DG Shipping Customer Care
Directorate General of Shipping

DG Shipping Customer Care

Directorate General of Shipping

9th Floor Beta Building, i-Think Techno Campus, Kanjurmarg (East)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:
+91 22 2575 2029
+91 22 2575 2035

Bad

DG Shipping related photos (287)

DG Shipping Complaints & Reviews

glen1029 on Jul 31, 2020
Indos no.- 19nm0337
Application no: smo (M)/2020/144182
Sir/ma'am,

I had applied for indian cdc on 11 july 2020, and some of my batchmates applied after 11 july 2020 and thier application is approved. My application status is "under verification process" only.

Kindly request the concerned authorities to look to mentioned application and do the needful.

Thanking you,
Tony cardoso.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-04 00:46:08

[Jul 31, 2020] DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Dg Shipping — indian cdc - still under process

cbora77 on Jul 27, 2020
    Respected sir/madam,

I applied for indian cdc on 12/06/2020. My application number is smo (C)/2020/7642.

Jithu varghese on Jul 25, 2020

I have applied for my cdc renewal on june 3rd still the application status is under process, kindly check and do the needful.

Below are my details :

Application no : smo (M)/2020/22243298
    Cdc no : mum183679

Jithu varghese

cdc renewal - smo (m)/2020/22243298

[Jul 26, 2020] DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

Osman Sekh on Jul 23, 2020
      আমি আমার ফাইল নম্বর পাইনি। প্রথম কিন্তু নং ফাইল সরবরাহের সময়। এক মাসের মধ্যে তবে আরও 2 মাস কেটে গেছে আমি আমার ফাইল নং সম্পর্কে জিজ্ঞাসা করেছি। সেখানে ফোন করে মুম্বাই এমএমডি থেকে।
      তারপরে তারা আমাকে বলেছিল যে আমি আবেদন করার 4 মাসের মধ্যে আমার সিডিসি পেয়ে যাব।
      তবে এখন এটির months মাসের বেশি আমি এখনও আমার সিডিসি পাইনি।

[Jul 23, 2020] DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

am8850 on Jul 22, 2020
        Hello team,
        I am amandeep singh. I have to download indos certificate online. But when i am trying to download from mozilla firefox it is showing blank. As i have tried in different browser. But the result is same as i am getting blank page. This thing i am trying last 15-20 days. Please help me to resolve this issue. My indos number is 19em0052

[Jul 22, 2020] DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Vijender Singh Rathore on Jul 19, 2020
          Sir this is vijender singh is here, my indos no. Is 05gl0940, and my cdc no. Is mum134617 sir my cdc is issued on 31st march 2020 and still i didn't received my cdc, plz sir send my cdc by post, it's very urgent, i m going to join the ship sir

[Jul 19, 2020] DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Sanket katore on Jul 18, 2020
            Hii sir i'm sanket katore from maharastra ahmednagar district. My cdc no is mum 417236 and my dob is 2 april 2001 i'm apply for indian cdc in month of april 2020 due to cdc my joining is so delay plzz dispatch is asap

[Jul 18, 2020] DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dg Shipping — to get the cdc dispatch number

Gaurak99 on Jul 15, 2020
              I am gaurav kumar. My cdc no is kol117622. Place of birth was not mentioned in my cdc. For the correction of...
              Complaint category Job & Career

Aries Mack on Jul 15, 2020
              Dear sir/madam,
              I applied for indian cdc on 15/02/2020. My application number is smo (M)/2020/140186. Its more than 5 months till now but my indian cdc under process (Booklet, dispatch). I am everyday seen my indian cdc for booklet and dispatch from 2 months. But it is only process. Kindly please help me in getting my indian cdc. Without indian cdc i can't get my job anywhere. I too afraid if my application stays under process for too long then that will affect my carrier a lot. Please help me in this issue.
              Sir/madam. Hopping for good result. Please help me.
              Thanks in advance.

[Jul 15, 2020] DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dg Shipping — replacement cdc dispatch details not available

Nirmalnitin on Jul 14, 2020
                Application no - rep/smo (M)/2020/43084 for cdc replacement.
                My name is nirmal kumar gupta. Cdc...

