Dell India Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to Dell India

Having problems with Dell India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Dell India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Dell India

Dell India Website

Dell India Head Office Address

No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore
Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

Dell India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 4026

View more phone numbers

Dell India reviews & complaints(2927)

Not at all worth going here, believe me, not even single star deserved, I don't normally give reviews, but this is the worst experience. I have brought a laptop from this place, I was over charged on the laptop price when I asked them why, they said they would install some genuine software's on the basis of on store policy, so I went a head and paid, and I was told that they will charge 2% extra because of the credit card charges as they...
Dear sir
i have purchased a laptop worth rupees 100000/- from dell with premium services as well
from the past 2 years since the day i have purchased this laptop
i am facing issues either with the keyboard or with d screen or with the usb ports
Hey, we are disappointed to read this. Please visit your nearest Dell Carry-In Service Center, and they will assist you with your concern. To get the details of your nearest center, please click on http://bit.ly/Dell_CarryInServiceLocator.

I have made a purchase of laptop on dell website, my payment also got debited from my A/c but even till date post 3 days i have been mailing Dell and still not got even a si gle mail from dell to update on my purchased. Highly unprofessional attitude of company towards customer complaint resolution.

Vikas Sharma
    [protected]...

Wireless Intel Hardrive Not working
    Hey, we are here for you. Request you to kindly elaborate on your concern in detail so that we can assist you with the way forward.

I have bought a Dell inspiron 14 5410. I have bought this laptop on 23rd Aprill 2022 . It has a problem with speaker from the day I bought this, I requested for replacement. Its been more than 2 months still they have not replaced the product . They have pixked up the faulty laptop also. Kindly help me with this issue
      Hey, we are saddened to read this. Please reach out to our support team Dell Cares via Twitter DM so that they can look into it and assist you further on priority.

I tried ordering Dell business Laptop last week[protected] .
        During the payment process, the amount got debited from my account but unfortunately I didn't get any order confirmation message.

On the same day[protected], I dropped an email to indiaconsumer.[protected]@dell.com and they have asked me to wait for 48 hours.
        After 48 hours, I didn't receive any update and I kept following up with them but no proper update, so please help to refund the money so that I can order a new consumer laptop.

I have been following up daily and all I get is to wait for 48 hour.

One week has been completed, till now no progress.

Below are the email ids, i have been following up, but no response.

indiaconsumer.[protected]@dell.com
        IndiaSBonline.[protected]@dell.com
        india.[protected]@dell.com
        This is certainly not the kind of experience we intend our users to have. Request you to please reach out to our support team Dell Cares via Twitter DM so that they can look into it and assist you further on priority.

I purchased dell laptop inspiron 15 with i7 processor for 83500 on 18th may after consulting with sales support person Raghavendra kumar. After 8 days whn i called him he said that product is discontinued. Then he convinced me to wait for newly launching inspiron 16 model.
          But even though the product is launch he is still giving me new dates of delivery and kept cancelling my orders on website n putting it for new date.
          Today i spoke with another sales guy for new order of same product and he told me that deliveries are already started for this product.
          This is been biggest fraud.
          Pls call me on [protected]
          I have all recording n screenshots
          We regret to know that you had such an experience with us. Please reach out to our support team Dell Cares via Twitter DM so that they can look into it and provide further assistance.

Dear sir I brought a new Laptop from laptop
            Seller when I complent with customer care
            I received a mail which newly laptop already
            used by a customer
            Any laptop open with the help of e mail I'd
            In massage customer Name is Important
            But when I went to seller than he not replace neither give me refund price amount...
            This is in refernce to the trailing case case #[protected] || connection with dell international private limited
            there are certain points but for understanding whole case i want to draw the kind attention for material things firstly
            1 - time waste by dell top consumer head department of approx 2 month by sanjith shetty and gurpreet singh
            2- and after 2 month of baseless things here to there and not even know what they...

I own a Dell XPS 15 and I bought the laptop in 2019. I have had to replace the motherboard on my laptop five times within a span of two years. After the repetitive nature of the faults that arise at certain time intervals in the motherboard, the company keeps on delivering a temporary fix by replacing with not even new, but instead refurbished motherboards which keep on failing after an average of 5-6 months. All I demand is to get the laptop diagnosed, not just blindly keep changing the motherboard and replace it with a new one instead of a refurbished part.
            Hey, we never intend our users to go through such an experience. Request you to reach out to our support team Dell Cares via Twitter DM. Rest assured, they will certainly assist you with your concern.

