eBay.in Customer Care

eBay.in Customer Care

eBay India Private Limited

Website:
TwitterFacebook
14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East)
Mumbai City District

Good

eBay.in Complaints & Reviews

dksingh100 on Nov 12, 2018
I purchased "apple iphone 6 plus 16gb (Imported) | 1 year seller warranty - gold[protected]" on "19-jan-2015
".

Few days i ago i reseted the device and it stopped working. It says "sim is invalid", after going to apple service centre they said that the iphone is locked to t-mobile uk and they have blacklisted the device due to potential (Theft, loss, unpaid bills). What am i suppose to do now? I would like a refund for the product or a working iphone.

(Paisapay id: [protected])

[Nov 12, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Post this dipsute on ebay consumer forum

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Shardul Jani on Nov 12, 2018

I had purchased 128 GB memory card from Ebay ;

Claim ID:

PaisaPay ID:

Item number:

Seller ID:

mksell_012

When I inserted this SD card, the memory shown was 134 GB. How can a 128 GB card show excess storage? It should actually show less than 128 GB, considering that the system files occupy part of storage.

I copied images, video and music from my internal storage to the card, and none of them opened. When I reverted to storage settings, it showed "card corrupted". The original files from my internal storage also got wiped off.

I raised the issue with Ebay for return and refund, and they denied any support because the product was covered under guarantee clause. They insisted me to sort this with Samsung Service Centre.

I had been to the Samsung service centre named Supertron at Lamington Road, Mumbai.They clearly confirmed that the SD card is fake and cannot service a counterfeit product, as the warranty/ guarantee stands void. The fact can be verified with them and I will provide their details whenever required.

The packaging mentions Made in Korea, and the product is Made in Taiwan. The packaging mentions SDHC, and card delivered is SDXC. The colours used on the SD card are also different from that mentioned by seller on Ebay website No doubt, the original product has been replaced with a fake card in the original packaging. The sideways colour is black instead of white, as told by service centre.That's why it was showing 134 GB, instead of lesser than 128 GB. I lost my pictures and music files by inserting this spurious card.

My further emails to Ebay regarding the service centre’s claims are bouncing, because maybe they have completed their transition to Flipkart.

The warranty would apply only if the product was genuine, but since it is not original, Ebay has to take responsibility for redressing my grievance. Ebay cannot become a platform where dubious sellers can sell their counterfeit products and get off scot-free. The due diligence of the seller and it's product claim is the responsibility of Ebay, and it cannot escape customer service by passing the buck of fake products on the buyer.

I tried calling the Jonpur based seller Computer Apex, on the number printed on the invoice. But it shows a wrong number. The number is also registered in Sanchore, Rajasthan which proves that the seller is doubtful. The email ID mentioned on the invoice is also wrong. I am sure, the address printed on the invoice is also wrong, through my search on google.

The courier person from Udaipur who dispatched the consignment, Mr. Mitesh Kumar is also not contactable on his number [protected]

Ebay has denied addressing my genuine grievance.

I request you to take this issue with Ebay, Computer Apex or Mitesh Kumar and help initiate my refund process.

Please refer attached invoice and other images.

Warm Regds,

Shardul Jani.

fake memory card sold through ebay platform

[Nov 13, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Utkarsh Chandra on Nov 11, 2018
      I bought this mobile under ebay guarantee of 6 months. I already returned mobile once and got the replaced one. But again the replaced mobile has got an ic and software problem.
      You can check my history

Claim id: 3603829
      Paisapay id: [protected]
      Subissue type: not working properly
      Item number: [protected]
      Seller id: ishopping24by7-0
      Date claim opened: [protected]

[Nov 11, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Utkarsh Chandra Nov 11, 2018
      please refund or replace the item as it is already in the ebay guarantee scheme of 6 months that i purchased along with the mobile.
      Contact number: [protected]
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

ambica22 on Nov 1, 2018
        Had purchased an beauty product and had returned it on july 2017. For refund i had raised a claim with claim id : 3021436. I had been taking constant follow up on my refund through chat or help desk and every time they say they will issue the demand draft withing 72 hrs. But none of this is happening.
        Please look into this.
        Attaching all the details:-

Item no[protected]
        Paisa pay id - [protected]
        Claim id : 3021436

[Nov 02, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I have not received my 1/2PT water flow sensor switch control meter flowmeter 1.5-30L/minZ3H4. and i have paid $5.68. So plz. return it or refund me back.