Dg Shipping — Regarding cdc renewal

Shivakhadpade on Jul 14, 2020
                I have submitted a application number smo (M)/2020/22243549 for the renewal of my cdc booklet on 16/june/2020...

Dg Shipping — Regarding cdc renewal sticker dispatch

Hiran hhh on Jul 13, 2020
                Dear sir;
                My name Is Hiran hariharan.indos no 10GL3460 and cdc no MUM185262.Have applied for cdc renewal online on...

Dg Shipping — Indian CDC book not yet delivered

Froju Deen on Jul 13, 2020
                I am a seafarer and had applied for Indian seaman book (Cdc) in February 2019. The address at the time was in Tamil Nadu....

Lygia on Jul 9, 2020

Application no. Rep/smo/ (M) 2020/43125 for replacement cdc: cdc no. Mum131590

I wish to bring to your attention that i sherwyn fernandes had applied for a replacement cdc (Mum131590) on 4th march 2020 at your office at ballard estate mumbai.

The cdc has been issued on 24th march 2020 (As per details available on the website) and as such on account of the prevailing lockdown may not have been despatched and is still lying in your good office.

I had visited your office in the third week of june 2020 and was advised by the gate keeper that the office is non-functional and the office was locked.

To date, i have not even received any postal despatch details. On multiple occasions i tried calling your office, but with no success as the phone just rings and no one answers the calls.

As i need to join ship in the next five days can you please arrange to despatch my cdc at the earliest to the address given below:

Mr sherwyn fernandes
                B301 irolette apartments, 3rd floor,
                Near the mumbai flying club
                Off juhu tara road
                Juhu
                Mumbai 400049
                Mob:[protected]

Is there any other alternate remedy to collect the cdc? As it is an important document to join ship may i humbly request you to please look into the above on priority and render assistance.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Sherwyn fernandes

[Jul 09, 2020] DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sahil Van Ganla on Jul 6, 2020
                  My passport has not been added to the seafarer profile.
                  Its been 2 weeks since my request. My request no is 83852.
                  Please look into this, this is very urgent

[Jul 06, 2020] DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Passport Services

Dg Shipping — Regarding cdc dispatch

ravibanna on Jul 4, 2020
                    Dear sir
                    My name is Ravi singh shekhawat.my D.O.B is 05/05/1992 and cdc no. Is MUM 182775.i applied my cdc for renewal...

sagartandel on Jul 3, 2020
                    Dear, sir/ mam

This is electrical officer sagar tandel,
                    My indos no is : 09zl8092

In my dg profile name update was more long with my father full name also like this (Tandel sagar dineshbhai tandel dineshbhai premabhai dineshbhai premabhai tandel)
                    I requested to you please correction my name as per passport i want to my short name only this type
                    Tandel sagar dineshbhai

I was already 17 times filled up correction application in my dg profile and always rejected different reason

I requested to you please approved and correct name update my profile.

Sagar tandel

[Jul 03, 2020] DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dg Shipping — no dispatch details available

Singh Bhari on Jul 1, 2020
                      Good day sir, i submitted my application no. Rep/smo (M)/2020/42705 for cdc replacement along with my old cdc & same was approved...
                      Complaint category Other

Dg Shipping — cdc not recieved and not replying on my case

Prasad Kamal Sen on Jun 24, 2020
                      Respected sir,
                      I'm prasad kamal sen holder of the indos no - 18el0905. I had applied for cdc, application no - smo...

Neha.S on Jun 17, 2020
                      Respected sir/madam,
                      I have paid the due amount for cdc application but the status is still showing not paid.

Payment not updated
                      Payment not updated

[Jun 17, 2020] DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Recently Discussed

8 days ago
                        blank indos certificate download
                        16 days ago
                        Dg Shipping
                        indian cdc not updated in seafarer profile ; cdc expired but not able to renew my cdc
                        19 days ago
                        Regarding cdc dispatch
                        Delay in dispatch date
                        Dg Shipping
                        User id and password mismatch