Eureka Forbes Customer Care

Mobile:
Mobile:

Sales Helpline / Enquiry

Good

Eureka Forbes related photos (843)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

Kalyan Bonda on Jul 10, 2020
I have paid 5000/- for water purifier AMC on June 3rd and till now no service person turned up to replace water filters. It's been more than a month and reaching eureka forbes on multiple channels (phone/service requests) but no use at all.

Can someone take an action or refund my money including the water purifier amount as there is no point o[censored]sing this water purifier as it shows water filters need to be changed. Eureka Forbes had literally chased on the phone to pay the AMC amount and now they have no interest to change the filters.

[Jul 10, 2020] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sureshsaravanan on Jul 9, 2020
    Hello, i have been looking for a replacement for hose pipe for my trendy nano vacuum cleaner.
    The locking mechanism (Latches) are broken and the hose pipe no longer gets fixed to the machine. My view, these latches are too delicate to be a part of a vacuum machine, which gets dragged around during cleaning. The problem, once the latches are gone, the entire machine is useless. While looking through the company's website, i couldn't locate the part.

Please help me with this issue.
    Mail id : hello. [protected]@gmail.com

[Jul 09, 2020] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sarawin on Jul 9, 2020
      Very bad response from ur team. Never expected such delayed response from ur reputed team. Have suggested my friends too not to go for ur team products.
      Only for booking products u ppl do it quickly, its been more than 20days since deposited money for water purifier. I have cancelled it now and they are not providing refund.
      Made multiple complaints in my registered number [protected].

Worst sales agent mr. Krishna as [protected] and kartick [protected]
      After getting money, they are least bothered about service

Now they are simply saying that product cancellation is under process but not providing any details or submitting my cheque which i provided

ramki_23 on Jul 8, 2020
        Hi, need replacement for hose pipe connector for my trendy nano vacuum cleaner.

The clips got broken while fixing the hosepipe to the main unit and the hose pipe now no longer fixes to the unit. These clips seem to be flimsy. Unable to find this accessory in company's website.

Please help resolve this issue.

[Jul 08, 2020] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Eureka Forbes — aqua-sure water purifier.

kapsmsl on Jul 4, 2020
          Hello sir and madam,

We have taken amc for aqua-sure water purifier. Which will expire on november.
          Complaint category Appliances

pisaejayaprakash on Jul 4, 2020
          Innumerable requests had been made to the company to carryout servicing of aquaguard r0 water purifier under amc as detailed hereunder
          Date ref. No.
          15.6.20 [protected]
          16.6.20 [protected]
          24.6.20 [protected]/
          [protected]/1178679

We have paid them rs.5020 or so towards the amc.
          The company is giving lame excuses such as lock down. However they are carrying out services elsewhere to make money a case in point is is servicing done at ms. Lakshmis house at saligramam which we have come to know.
          They are bent upon ignoring their prime responsibility to carry out service as per amc, and to make fresh money from. Other clients since they have already collected rs 5020 or so in advance and they will have to do the servicing for which they won't receive charges.

Lockdown in chennai had been relaxed now and then but they refused to carryout repair under amc. When the lockdown is relaxed.

We have been advised to make a complaint to you before initiating legal recourse claiming damages from the salaries of those responsible for the deficiency in service and from eureka forbes as well.

Therefore pl. Send this complaints to higher authorities of the company to resolve the issue expeditiously.

[Jul 04, 2020] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Eureka Forbes — deaf customer care support team

chhagarw on Jul 4, 2020
            We recently bought the vacuum cleaner, on the day we got the product, we placed the return request as it's not suiting our...
            Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Dist....
            Complaint category Products & Services

Eureka Forbes — Money

simantarajbongshi on Jul 3, 2020
            One person texted on whatsapp and he called me and said that i have been received to work on data entry job in company named...
            Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Eureka Forbes — water purifier and services

mishra_ss on Jul 3, 2020
            Dear eureka forbes,

It has been a frustrating experience with your company.in hindsight i find it was a really...
            Complaint category Appliances

Nikhiladitya on Jul 2, 2020
            I have raised complaint, escalated the complaint but still the product is not yet installed. Such a worst service this eureka forbes has. Please take back the product. I don't need it anymore.

[Jul 02, 2020] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Prikshit Rana on Jul 2, 2020
              I did not understand the logic, dr aquaguard classic+ product cost is 11000 and 1 year service cost is between[protected] every year. Can anyone survive with this, don't know.

Storyline

I bought this product on[protected] and now after 7 months, we family of 4 members used 6000 litres water as per their automatic system and now suddenly aquaguard classic stop working.

I call the service center and they told me to pay 2500+ service charges to change the filter and then it will start working automatically.

Main problem is they told me that after every 6-7 months if you use 6000 litres water it will stop working and then you have to change the filter which cost 2500 to 2800 maybe 3000.

I want this automatic chip system to be changes/ product change with other no chip product.

Prikshit Rana on Jul 2, 2020

Storyline

Eureka Forbes — Non-compliance of annual maintenance contract

swagatam*1955 on Jul 1, 2020
                  Annual contract receipt no. 832 / 0182177 valid from 25/04/2018 to 24/04/2020 :: last servicing due in april, 2020 not yet...
                  Complaint category Products & Services

Dhanshree Bauskar on Jul 1, 2020
                  I got a call for the data entry job, as i was in need of money i accepted the offer and started with the project. They gave me 480 forms to fill, they even didn't explained me how to fill them what should be kept in mind so as qc report comes positive.
                  I failed in my work firstly they took 5000 as penalty amount then they asked for 18950 rs for getting noc. I paid the amount else i had to go to court and face the issue.
                  Now they are asking me to pay 25000 to clear full matter else i have to go to delhi court and pay around 1 lac.

Please help me... They have given me time till 4pm today...

[Jul 01, 2020] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

vipuloswal on Jun 30, 2020
                    Green light is not displaying and water flow is so slow

[Jun 30, 2020] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Rama Devi CH on Jun 29, 2020
                      We've brought the eureka forbes water filter 4 months ago and servicing was done recently. We're disappointed to see lot of red ants in the water from water filter.

[Jun 29, 2020] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Water Heaters & Geysers

Marian Menezes on Jun 29, 2020
                        Cover not fitting properly and air comes out.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Eureka Forbes — non compliance of amc no:0255676by eureka forbes

Bisu Banerjee on Jun 27, 2020
                          Dear sir, please note the following:
                          1. I made amc with your company for two years vide contact receipt no :0255676...
                          Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

smukhamki on Jun 27, 2020
                          We ordered this product on[protected] it was delivered on[protected]. During the unboxing of the package the tap was found a little bit bent. The technician twisted it and it was then aligned. But the next day i. E. On[protected] the tap came loose and we are unable to dispense the water. Called the technician immediately but we were rerouted and told that the complaint is booked the complaint number is:[protected]. Till now it hasn't been resolved. But the technician called us and asked us to buy herbal products that is used to slim down and forced us to consider buying product from him but he didn't speak about the complaint registered.

We need our problem to be solved immediately. They keep calling us to buy their products but when there is a problem they don't turn up. It is bad that we need to buy water from outside even after installing aquaguard.

[Jun 27, 2020] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

3 days ago
                            Give Faulty Machine
                            3 days ago
                            quality issues of ro
                            7 days ago
                            Eureka Forbes
                            dr aquaguard nrich hd ro+uv+mtds - red light issue
                            8 days ago
                            Dr Aquaguard classic plus
                            11 days ago
                            Eureka Forbes
                            full service not provided for aquaguard amc purchase