Election Commission Of India [Eci] — electoral card is not issued within the time

I have filled in the details on form 6 on 22nd march 2019 which is within the extended period by election commission of india. The details are given with the reference number oxu[protected] and ofu[protected] which are change of residence.
They are not updated within the given time and at least the modifications are not shown online. But t. Srinivasarao details are available in the old polling booth and so, i could cast my vote where as t. Varalakshmi details are not available either in the old polling booth or the new update by eci.
This has left us in great pain and despite my repeated request to provide the tender vote, the polling staff have not allowed my wife to cast her vote. I even argued to show a rule that disallow the tender vote. The incharge of the polling process has said that why i have not updated my wive's details when there was a door to door campaign. As we are staying in the new door number which is the reason for filling form 6 as well as not getting update in the old door number. So, i want my application is updated soon and duly voter cards are issued before the local elections take place.

[May 05, 2019] Election Commission of India [ECI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

At about 0700 hrs just before starting the pollinjg, Aaj Tak TV ancher told that Poonam Sinha candidate of SP is belongs to Kayasth Caste that is why Kayasth vote will go to SP candidate because he is also a Kayasth in Lucknow. It is also a code of conduct of Achar Sanhita

Election Commission of India [ECI]