I have been asked to deliver it on dt. Sept20- Oct 15

VIKAS TRIKHA
        MOB:- [protected]
        INDIA ( EAST DELHI )
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

zcream on Oct 31, 2018
          Hi. I have 2 pending refunds from ebay. One for inr 67k via paisapay and the other for inr 3600 for a return item.

A) kyc verification. Sr#[protected]

Logitech z506 speakers - 2899/- ebay item
          6. Content of the package

Logitech speakers

7. Value of the product

[Oct 31, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Still waiting -
          Logitech Z506 Surround Sound 5.1 multimedia Speakers (Black[protected] )
          "JVC GY-HMZ1U Stereo 3d Camcorder + XLR mic + Cyclopital3d FCA"[protected] on 22-Jun-17

BabaiRaj on Oct 20, 2018
            First of all, sorry for complaining too late. I was unaware of this website. So, it happens.
            Actually i had bought a micro sd card of 64gb memory (Rs. 760) for my mobile from ebay.in on 2nd november 2016. When i got the memory card, i found that it was not working. So, i wanted a refund from ebay. They told me to reship the item to the seller. So, i did so. I reshiped the item on the 25th november 2016. It took 70 rs. To reship. They told that they would refund my money back and also credit the courier charges to my account. But i had not get any refund from them. They also did not give the courier charges. It was total 830 rs. Which matters a lot for me. So, please take needed steps and refund my money back.

Phone no - [protected]
            Desirable resolution - refund

All related documents are attached below. Please, check those-

refund is not credited

[Oct 20, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ebay.in — refund not received

aritrabanj on Oct 11, 2018
              I ordered a laptop ram on 6th of august, 2018 which was cancelled by the seller the same day. However till date i have not...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Computer Hardware

Innovation Extreme on Sep 30, 2018
              My paisapay remittance is withheld for items sold between may - june 2017. They are even withheld for the items that were confirmed delivered & received before 30th june 2017. I do not have a gst number & did not sell anything after 25th june 2017. Kindly release the amount with immediate effect.

My account id is [protected]@gmail.com
              User id: innovationextreme

[Sep 30, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sewajain on Sep 28, 2018
                Dear sir, on 26.9.16, i made payment of rs 182.37 in favour of ebay.in for item:[protected] from my the then sb a/c[protected] through debit card. The a/c[protected] was closed by me on 3.6.17 and closre proceeds were transferred to my another sb a/c[protected] standing in same branch of icici bank.
                Now on 25.9.2018, ebay.in has given refund of rs 182.37 against this payment to my payment a/c[protected] debit card. Since this payment a/c[protected] is presently closed and merged to my another a/c[protected], refund will not be accepted by payment a/c[protected] debit card. So pl send refund by other means.

[Sep 28, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Srini N on Sep 27, 2018
                  I ordered an item [Paurush Jeevan Capsules] amount Rs 570/-, on 5th of August 2018. I never received the product. I requested for refund on 17th of August 2018.
                  The refund requested on 17th Aug 2018 was processed on 21st Aug 2018. Today is 27th of Sept 2018. Its more than a month
                  (5th Aug 2018) I ordered the product. I have yet to receive the refund amount. Please help me get the refund. One and half months is too long and too frustrating. Please let me know when can I get the refund.

My PaisaPay ID is [protected]

Now I am unable to contact customer care also.

Srinivas

[Sep 27, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I ordered a phone..but for shipping problem e bay canceled my order..i paid 6798rupees for the phone..my refund was approved on 29th august..but i do not get my refund..please help me

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

TheDex2TRex on Sep 22, 2018
                    On 10th september i paid money for iphone 7 plus on ebay.com with international shipping but seller was not sending item

So on 17 september i opened a case for refund of 450$ when i talked to ebay.com customer service and they said they will give me full refund

But its been 5 days since i have been waiting and there is no sign of massage that i have got full refund i have been waiting and waiting and i am so angry

So please please please help me to get full refund..

