[Resolved] Ebay.in — paisapay id 46813504876 - refund of money

rahulkashyap_2000 on Mar 22, 2018
I had made one order with paisa pay id [protected] and when i have not received my product and after waiting for more than 15 days i had made a refund claim of my paisa pay id [protected] on march 19, 2018. After that i have got a call from your customer care department saying that i will get money back in 72 hrs. Today 72 hrs lapsed but my utter shock that status of my claim showing as 'your refund is on hold'. Ebay is making fool of their customers and kept customers' money in its account. Now being a lawyer i am filing one consumer complaint for the same claiming inr 4 lakhs as a mental agony and interest @ 18% on my money paid to you for this order. Worst ever service i had ever faced since 2001 from ebay this time. Need a resolution on my claim asap. Your sellers are making fool of you by providing you with the false awb numbers of courier.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 22, 2018

[Mar 22, 2018] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
eBay.in Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2018
Dear Customer(rahulkashyap_2000),

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay
Updated by rahulkashyap_2000, Mar 22, 2018
Ha ha ha, i know this will happen. Don't know how you were able to reach me when called me to inform that 'i will get my refund within 72 hrs.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Ebay.in - paisapay id 46813504876 - refund of money