[Resolved] Dg Shipping — cdc making life unworthy smo (c) 2019/5958

shemins on Apr 25, 2019
Hi sir,

This is shemins, who done a gme course and badly waiting for my cdc, from january.

I cant express my feelings on a email because its a third party application to share my experience. I hope the concern department will look into it and make the processing asap.

I am already 29 of age, means on my last chance i undergone the course and waiting for my cdc. I hope peoples who validate the application will be able to understand my situation and do needful.

I have applied in chennai and still its under process status from the day i applied.

My app number is
Smo (C)/2019/5958

cdc making life unworthy smo (c) 2019/5958
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-04-30 08:13:48
My CDC application is got approved.. Thanks a lot. Hope dispatch process will be soon.

[Apr 25, 2019] DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Unable to login to my DG profile as it says- user id/ password mismatch. When i try resetting my passwords using e-mail id, it say email id mismatch. Could you please help me to reset my password. My details are as follows =
Indos no - 08HL1425
DOB - 20/05/1986
CDC no - MUM160890

+91 22 2575 2045
    +91 22 2575 2040
    +91 22 2575 2043
    9th Floor Beta Building, i-Think Techno Campus, Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400042
    Dg Shipping - cdc making life unworthy smo (c) 2019/5958