[Sep 22, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    My ebay ac [protected] and email [protected]@gmail.com.

I have 3 unsolved claim. Please help me.
                    My product 1. 4" c clamp g clamp.
                    2. Ulfa handy 100 kg weating spring.
                    3. 100 kg weating spring.
                    Claim is 90 day old. And present help line no is block.
                    How can I

Rupasinghrathor565 on Sep 14, 2018
                      Soap instead of mobile
                      Dear paytm team,

This is really very shameful for paytm that i yogendra vats ordered a mobile phone (Dated: july 08, 2017) through paytm and today i have received a soap inside the mobile phone box. So, dear paytm team, can you please justify the same. I am also trying to get in touch with your customer care executive from morning but there is no representative to take call due to heavy call waiting list.
                      The phone value is rs. 14949 (Motorola moto g4 plus). I am really very upset and going to take legal proceeding against the paytm. I need my money back.
                      Please find the attached photo of mobile phone box.

[Sep 14, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

Sneha Morajkar on Sep 6, 2018
                        I ordered milton bottles SET OF 2 - MILTON Fridge WATER BOTTLE 1 LITRE (1000ml) Bottle - ORIGINAL ITEM
                        [protected] but the seller dint ship my item.

Item Not Shipped: PaisaPay ID [protected].
                        Hi s m,

The seller did not ship your item on time. Your refund, if applicable, will be processed within 1 days. We apologize for the inconvenience this msg i received on 14 aug

The seller has not shipped the item by the shipping deadline of 16-Aug-18. PaisaPay has initiated a cancellation for the this transaction

Item Receipt
                        Your refund request has been approved by PaisaPay on 17-Aug-18. You should be able to see the refund in your State Bank of India account within 3 working days.

Its sep 6 2018 till date i hv nt received my refund. Called customercare only gt assurance n no money

[Sep 07, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Himanee Raship Jain on Sep 5, 2018
                          I ordered and paid as per the Paisa Pay id -[protected] on 10th of august, after couple o[censored]pdates stating that the order will be delivered on 14th august it never reached, then finally the information was given to me stating that the items are not shipped and the refund will be made between 16-18th august.

Eventually till today i have not got any refund and but the customer service team keeps explaining me that there is some issue with the payment gateway and hence the payments are stuck.

Very unprofessional way that this matter is been handled, only after follow up some one from the customer care team will respond at their own sweet time and with the same standard reply blaming the payment getaway.

[Sep 06, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Harmanpreet Singh on Sep 5, 2018
                            Placed a order on ebay a week before its closing. When i bough a product, on the product page itself, it mentioned 10 days return policy.
                            When i tried to register a claim after 6-7 days, i was told your timeliness has passed due to our updated information, which can only be found in announcements.

So they basically forgot to update your website or are just careless regarding the misleading information being circulated through your website.

Seller dont give a damn about what they are selling in last month, nor they care to reply. Ebay representative are more or less the same, "sir you should have called us before placing the order"
                            Basically saying, sir dont believe in whatever is written on our website.

That's how reliable their international website is? That's their standard?

Well i would like a proper resolution, or i will drag this to court whatever small value my product may carry.

Order date - 06 aug, 2018
                            Paisapay id [protected]
                            Product - micromax yu yunique yu 4711

[Sep 05, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Ebay.in — after cancel by ebay.in my money not refunded 16 days has gone [Resolved]

Bapan deb barman on Sep 4, 2018
                              Dear consumer complain, i was ordered by ebay usb led light prepaid amount rs.250/-suddenly i got massage my ordered is cancel....
                              Complaint category Other

