Eiilm University — Verification Of Marksheet

Jorethang, Sikkim, South Sikkim District, Sikkim, India
 Varun006
Hello Sir/ma'am, My name is Varun Chauhan and I have completed Executive MBA in session JAN-2011 to DEC - 2011, As i just received the mark sheet no provisional certificate and Degree, However i really don't know about whether it is genuine or not. I have tried all the university's contact nos.but didn't get any positive responce. i have also sent one DD in the name of EIILM university along with the photocopy of my my marksheet and a form which i have downloaded from university's site. Please help me to verify my marksheet and how can i recieve the provisional and degree certificates ASAP. Thanks & regards, Varun Chauhan

Comments

Dear Candidate, Please feel free to contact us for all EIILM UNIVERSITY pending work:-

Like-

(1) Mark-sheet,

(2) Migration Certificate,

(3) Provisional Certificate,

(4) Degree Certificate/ Convocation.

(5) Verification Letter Thanks &

Regards Call us- Dr. Aman Verma [protected], [protected]
fmkhan44's reply, Aug 13, 2016
Dear Mr.Verma,
I need Degree certificate, Migration Certificate and Transcripts for WES,
How can I get these, plz. suggest [email protected]
a.pawal's reply, Mar 20, 2018
Sir mera certificate verify karvana plz help me
maarc's reply, May 10, 2018
hi dr aman. how can i contact you?
email: [email protected]
Robbin B's reply, Jun 7, 2018

I (Robin Bhatnagar )had Done my graduation from your university My Enrolment no:EIILMU/09/S/2131355. today i applied for a passport and they said we will verified this Degree certificate from university. I came back and search on website they shows NO Record Found. in this case they will penalised me as 420. I would know how shall i/they checked my Degree. Please give me solution...
ayush4u's reply, Jun 30, 2018
I have completed b.com from eiilm University. Kindly ping me at [email protected] so that I can send you the details
Ravi_1967rv's reply, Aug 9, 2018
Please send your contact details.

9840486039.
satyabusiness's reply, Aug 17, 2018
Hello Dr. Aman Verma, Hope you are doing good! Please help me to verify my MBA marksheet and how can i recieve the provisional, degree certificates and Transcripts for WES ASAP. Thanks & regards, Satya P Singh. My Email ID <[email protected]> and contact number is +91 9971153303
Vineetha Nair's reply, Oct 11, 2018
Dear Team,

I have done my Bcom through EILM University however when checked on website with enrollment number and wrong number, no details found.

I'm really worried, kindly help with a verification letter

I had done my first, second and third year from EIILM University.

Vineetha Nair

Enrollment Number - EIILMU/09/F/2153114
Roll number - L1432009
Session 2011 July- 12 June
Bharat Dewan's reply, Nov 12, 2018
Kindly share your contact details on - [email protected]

I need my degree and transcript from the university.
Bhiyu's reply, Dec 10, 2018
Can you please share your contact no
discover me's reply, Dec 17, 2018
dear sir kindly provide me your contact detail on e-mail : [email protected]
Fahim Iqbal's reply, Dec 27, 2018
plz contact 9470540231
i urently need degree and provisional cerificate
zeer's reply, Mar 11, 2019
i have to conform my degree how i will get the detail
please reply vie e-mail
[email protected]
Pls varify my document of eiilm univ MSc physics in session 2009 to11 enrollment no. EIILMU/09/F18400rpll no. D/22648 name kuldeep panwar mail [email protected] mob [protected]
Dear Mr.Verma,
I need Degree certificate, Migration Certificate and Transcripts for WES,
How can I get these, plz. suggest

My name is Sombir and I have completed B.com in session JAN-2009 to DEC - 2011, Enrollment No. EIILM/09/S/2119479, As i just received the mark sheet, no provisional certificate and Degree, However i really don't know about whether it is genuine or not. I have tried all contact no. the university. but didn't get any positive response.

I'm going to join company but as per background verification by the company this marks sheet fake. Even I didn't get student verification status on website.

So please let me know its is my future, weather is correct or not, and share like where we get status.

Please help me to verify my mark sheet and how can i receive the provisional and degree certificates ASAP

Sombir
[protected]/ [protected]
Mail:- [email protected]

My name is Sandeep Kumar and I have completed B.A in session Jul-2009 to June - 2012, Enrollment No. EIILMU/09/F11688, As i just received the mark sheet, no provisional certificate and Degree, However i really don't know about whether it is genuine or not. I have tried all contact no. the university. but didn't get any positive response.

