DG Shipping
Directorate General of Shipping

DG Shipping Customer Care

9th Floor Beta Building, i-Think Techno Campus, Kanjurmarg (East)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:
+91 22 2575 2029
+91 22 2575 2035

Load

DG Shipping related photos (249)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

DG Shipping Photos

DG Shipping Complaints & Reviews

I got an error code from your server after i uploaded my documents as follows "servletexception in:/jsp/seafarer/cdc/formaapplicationstatus. Jsp] null'". I unable proceed further regarding my cdc application status. So i kindly request you to look after this error and help us to proceed further.
My mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
my indos number is 20EM2618

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I Ashish pathania indos no : 09GL5938 writing In regard to application :GMDSS/MMD(M)/2021/15179 which i have applied on 7 th of April 2021 for the renewal of Gmdss endorsement certificate. I want to bring to your kind attention that my application process not initiated yet and application status still displaying new application received.Please look into this matter.
    Thanks in advance

DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Good day sir, i Arjun Singh 2nd/Eng. Joined vessel East Ayutthaya on 11 January, 2021 from Vizag port, and i signed off from Thailand on 14th March, 2021. they don't give my salary even after the sign -off. My pending salary is $14, 083 USD.
      The company name is Aark Shipping and Management pvt. ltd.
      Apr 20, 2021

DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Good day sir/madam, i Arjun Singh 2nd/Eng. Joined vessel East Ayutthaya on 11 January, 2021 from Vizag port, and i signed off from Thailand on 14th March, 2021. they don't give my salary even after my sign-off. My pending salary is $14, 083 USD.
        The company name is Aark Shipping and Management pvt. ltd.
        Apr 20, 2021

Dear Sirs/Ma'am

Please note that replacement of CDC (REP/SMO(M)/2021/45727) was applied on 28th Feb 2021, showing under process.
          Request to please do the needful for CDC replacement.
          Apr 19, 2021

DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I apply for SID application no- 115329 on 1 March still my application is next level of verification by DG shipping authorities when get verify and how many days need to verify
            SID application
            Apr 19, 2021

DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for coc revalidation one month back on 15 th March 2021 but till today
              My COC revalidation status is showing “query back to applicant”
              I have submitted all the required documents from my side.

Application No.- COCRVN/MMD(M)/2021/6616
              Pls help

Hello sir.
                My name is Viplove holding cdc: MUM202775

Indos No. 11EL4010

My cdc issue...

Please either I can't cancel appointment or reschedule appointment

I am Laxman kattimani Indos# . 07ZL9776.I applied for SID card through online application No. 82011 for which I had the appointment in Goa for biometric on January 25th, however it has been rejected due to the name but I bear the same name in the application as in my INDos. Please advise as no one is assisting. I have sent several emails wherever " but no one responded despite repeated requests. Please
                And I have changed my cdc as name correction and updated dg shipping profile

Indos no.07ZL9776
                Online application no. 82011
                Cdc no.MUM295591

Please either I can't cancel appointment or reschedule appointment

I am Laxman kattimani Indos# . 079776.Iapplied for SID card through application No. 82011 for which I had the appointment in Goa for biometric on January 25th, however it has been rejected due to the name but I bear the same name in the application as in my INDos. Please advise as no one is assisting. I have sent several emails wherever " but no one responded despite repeated requests. Please
                  And I have changed my cdc as name correction and updated dg shipping profile

DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My exit exam dates are not visible in the system of MTI. Requesting you to please enter the correct dates in the system.
                    INDOS number 11ZL2645

Good day sir
                      My SID card has returned from my post office. When i went in post office they are saying that due to unreadable...
                      Dg Shipping — Sid application 82011 rejected

I am Laxman kattimani Indos# . 079776.Iapplied for SID card...

Respected sir/madam
                      Myself Ashish pathania (CDC No.: MUM165691), INDOS KO: 09GL5938.
                      I applied for COC Revalidation in MMD Mumbai and my application got approved on the 27th of March 2021. I am yet to see any dispatch details on the website .Kindly look into the matter.
                      COC Revalidation Application No.: COCRVN/MMD(M)/2021/6603
                      Coc Revalidation sticker not Dispatched
                      Apr 21, 2021
                      Received my COC Revalidation sticker.

DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to apply for watch keeping due to site maintenance of Master checker website but, I am not able to submit my official documents. It's more than two month this web portal is in maintenance. Due to covid19 my family is facing financial issues. I cant support my family financially due to this issue. Can you please tell me how many days Will take to resolve this issue.

Please respond ASAP.
                        Apr 14, 2021

DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is Ravi Prakash indos no. 02DL3970. I am writing you regarding my BSID application. Its taking longer than expected, My SID Application No. 130411 and my sid Application status showing " Your SID Card has been issued and it's forwarded for printing ". Its been one month after my submission of biometric data.
                          Please try to speed up the process so that i can recv it earliest possible.
                          Best regards
                          Apr 13, 2021

DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Pramod Kumar, Indos# 17ZL0815. I applied for SID card through application No. 95203 for which I had the appointment in Noida for biometric on March 15th, however it has been rejected due to the name but I bear the same name in the application as in my INDos. Please advise as no one is assisting. I have sent several emails wherever I was asked to in order to refresh my application. I even went to mercantile office, Noida twice but I was told to email "[protected]@cdac.in" but no one responded despite repeated requests. Please help!
                            Apr 13, 2021

Dear,
                              Sir
                              Good day
                              I am Dharamveer singh,

My SID Application No. 79887 and my sid...

Hi, this is chandru Armane. This is regarding my SID card, it's been more than 2 months now i hv not received my SID card.
                              Apr 12, 2021

Hello sir /madam
                                Avinash desai here my sid card appointment has been done 2 months back but i havent recived my card wil i able to no why it has not being deliverd yet?
                                Apr 12, 2021