Eureka Forbes Customer Care Contacts

3.2
Last updated Nov 21, 2022

File a complaint to Eureka Forbes

Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Eureka Forbes customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Eureka Forbes

Eureka Forbes Company Representatives

Eureka Forbes Phone Numbers

Mobile

Eureka Forbes Overview

Latest complaint Robo Lvac not working under warranty has been filed on 21/11/2022. Latest Resolved AMC renewed but no service since 3rd October 2022 was resolved Nov 3, 2022. Eureka Forbes ranks as the #1 most complained about among Appliances.

Additional Eureka Forbes contact information

Sales Helpline / Enquiry +91 74 9820 1333
Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Eureka Forbes. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Eureka Forbes reviews & complaints(7444)

Eureka Forbes — Robo Lvac not working under warranty

I have at least sent 5-6 email to the customer care of eureka forbes
regarding the service complaint of my Robo Lvac. Only once a technician
visited and assured that my Robo will be replaced as it is not working and
it is under warranty. But later he refused to pick up my phone. Eureka
Forbe customer care always provides me a new reference number and assure
that a technician will visit and my Robo Lvac will...

Eureka Forbes — Worst Support by Eureka forbes in Bangalore

I have registerd a complaint with Erekha Forbes on Security device and Robo vacume cleaner. 11 days over and no response. Multiple times called and always they say escalated. Its very frustating.

I feel like throwing the devices on their MD's face.

WORST SERVICE and HORRIBLE

Sathish...

Eureka Forbes — After Sales/AMC Services not provided

I have been requesting for filter change for my RO for 2 weeks but no proper response came after I extended my RO warranty. Before extending the warranty I was assured by company customer executives and technicians that I would get services fulfilled within 24-48 hours but after extending it feels like a scam. I have been requesting a tentative date but still, that was not given. Now the customer executives are not picking up my calls....