[Resolved]  eBay India Private Limited — Online scam

Online company on ebay name scam me. Few days back I visit a website there was an option earn online money add on WhatsApp. So I add on WhatsApp, they start giving me task like VIP1, VIP2, VIP3 etc. In first two task they pay back me then on 3rd task I told them, i want to give up. So they told me to end VIP3 task after that u will get all money back. When I reached VIP3 and completed all tasks. I told them i want all money back. They start sending me messages like I have to tax fee, handling fee etc. I ask them to show me ur company proof that ur real. They send me ebay certificate. Please help me they have frozen my money. I have all proof.
Dec 21, 2021
How did u mark it as resolve nor I do receive money nor any mail from the company nor any call from company my complaint is still unsolved
eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 20, 2021
Updated by Mehak Zargar

Complaint comments

Comments

Bro give the you are phone number
Mehak Zargar's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 21, 2021
Ebay company took in my 15000 please help, anyone
Renuka ponthala's reply, Dec 27, 2021
Hi I'm swathi from tirupathi.. I faced same problem I want to withdraw the amount but they are not making me to withdraw plz call me to my number 8885677577
Renuka ponthala's reply, Dec 27, 2021
Plzz call me
Then again took 130000, please please me anyone how to withdraw in my amount

NahidYasser's reply, Dec 27, 2021
Any response from the company did u get ur money back
I have invest in ebay1008.com. And amount is over 1L. Please I want my amount back. Please help me for getting my money back.

Priyanka Ugavekar's reply, Dec 23, 2021
Please return my money. I want it urgently.
12ajikum's reply, Dec 30, 2021
Send your mobile number
Please help me i invest 50k in eBay platform.i losed 50k .please help me how withdraw my money.they are not responding for my problem.

I have invest 1k in eBay please back my money
Do you get any response from them??
Did anyone get there money back
priyuk aks's reply, Jan 18, 2022
no. total scam website
I want to withdraw my money. Sir they give me a very high task I can't do that task .I am saying I want my money . His saying you complete your task .. please please this is request please help me and I want to withdraw sir🙏

ye fraud companies ne mujs bhe 326000 le liye he ab de nahi rahe he chalo sab milke legal action lete he. kuch to karna padega ese nahi jane de sakte he apane paise

Mdskr111's reply, Oct 29, 2022
Hii..
Apka amount withdrawal hua?
I can't complete the task already i invested 3150 please help me to get Bach my money
[protected]this is a that basted number he is not responding please help me to take back my money
I have a account in ebay mall for commission account which i started before 3 days ago. I had a task manager for commission 1 st task was n 500 rupees. And the next day she asked me for task i choose 500 rupees assignment but it went above 3-5 thousand and asked her about it she said it might be a assignment for 10000 rupees. But it was not it was extending more than 20000 rupees i told her i didn't assign for this task please stop this i wouldn't bear. She forced me to do which i can't she said that only 30 order please complete that i begged borrowed money to complete that but it wasn't over then she said 3 more task thats all please complete that i told her that wasn't my fault please help me to stop this. I was helpless. I Manged to complete the 33 order task now she says that 3-5 more task please help me a way out of this. I was continously asking for mail id of the company i wasn't provided. It goes on like 50000 thousand nearly Please help me to sort this out i couldn't bear the pain.

Ash Ravi's reply, Jul 29, 2022
Please help me i have all the proof for this i have lost nearly 50000 thousand and i have all the proof with me
Did anyone get any resolution for this so far?

eBay.in
    customer care contact
    eBay.in Address
    14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    View all eBay.in contact information