Sandeep Kumar
Mail:- [email protected]

My name is Jetha Ram Lakhara and I have completed PGDCA in session Jul-2010 to June-2011, Enrollment No. EIILMU/10/F5752, As i just received the mark sheet, no provisional certificate and Degree, However i really don't know about whether it is genuine or not. I have tried all contact no. the university. but didn't get any positive response.

Jetha Ram Lakhara
Mail:- [email protected]

My name is Sandeep Kumar and I have completed B.A in session Jul-2009 to June - 2011, As i just received the mark sheet, no provisional certificate and Degree, However i really don't know about whether it is genuine or not. I have tried all contact no. the university. but didn't get any positive response.

Amandeep Singh
Mail:- [email protected]
I am Uday Chhetri .Plz verify my enrollment no & roll no.(enrollment no-EIILMU/Y/316723 & ROLL NO-L 1306730)
SESSION[protected]. MY MOB [protected] & EMAIL ID [email protected]
I am Aditya Sharma..Course BBP..Plz verify my enrollment no & roll no.(enrollment no-EIILMU/11/F04033 & ROLL No. D280631)
SESSION- July 2011-Dec.2011. MY Mob. [protected] & EMAIL ID [email protected]
Please Verify my enrollment no. & Roll no. ( enrollmetn no. EIILMU/09/F25031 & Roll no. D/413264 Session July 09 - June 10 my email address is [email protected]
Please Verify my enrollment no. & Roll no. (enrollmetn no. EIILMU/09/S13094 for Session Jan 09 - Dec 11 my email address is [email protected]
Please Verify my enrollment no. & Roll no. (enrollmetn no. EIILMU/09/S/2116771 for Session Jan 09 - Dec 11 my email address is [email protected]
Mobile Number -[protected]
Robbin B's reply, Jun 7, 2018
Did they Verify ????? If yes please suggest me the procedure...

Respected Sir/madam
I m Roshan Kaliravan i have passed BCA in 2012. My Enrollment No is EIILMU/10/SL/2119337 and Roll No is 36209. So please checkout and verify this degree as soon as possible. My call letter is pending regarding verification of this degree. please a warm request again.
Name - Roshan Kaliravan
State Haryana
District Hisar
Email - [email protected]
contact No [protected]

I'm Aditya Arya, I've passed BA in 2012, My Enrollment No. is EIILMU/09/F59865 and Roll No is 444265. I've not receive my Degree Ceritificate So please provide me as soon as possible.

My Contact no. is [protected]
Email :- [email protected]

My name is Mukesh Mishra and I have completed MBA in session Jul-2010 to June - 2012, As i just received the mark sheet, no provisional certificate and Degree, However i really don't know about whether it is genuine or not. I have tried all contact no. the university. but didn't get any positive response.

My Enrollment No. is EIILMU/10/F55571 and Roll No is 2/101632

Mukesh Mishra
EIILMU/09/F496250-M1136248

My name is PARVEEN and I have completed BA in session Jul-2010 to June - 2012, As i just received the mark sheet, no provisional certificate and Degree, However i really don't know about whether it is genuine or not. I have tried all contact no. the university. but didn't get any positive response.

My Enrollment No. is EIILMU/09/F496250 and Roll No is -M1136248

PARVEEN
[email protected]
Hai aman, Iam rajesh kumar Please verify MY ENROLMENT NO. EIILMU/09/S304944 passing year is 12 MARCH 2012 SO PLEASE CHEKOUT THIS MARKSHEET AS SOON AS POSSIBLE MY CONTACT NO. IS [protected], MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected] GMAIL .COM
SIR PLEASE REPLY NOW

I want to get verified my BSc IT Degree, can you please suggest how I can do it.

Avtar
email id [email protected]
Contact[protected]
EIILMU/10/S25831

Roll noM50854/L76513

My name is Abhishek and I have completed MBA in session Jul-2010 to June - 2012, As i just received the mark sheet, no provisional certificate and Degree, However i really don't know about whether it is genuine or not. I have tried all contact no. the university. but didn't get any positive response.

My Enrollment No. is EIILMU/10/S25831

I didn't get student verification status on website.

Plz let me know how to get verification.

Pls do revert on

[email protected]
Please Verify my enrollment no. & Roll no. (enrollmetn no. eiilmu/10/f49906 Roll No - N151104 for Session July 10 - june 11 my email address is [email protected]

District Namchi, Jorethang, Sikkim, India - 737121