Ecareer Plus — fraud consultancy fake job offers

Pawangoyal on Apr 13, 2019
I received call from ecareer plus regarding job offer on date 18 march 2019 by soniya. She told me a job offer in hospital in jaipur. She asked me to pay 3186 rs for registration. I paid after that she asked me to pay 9500 rs for document verification. Her executive manish sharma made cheating with me. I paid 3186 rs two times bcoz he said that first time amount not received while he received amount two times. And they all pretending to pay back my amount. I calling on no of this company they daily told me to pay back on monday tuseday friday but they did not pay my amount. They also not replying on mail. Also they block my no by which i can not contact by call. Suddenly on monday i received call from this company by neha, she asked me that their payment was done but it was cancelled due to review which i dropped on google. When i asked to see me the screenshot of review on my mail then she did not shared with me. They all are making me fool. They all ate my money 6372 and pretending to pay back. I complained against them to pmo office, i hope they will take a strict action against these kind of fraud company and will punish to fraud people.

fraud consultancy fake job offers
fraud consultancy fake job offers
Updated by Pawangoyal, Apr 13, 2019
They called me by this no [protected]. But this no is one sided. I am contacting with their executive by toll free no [protected]. This company is froud and making call to people for fake job offer. Kindly save your self with these type of froud people.

Related Complaints

Comments

Did you inform cyber crime about your matter.have they reimbust your money
Sir you got the money back
I have also the same case
Did they receive your call

Ecareer Plus - fraud consultancy fake job offers