[Resolved]  Ebay.in — Refund not received

I purchased an dress material from ebay in juky 2016 i ask ebay to return the item and i want refund they told me to return the item to the seller after i received the message from seller we will receive your refund in dd form.after that they send a message eBay PaisaPay ID 2184016: We are pleased to approve your claim. Update your name and address here: http://goo.gl/XfVArw within 48 hours so that we can send Demand Draft within 10-15 working days to your registered address. Note: Draft will not be processed with incomplete name/address. Thank you for using eBay.but still now I didn't receive the amt 1249rs I tired of calling many times but they didn't refund me pls help me to get refund
Mar 2, 2017
eBay.in customer support has been
notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 30, 2017
eBay.in Customer Care's response
Dear Devi kannabiran,

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. We don't have access to your account. Please reach out our concerned team here:http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home.

Team ebay
Complaint comments

Comments

uthrakumar
#42 laxmi tent road

E2/1129 Shaheed Nagar
Gurudware Wali Colony
Agra
282001

Security training institute, behind dav public school gandhinagar, gandhinagar colony, kanke road, ranchi
Pin code ~ 834008
Please do it fast...
It has many days till now..
anilfageria s% umed singh vpo lambor bari teh.rajgarh dist.churu (RJ) pin code 331023 MO [protected]

yash bhardwaj
445 b shanti nagar b
gujar ki thadi 302019
jaipur raj.[protected]
    eBay.in
    eBay.in Address
    14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063