Leena Dhakad on Sep 3, 2018
                              I ordered laptop battery on 5 Aug. I requested for return for battery since it's not compatible with my laptop. Seller didn't take back the battery. So I had to courier it. I sent it on 18th. After repeated calling, my claim was accepted on 22 August. Since then I'm calling eBay customer support And today it's 3 September. What the hell eBay is doing. I need my courier charges and laptop battery cost back. Kindly initiate an action against eBay. I'm severely troubled by eBay.

laptop battery
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-07 22:41:56

[Sep 04, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Updated by Leena Dhakad Sep 04, 2018
                              But there's no mention saying when I'll get my refund and courier charges.Attached is screenshot of the mail.
                              eBay.in Customer Care's response Sep 05, 2018
                              Dear Leena,

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Updated by Leena Dhakad Sep 11, 2018
                              When are you going to return me my money. Why you want to loot 2000 RS from me despite returning the product. Is this the culture in eBay? Shame on you people!
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

nsinha873 on Sep 2, 2018
                                I purchased an item (I7s tws earbuds) from ebay.in but ebay.in delivered me a issue type product. Two issues there are...1) product charge drains easily (That has been described 3-4 hours backup after full charged) 2) a cable is missing in package.

I got my ordered item 20 days ago. After getting, i started complaining about these issues. I wanted to return it. Ebay customer care was saying to me that your problem will be resolved, so please wait up to 72 hrs. I did wait but not any respose i had. Again i called ebay back, once again a buddy said please wait upto 72 hrs. Yet again no response.

I called ebay many times but they are cheating on me saying same story of 72 hrs

Today almost 20 22 days have passed but ebay have not resolved my issue yet

[Sep 02, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sai sujith on Aug 28, 2018
                                  Hello ebay.in,
                                  I have placed refund for the product I have bought as Im not satisfied with its quality, according to the refund policies of ebay.
                                  Following my raising of issue, some delivery excutive tried to reach me during my office hours and he told me that he'll come to collect the product next day after office hours. Damn!!! No response after that!!!????.What do you ansee5 for this?.
                                  Then I received a next call when once again I expressed my discomfort. They promised me to collect the product on that weekend. Agian, I for a call from some business number of ebay at 12:00 in the morning. Will anyone in office answer calls at 12 o clock. Will you?
                                  Once again, I got very arrogant reply stating that we tried to help you twice and that person just in moment put my call off. I was smoothly warned to return my product the seller by third party delivery service. Does any e commerce site in the world do that?. I was obsessed with this @ebay India.
                                  Im requesting you to process my refund of amount by any means before I move legally and socially.

Saketh Reddy,
                                  AWB #.[protected]

BLUE DART Domestic Priority HYD/MKP
                                  Return Code: AHDINCM
                                  Ref#:[protected].
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-09-30 17:56:19

[Aug 29, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  eBay.in Customer Care's response Aug 30, 2018
                                  Dear Saketh Reddy,

Team eBay
                                  No Display issue, black screen.
                                  Power is coming.
                                  Model :
                                  Croma HDR DLED 98cm 39inch EL7331

Croma Customer Care's response, Aug 30, 2018
                                  Dear Nitesh,

Thanks for writing to us. We have highlighted your concern to the concerned department so that the necessary actions are taken. Request your patience in the interim.

Croma, Making Every Day Brighter
                                  Croma Customer Care's response, Sep 11, 2018
                                  Dear Nitesh,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please feel free to contact us in case you need any further assistance.

Croma, Making Every Day Brighter

Rajender Kumar Koul on Aug 25, 2018
                                    I ordered two items paisa pay id [protected] &
                                    [protected] on 11.08.28 but both orders were cancelled by e bay as it closed its operation wef 14.08.18 and promised to refund me but till date they have not refunded the money.
                                    They have not given their contact numbers if it is given the menu is so complicated it is impossible to contact them kindly resolve my issue at the earliest
                                    With regards
                                    R k koul
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-09-25 21:12:17

[Aug 25, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    eBay.in Customer Care's response Aug 25, 2018

Flipkart
                                      Whirlpool 300 L Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator
                                      (4 hours 12 minutes ago)
                                      Confirmtkt
                                      requesting to refund cancellation tickets amount - reg.
                                      (4 hours 24 minutes ago)