Dell India Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Dec 6, 2022

File a complaint to Dell India

Having problems with Dell India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Dell India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Dell India

Dell India Website

Dell India Head Office Address

No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore
Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

Dell India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 4026

View more phone numbers

Dell India reviews & complaints(2994)

Hello Team,

Despite many follow-up over the mail and phone we are not getting proper clarification on the issue raised by us.
Requesting you to go through the trail mail and help us to resolve the issue. The issue is pending since couple of months.

We booked Precision workstation 3571 laptop with Diwali offer (Canon Pixma G3010 Printer worth ₹17195) order on 20/10/2022 and payment also deducted from my account we are attached Bank advice Receipt Order Number copy & Invoice copy for your reference. You can check payment date in attached PDF.
but due to some issue on your website my order was confirmed on 09/11/2022.the technical team at your end was not able to find order and payment details of mine.
Also, the date you have mention on order is not in range as per Diwali offer. But this is not our fault, for more info you can check following trail mail.
So please help us for how to get Diwali offer (Canon Pixma G3010 Printer worth ₹17195)
This is certainly not the kind of experience we intended you to have. Please reach out to our support team at Dell Cares via Twitter DM so that they can look into it and assist you further with your concern.

My laptop is under extended warranty period but even after Dell are denied to Resolve my Laptop hinges issue.
    Actually in my laptop hinges are coming out due to daily usages which is a common issue in all companies laptop ie, HP, Dell, Lenovo etc, but they are suggesting me to repair under my ADP warranty.
    So, Why i repaired or waste my ADP warranty for a common issue. There is not a single scratched on the laptop or any dent/ breakage spot in laptop so how they say its a physical Damage and not comes in normal warranty.

So I requested you to please look into this matter and try to resolve my issue ASAP.
    We regret to know that your experience with us was not a pleasant one. Please reach out to our support team Dell Cares via Twitter DM so that they can look into it and assist you further with your concern.

Hello Team,

I purchased a Dell Laptop Last month, October 2022. Dell was providing an offer to give a Wireless Headphone Costing around 8999/- Rs in just 500 Rs if I will register it via Dell Offer link.

I registered and paid the amount but yet to receive the product confirmation even after 20 days when they will dispatch it. Need your attention here to sort out the issue.

Dell Offer Number - DELL4044904
      We are disappointed to read this. Please reach out to our support team Dell Cares via Twitter DM so that they can look into it and assist you further with your concern.

Dear Dell,

Order Number: #DS[protected]

I have not received the Dell Ecoloop Pro Backpack, instead i have received Dell Essential Backpack 15 in the delivery which is low grade product.
        This is not acceptable at all. I have spent Rs. 1.22 Lacs for Dell product.
        I have raised a complaint email to dell.[protected]@onlinestpl.co.in
        but no response.

With Regards,
        Harish S C
        Mobile: +91 - [protected]
        Email: harishsc.[protected]@gmail.com
        City: Bangalore - 560066, India

I purchased Dell inspiron 14 inches 5410 2 in 1 laptop almost an year back which is still under warranty period which is before 7 Dec 2022
          My LCD screen broke in the corner unexpectedly without me causing any trouble
          I got if replaced in Bengaluru Dell Centre in Domlur
          Now the new LCD screen and Hinges seem to be causing trouble again with sound coming when I open and close
          The LCD and panel are dividing when i open which seem to break anytime.
          I contacted call centre, they promised to rectify the problem in 5-7 working days. It has been more than a week and i got a mail saying the rectification would delay.
          As per my academic requirements I need the problem to be rectified as soon as possible.

My dell laptop is under warranty CZ179G3 still no service is being provided. I have registered the complaint nearly 20 days ago and still no response. I have contacted the dell team serval times and posted mails an number of time still no action has been taken. My work is suffering a-lot due to this lack of management and poor customer support services. They first told it would be done in 2-4 days now so long …. Always keep on saying please...
            This is my complaint against Dell Customer Service and the relevant authorities. Despite giving five reminders and warnings on 27.10.2022, they have not responded till date. Now I think the emails I have sent to the relevant Dell executives and customer support personnel are all fake IDs or frauds. These are the following email address (Dell Tech Support...
            I purchased laptop of 1 lakh, 6 months back with warranty . As it is new one I even thinking that it becomes like this. I don't have backup tooo. All my 2 years kept in my new laptop, harddisk gone and also data gone with in 2 months. I neeed my data back and as they wated my time and work... I need proper compensation for that.

