Dell India
Dell India Pvt. Ltd.
2043

Dell India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore
Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

2043
Load

Dell India related photos (667)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Dell India Complaints & Reviews

Jan 19, 2021
Mumbai, Maharashtra
This is a really pathetic service ever by any computer making company. That too a reputated company like Dell started by Mr...

Jan 19, 2021
Singapore, Singapore
Our newly purchased dell computer is not able to open. Its service tag is 4T0NV03 and express service tag is [protected].We have already registered the complaint, but it did not resolved. So kindly inform the service center in Thrissur, Kerala to solve the problem with the computer. Our institution address: Sree Sankaracharya University Of Sanskrit, Regional Centre Thrissur, Muncipal Building, West Fort, Thrissur

Jan 18, 2021
    Singapore, Singapore
    I Satheesh Kumar G submit a complaint on 15 Jan 2021 with a Complaint Status Update [ID: 2794002]. But still the complaint should be continued. kindly make necessary arrangements .

J
      Jan 16, 2021
      Sir i have purchased dell inspiron online with serial no 6WMBN73
      my purchase included 3 yrs subscription for MacAfee and 2 yrs extended battery service.
      but the details are not reflected in my product
      please help urgently

U
        Istanbul, Turkey
        Being you prestigious company in the world and I have purchased laptop dated[protected] from dell store named as Dev Satya Enterprise running by Mr.Mahesh patel at monalisha complex, sayajigunj, vadodara, India.
        Whose email account is dell.baroda.[protected]@gmail.com . Who has received 4250 for further period of warranty which covered the software as well as hardware and but no message regarding the warranty from your company and from the dealer till today you have not responded on my complaint dated 5-1-2021. If you fail to response the complaint I have to take legal action against your company as well as your distributor.
        Providing no service from you is service in deficiency.take action as early as possible and response to my complaint

Singapore, Singapore
          I am Satheesh Kumar, My Service Tag No. is 7YG2B53 (Inspiron 3593).
          my laptop is working in very bad condition br...

Singapore, Singapore
          My Lap Top ( INSPIRON 3593) with a service tag of 7YG2B53 with a service warranty of 3 year. At first time its key board was damaged and second time it will run very slowly. The first complaint will rectified by the service technician from Green tech service center, Trivandrum. But the second complaint will still continued. the last week I found my Microsoft office will not be working I call the technician in the Green tech, Trivandrum. he will come install another OS in to my Laptop. Today I had seen The excel is not opening. No one from Green Tech Service center, Trivandrum will not attend my call. I am fed up from this laptop. please rectify my laptops complaint. other wise please taken back this lap top and give me my money back

Delhi, Delhi
            Since the day I bought that system I am facing the issue of "Hanging " of the system very badly .I told this problem to the dealer through which i bought it, but he never sorted my problem and always insisted me to install SSD card. Actually the problem of hang of the is so bad that sometime when i start my laptop it is not functionable for 15 -20 minutes .

Barking, United Kingdom
              My registration for the subject offer was validated and later after few weeks upon complaining a payment gateway was shared....
              B
              Delhi, Delhi
              25th October 2020- Ordered a Dell Vostro Laptop via Dell India Website.
              31st Oct 2020 - Laptop was received by Courierbr...

K
              Jan 7, 2021
              Singapore, Singapore
              I have bought the dell inspiron 5502 11th gen laptop recently about a week ago. though its a new new laptop it is hanging. poor performance from dell.

U
                Jan 5, 2021
                Istanbul, Turkey
                We have paid rupees 4250/- in cash on dated 2-1-2021, saturday to dell exclusive store - Dev Satya Enterprise at sb/4 monalisa complex nr.kalyan hotel sayajigunj, baroda, gujarat, India. Regarding Dell I5408(I5-10GEN/8GB/512SSD/2GB.JC/W.10/MS.0)14
                Service tag: 7VVV403
                DELL-LAPTOP-D560210WIN9NSE
                HSN/SAC[protected]
                INVOICE NO.-GST/836/20-21 DATED 9/12/2020
                (MY GMAIL ADDRESS: [protected]@gmail.com), for further warranty period of 3 year ADP warranty +2 year hardware warranty as per distributors suggestion. Distributor told me that you will recieve e-mail from company and your payment receipt will be shortly generated and it will be submitted to you.
                since cash payment to distributor as per assurance given by the distributor, no email RECIEVED by me from your side till today.
                the distributor's email add: dell.baroda.[protected]@gmail.com
                Cc email add:vishwanath.[protected]@dellteam.com
                Mahesh patel
                [protected]@yahoo.com

Jan 5, 2021
                  Respected Sir,
                  This Mohammed Sirajuddin H.No: 11-1-250, Mylardaggda. This is to bring to your kind notice that we are facing problem with motor cyclist and heavy motors in our street road which is very busy now a days. they are riding very fast in the street roads about 40-65 kmph being there is a school zone and residential area, non of the riders are riding within limits. We are worried about our kids who come out for social networking and gather for play. In this regard request you to kindly construct at least two speed breakers on the road so that we can avoid the vehicles coming fast and avoid accidents.
                  Request to kindly consider the above and take the necessary action. Thanking you,
                  Mohammed Sirajuddin
                  Hyderabad

M
                    Gurgaon, Haryana
                    I purchase a laptop New Vostto 15 3500 series on 3 rd Jan at 8 pm through Dell.com site with the order number[protected] and...

Istanbul, Turkey
                    Some keypad buttons like "esc(escape)", "7(seven)" and "right arrow" are not working from 27th december, 2020. these three keys got loosened and slowing stopped working. I think there must be some problem with these keys on the keypad so I kindly request you to repair these 3 keys on my keyboard.
                    Dell vostro 14 5401 keypad

V
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      Your sales rep VIKAS AGARWAL has placed a order on 26th nov 2020 for my new laptop for which amount is prepaid...

D
                      Jan 2, 2021
                      Delhi, Delhi
                      I have bought a laptop on 25.12.2020. Only 5 days past I am facing camera problem. I think this laptop is fully defected

Good evening Sir, It is very sorry say that I have purchased a Dell Laptop 0n 25.12.2020. But only 5 day past I am facing camera not working problem, I have not expected such a poor Laptop from your organization. kindly replace/change LAPTOP as it is defected.

Jan 1, 2021
                        Delhi, Delhi
                        The short timeline is as follows
                        1. Online order by me ...
                        M
                        Dec 27, 2020
                        Dear Sir /Madam,

The undersigned had brought a Inspiron 3501 Notebook ( Item Description - D560398WIN9B, i5...

Dec 24, 2020
                        Singapore, Singapore
                        On idulling and on sleep mode following notice comes and system hangs
                        Dell inspiron aio 5490