Dmire.com — I didn't receive the goods I ordered

I ordered bags worth 1662 on 27 th july 2019 but ever since i have not received the products... Initially there was correspondence with the company people through mail but now they have stopped responding... I saw on other sites later that there are similar greivances of other customers as well... Kindly help me get my money back and nab those criminals who cheat people and take their money.

Updated by Rinkt Aug 24, 2019
Updating the confirmation mail that i received from the site when i placed the order and made the payment

Comments

Dear sir
I got a sponsored link of this website from facebook, while checking the website i got interested and booked for the products (Travel bags) and sent the payment via online (Rs.1537.00) towards the full payment on those product on 28/7/2019. But till now there is no response frm that site. It is understood later that it might be a fraudential website who cheat public and i immediately filing this complaint. Pls take action..

Same happened with me dis not receive anything from dmire and payment already done.. Its a fraud site

Company:Dmire.com