I placed my order on the 13 of May 2022 and paid Rs 84, 989 online. However due to several issues the supply of the order gets delayed by Dell and the team. I have been assigned a salesperson, Mr.Raghavendra Sharma, with his mobile no if I have any queries or issues with the order.

But as of today, I couldn't reach him if I have any queries. Every time I have to contact the WhatsApp team and they inform the sales person then...
              I ordered Dell Inspiron 7425 (2-in-1) laptop directly from Dell India website and they sent me a defective laptop through BlueDart on June 08, 2022. I raised a complaint with Dell about the damage within just 2 hours of the product delivery however, there has been no proper update from Dell till date (22nd June, 2022). I requested for a replacement of the whole unit but they keep telling that they will be contacting me in 24-48 hours.. Its...
              I placed the battery replacement order for my company provided laptops, made the payment 4 weeks ago. There is still no update from the team and the status is showing as cancelled. I tried reaching the customer service but nobody is able to provide a reason why my order is cancelled, also there is no update about my refund. Customer service just picks up the call and keeps routing it to different teams and none of the team provides a proper...
              I purchased an Inspiron 5410 2-in-1 in June last year. I found an issue with the keyboard very soon and raised a complaint through Dell Technical Support on Whatsapp. Only after giving them a thorough description of the issue and sending a dozen pics, they could finally understand what the problem was and arrange a service for me. After some days they sent a service technician to my home and got the keyboard replaced. Althoug it was quite...
              Very regret to inform that the Dell Support Team couldn't fix my issue where my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 with Service Tag-FPTB8F3 is repeatedly getting hanged & restarted with BSOD error as "Machine Check Exception Error". Though I have visited the nearest authorized service Centre but they can't solve the issues with giving stated advice as to contact Dell Toll Free Customer Service. But after repeated follow-up with the customer care executive...
              The pc is not getting on from last 4days. The system is showing could not repair on the screen
              Hey, we are here to support you. Kindly elaborate on your issue in detail so that we can take it ahead.

Since the day, I purchased the laptop, Inspiron 7591, I have periodically encountering issues. On multiple occasions, I have reached out to the dell support team for resolving issues which were never really resolved. The various issues as documented in multiple mail threads is testimony to the fact of how faulty my product and the amount of inconvenience i faced with my laptop. My entire dell experience was limited because I was told that...
                In February of this year, I acquired a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 model. Within 2-3 weeks, I complained about a keyboard problem that I hadn't noticed at the time of purchase, and they replaced the keyboard. However, my touch pad stopped working after about 2-3 weeks. So I filed a complaint, and they told me they will assist me online via message to verify with the system, but it didn't work. They finally chose to replace the item and requested me to wait a month for it. They later decided to replace the system, which has taken more than 2-3 months. There is no replacement procedure in place. THIS IS SO DISAPPOINTING THAT THEY ARE INFORMING ME THAT I WILL HAVE TO WAIT EVEN LONGER FOR A REPLACEMENT. terrible service not even understanding the issue facing due to their service
                Hey, this is not the user experience we wished for. Kindly reach out to our support team Dell Cares via Twitter DM so that they can look into it and assist you with the way forward.

I purchased a DELL Inspiron 5510 Laptop through Dell website on April 12, 2022. A month later, It was seen a white dot on display, and it was replaced. After the replacement, The side bezels were quite shaky and not sturdy as it should be. As it didn't bothered with my day to day usage very much, I neglected it, But the display is showing some kind of problem which they call Image Retention, It is very much affecting my usage, because it...
                  SERVICE REQUEST
                  Created:
                  May 11, 2022 (33 days ago)

Dell G5 SE 5505
                  Service Tag:
                  93FZ203

The dedicated GPU stopped working after a year (Not software related issue). I had requested repair service more than a month ago, but still, there is no progress.
                  Thank you for sharing your service tag with us. We have forwarded the same to the concerned team, and they will assist you with the way forward.