[Resolved] Ebay.in — delay in product delivery, no proper resolution and disgusting courier services

Glendpenha on Mar 5, 2018

I had ordered a product on 21st feb, 2018 but still not received any update on delivery. The courier company tried delivery on 23rd but since i was not available, they agreed to deliver by 26th feb.. Neither did they attempt any delivery nor did they contact me.
I spoke to couple people at the courier company and also ebay customer but got false promises on delivery... Item number[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 5, 2018

[Mar 05, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
eBay.in Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2018
Dear Customer(Glendpenha),

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay
Updated by Glendpenha, Mar 05, 2018
This is insane... Ebay is surely on a downfall.. After raising my concern and issues... You guys have given me link directing back to eBay... Hilarious... You can contact me by name search... I am registered with you guys.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Ebay.in - delay in product delivery, no proper resolution and disgusting courier services