Employxpert — improper service / refund money

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Modi Vishal on Sep 27, 2018
I have registered with employxpert company on last april-2018 for getting good job as i was job seeker. I have paid around rs.60000/- for their different services. Till date not a single interview has been arranged by this company for me. They have only sent me job description of different companies. When i asked for it then they told me that our job is to provide job description of required company and after your acceptance we are sending to the concern company. Now it is on the company to decide whether they will call for interview or not.
This company is purely cheaters. I need my money refund as not getting proper services.

improper service / refund money

Comments

Dear Mr.Modi,

We would like to inform you that wehave provided and delivered the services you paid for. We do not guaranttee any particular job or interview, that is mentioned on the website, however, we have shared several options with you also applied for your job profile in multiple companies. Since may we are genuinely working on your profile. Its been 5 months and we are still working on you. We hope you understand that.

Moreover, our executives will contact you to solve your concern and will take your case on priority.

Backend EMPX