Elite International — company running a scam and blackmailing me

Khan Hospital, Khothran Road, Phagwara, Punjab, India
 Tehseen Ahmed09 on Aug 21, 2019
Hi there,
My name is tehseen ahmed and i from phagwara punjab. I was going through a financial crisis and was looking for some part time jobs. On quikr i found a company elite international, they were offering home based form filling jobs without any registration. So i applied for that. Next day i got a call, a man named kartik was calling from said company. After confirmation he sent me a pdf file of 13 pages regarding information of the work and company. I agreed to get this assignment. According to them the registration fee that is 4999 will be deducted from my payment. Then he asked for my residential proof id, signature and a picture. Which he said was the part of registration process. But i was shocked when they sent me a computer generated stamp paper with my sign and photo. Some how i agreed to work as i needed som money. But after 5 days the blocked my account and asked for server maintenance charges that is 7999 and threatened me to send me a legal notice. But i think they cannot just do on the basis of such a fake document.
Company details are given below
Employer: elite international data entry services
Adress: plot no. F.24, software technology park of maharashtra, wdic industrial area, chilkhalthana, aurangabad, maharashtra, 431210.
Customer care: +91 [protected]

Please guide me what should be the appropriate actions i can take.
Thankyou
Tehseen ahmed
+91 [protected]

Updated by Tehseen Ahmed09, Aug 21, 2019
Same stamp paper is used by various companies. And sometimes they just photoshopped an judicial document, that is a major crime.

Updated by Tehseen Ahmed09, Aug 21, 2019
Got some more stamp papers.

company running a scam and blackmailing me

Comments

Same problem brother, give me your contact number because I m dealing with same problem or mail me on [protected]@gmail.com

Elite International - company running a scam and blackmailing me