My laptop (which is still under warranty) was given to the Dell service centre on 23 September 2022. The camera was giving a dim display. It was a one hr job. They said they have to replace the entire LCD and asked 3days. It is 11 Oct now. And no trace of my laptop still. It is leading to a huge business loss! Tried contacting several people in the customer care but no resolution. Asked fir a refund or a replacement. Customer care refused....

Dell India — Got a faulty system, touchpad not working and windows kept om freezing

I received the laptop 10-12 days ago. I am totally satisfied with the product from the 3rd day from the received date.
              The touchpad stopped working suddenly.
              After 1 day, the touchpad started working somehow, I don't know, how?

There was a heating issue with the laptop, the laptop getting hanging and windows were freezing from the 1st day, dell technical assistant guided me to fresh install the windows.
              I...
              I purchased a laptop 10-12 days ago only. SERVICE TAG 4P5HXR3.

The touchpad has stopped working and the windows screen is frequently freezing.
              The touchpad of the laptop has stopped working 4 times in 10 days.
              I talked to dell technical support regarding the issues I am facing, they said that this might be a driver issue. I reinstalled the windows and updated all the drivers. I performed all the troubleshooting...
              We have purchased a laptop model no Dell Inspiron 7415 on 2/10/2021 by Amzon. After purchasing of few months I register a complaint of about mike. One of the guy of Dell came to repair but while repairing he damaged the usb drive. Attaching photos. Please issue a new laptop as you people are mentally harassing us.
              Dr Deepak raghav
              House No: 368/7, Subhash Nagar
              GURUGRAM, HARYANA, 122001...
              I bought the laptop in November in which after 3 months the keyboard color is missing which is printed in the screen which looks very bad as if the keyboard is local it is a manufacturing fault. my fix this problem...

I purchased my new dell laptop 5420 inspiron from Authorised Dell website. It was 16gb ram and 1 tb SSD . I purchased it on 4th Aug 2022 as per Invoice date. Since first day heat issue was there and I raised the complaint and raised a message to Dell support Assist and Dell Support . I raised a concern that heat issue is there since first day and please send an engineer so that physically he can check it as it will not...

I purchased my new dell laptop 5420 inspiron from Authorised Dell website. It was 16gb ram and 1 tb SSD . I purchased it on 4th Aug 2022 as per Invoice date. Since first heat issue was there and I raised the complaint and raised a message to Dell support Assist and Dell Support . I raised a concern that heat issue is there since first day and please send an engineer so that physically he can check it as it will not resolved...

Dell India — Received faulty system vostro 3510

Service tag 4P5HXR3

The touchpad of the laptop is not working,

Dell has sent me 3 systems, 1st one is faulty as its heat a lot and its processor fan runs continously. it was replaced somehow after so many calls and conatcts.
              2nd system which i have received is having manufacturing issue, it back panel was not properly adjusted, it creates sound while opening, there was hinge problem and back panel is...
              Order placed with Customer Name: SOUMYA S
              Order placed with Email ID: [protected]@nriol.net
              Order placed date: 19th August 2022
              IRN Number: IN[protected]
              Model name: Latitude 15 3520 Laptop – Best Seller

Although I had received an IRN number on August 19, 2022 indicating the order placed has been received but it has not been confirmed yet. NO further processing has been done. I have not received...

Dell India — Extended Service 3Y In-Home Hardware Service - Getting only 2 years

Hi Team,

I have been following up since Day1 of the purchase for different issues.

I have chosen Extended Service 3Y In-Home Hardware Service at the time of purchase, but the website is showing Support Services: Basic Expires 24 JUL 2025

First year must be common warranty and 3 year extended warranty.. So I have to get the warranty till 2026 July 24.

You have sold 3 years Extended...
              I placed online laptop order and the money got deducted from my account.

After 2 weeks when the delivery date is crossed, the product is not been delivered and no communication made. I called the customer support and they just hung up on me.
              They say my order number is not generated. If I ask what needs to be done or get my call order cancelled, my call gets transferred.

This is a shocking behaviour...
              Completely fraud company. Their engineer destroyed my laptop and motherboard and many other part. Now my laptop is dead. And theier seniors are behaving rudely with me. I hate dell service.
              [protected] .