eBay.in Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 6, 2023
2082

File a complaint to eBay.in

Having problems with eBay.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by eBay.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

eBay.in

eBay.in Website

eBay.in Head Office Address

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East)
Mumbai City District

eBay.in Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 220 288

View more phone numbers

eBay.in reviews & complaints(4718)

I lost my 7400 rupees in ebay mall fraud please help me to get my money backk
eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have invested 1lakh 75thousand for this ebay mall and they are not allowing me to withdraw money and asking me deposit 72500 thousand rupees to withdraw both at once. This is really impossible to do, i have earned 75thousand rupees profit and totally withdraw amount is 241492rupees.
    They are playing like anything. Please solve my problem and make them credit my amount to my account. My gpay or phonepay number is [protected].

Dear Sir/Mam

I believed a message which came up to me via whatsapp from a mobile number [protected] about investing, completing tasks and withdrawing the money. I was foolish and I believed it and started by investing Rs.200 at first, got a return of 570 rupees. But after I invested Rs.500 and completed 5 tasks out of 6 (I had to recharge every time the product value was beyond my capacity by borrowing from my friends) and when...

Complain status resolved bta rha h but abhi tk amount nhi mila hai..
      Dec 24, 2022
      Abhi tk muje mere pese nhi mile lekin fir resolved kyo bta rha hai..
      eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received msg from one number as a part time after that i got the task i have completed the task but penalty order has been triggered and said if you don't complete it so u will not Abe to withdraw the money and hence the person is offline from 15 dec i want my money back please help me ..
        eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had received message for online work which will help my daily income were they have told to invest 100 then complete a task and get more then the tackled me and taken from me almost 12k and now they are telling again to recharge and complete the task and the money which i invested by borrowing from my friends and family as you ebay members only has approached me and guided me to borrow and invest now they people are standing on my head i m facing a hell lot of issues seriously if i don't get my deposit what i have done then will file a police complain on ebay from doing fraud and scam work and the agents who are working for this i will post in all my social media site that ebay is a scam company i need to get my refund check and do the needful Thank you
          eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a message for doing part time job and they were asking to recharge the account in the website www.b6b7.in by saying that you will get a commission but I couldn't able to withdraw the money and my whole money is accumulated.
            eBay flagship store, trading acumen company pvt Ltd, Maharashtra, www.b6b7.in
            eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have started working on ebay as part time work. I have transferred the money in different UPI for online shopping according to eBay. I have completed my all online task but eBay freeze my account. I have transferred a sum of 707000 thousand rupees in different UPI but I can't withdraw a single repees. Please help me from the fraud...
              eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have started working on ebay as part time work. I have transferred the money in different UPI for online shopping according to eBay. I have completed my all online task but eBay freeze my account. I have transferred a sum of 707000thousand rupees in different UPI but I can't withdraw a single repees. Please help me from the fraud...
                eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Muje ek sms Mila jisme part time job ke liye tha jb mene us pr gya to vha se what no.gya vha muje ek link Mila Vo link yah hai http://11ebay.com/register?invite_code=0a3c27 or vo no [protected] hai or jaha se me us site pr pahucha bad me muje task mila mene vo complete Kiya to muje bad me 100rs recharge krne ko kha jb mene ye transfer Kiya to muje ek or task mila vo mene complete Kiya to muje327 rs commission Mila muje lga ye koi fraud nhi hoga esliye mene esi tarah phle 1000rs bad me 3500rs or 2998rs transfer kr diye or muje task mila mene vo complete krne ke bad commission ke liye kha to unhone muje 10193 ka or recharge krne ko kha tb mene unse kha ki aap phle muje sbhi ka commission transfer kro tbhi me ye pese transfer krunga mere pass unki UPI or telegram username I'd h koi meri madad kr skta h kya please meri madad kro 🙏
                  Dec 12, 2022
                  Ye mere WhatsApp no h 8769525546 or app inhi no. Pr pese transfer kre please help me..and solve my problem..

Amount returns lene ke liye

Muje ek text sms Mila jisme part time job ke liye tha mene us link pr gya to vha se me WhatsApp pr gya jisme muje ek link pr ragistration krne ko kha gya mene us link pr ragistration liya bad me muje ek task Mila mene us complete Kiya bad me muje 100rs ka recharge ko kha mene recharge kr diya bad me muje task Mila or vo complete krne ke bad muje commission ke 327rs mil gye isi tarah muje phle 1000rs bad me 3500 or 2998 rs ka recharge mene...

Amount returns lene ke liye

Muje ek text sms Mila jisme part time job ke liye thaa me us link par click kr WhatsApp pr gyaa vha se muje ek websites pr gya or ragistration krne ko kha bad me task ke liye 100rs recharge krne ko kha bad me 1000rs ke recharge krne ko kha bad me muje task diye jinhe pura krne ke bad commission Mila bad me muje 3500 than 2998 or transfer krne ko kha to mene kr diye kyoki phle mene itne pese de diye the or ab piche nhi hath sakta tha esi tarh...
                    I have started working on ebay as part time work. I have transferred the money in different UPI for online shopping according to eBay. I have completed my all online task but eBay freeze my account. I have transferred a sum of 36 thousand rupees in different UPI but I can't withdraw a single repees. Please help me from the fraud....
                    The site makes us to buy products as task and promised commission on buying the products, but in the end thy keep on ask money to recharge again and again saying some or other things it never ends, I have paid 27, 000 php and again they want me to pay another 41, 000 to get my money back. Please help me get back my money. I can't withdraw my money now. A lot of people of losing money in a scam with eBay name on it, pls help me to get my money...
                    I lost my money... I invest in https://www.t9588.in/index this link but i cant withdraw...

I have placed a order in ebay and i have made payment using my credit card transaction was done successfully. But the order was not placed and purchase list showing you have not ordered any item kindly help me to with refund or place my order.

Item no:[protected]
                    Seller: e_cell-usa

Hi Team,

I was really fed up with booking the goods with your courier due to the customer receiving the damaged product.

Booked Branch Office: ST courier, RP Road, Hasthinapuram, Chromepet (Near to Hasthinapuram Bus Terminus)
                      Booked Date: 1st Sept 2022.
                      Delivery Loc: New Perungalathur from Hasthinapuram

Attached receipt for your reference.

Going forward I will never use your courier due to this bad experience.

Mani
                      eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They have said that this is part time job and they have asked me to complete 6 task, I paid all 6 task worth 74000 after that again one more which is not mentioned at all, they r telling to pay 68000 more and they are saying my amount is frozen untill I pay this, this is a fraud all, please refund my money as soon as possible. I have lots of problems in life please help me,
                        eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently received a text message from eBay about job that I can do from home. They gave me daily tasks and told me that I can withdraw the money after 30 days so i believe them and started doing the task. And now they are telling me that the company policy have changed and I can withdraw my money immediately but in order to withdraw the money they are asking me to register to their website and deposit 5000rs and the company will give me 5000rs bonus and I will have 10000rs in total. Is this real or fake can anyone help me?