Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Feb 5, 2023

File a complaint to Eureka Forbes

Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Eureka Forbes customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Eureka Forbes

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Eureka Forbes Phone Numbers

Mobile

Eureka Forbes reviews & complaints(7487)

I made complaint via app on Jan 12 also purchased AMC even though it is under warranty but till date none attended to repair.
Pathetic service incompetence management and worst experience.
Waste escalation matrix
Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It’s been three days more than 72 hours my water purifier has been delivered and more than 4 times I request for technicians visit for installation and no one come they just make promises that one of the technicians will come but no one come
    Address :- Wani 445304 Maharashtra
    Contact No :- [protected]
    Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased aquaguard superb last year in feb 2022. I have not recieved even one free service. Recently when aquaguard water flow reduced i raised complaint. The complaint still shows open but luckily resolved in by local representative of aquaguard. My 1 year warranty is about to get iver in next 12 days and still have not recieved any free service. Even after talking to customer care multiple times thete is no resolution. Most pathetic service in portblair. No coordiantion among customer and the team in portblair, the customer care not able to direct complaint to right branch.
      Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Eureka says sureka is no more their partner in servicing. But Sureka reached and took the amount . Now no one is providing the service.

Eureka is the worst service center. If they moved out of sureka, they should informed customers and remove our contacts from sureka which they haven't done.

Hi Team

I have purchased Eureka Forbes AMC for 2 year for water purifier. As per AMC, Eureka Forbes should replace the water filters. I have raised a service request on 2nd January 2023 but this request is not attended so far.

I made several escalations to the helpdesk and escalations team but no use.. every time you will get the response saying your issue with be resolved in 24 hours.. but nothing is happen so far..

By pay huge amount as AMC, we need to follow up for basic service.. really bad service by Eureka Forbes and the service providers..
          Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Repair Request: CM[protected] is open since yesterday and I am continuously following up with your customer service center but not getting any concrete update. Every time just gets escalated but no use.

We have bought your AMC but really frustrated with your service.

I want immediate action on my complaint without any excuse. Please assist.

Customer ID: [protected]
              My Aquaguard is stopped working since 8th Jan. Aquaguard is in AMC but still my complaint is not resolved since 8th Jan 2023. Did many calls, emails, complaints.
              Waiting for a call from the technician. Tried reaching your customer service number, but I am getting same reply that you will receive a call from our technician ill date Nobody came to check it. We are really frustrated with eureka forbes. Nobody is cooperating and helping.

History:
              1. CM[protected]
              On 8th Jan, I put request for Aquaguard not working. Nobody resolved the issue and request closed from Technician without my concern on 10th Jan.

2. CM[protected]
              Again I raised request on 11th Jan. Technician came and said he will be right back in sometime. Took otp and closed request and never came back.

3. CM[protected]
              Again I raised request on 12th Jan that my Aquaguard is not working. Till date Nobody came to check it.
              Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have registered request many times but service engineer not attend request. Equipment is under AMC.
                Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Even after many request for service, Complaint not resolve.
                  Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Eureka Forbes we put amc for 1 year rupess 6000 to this company last November 2022.The machine has problem and not replacing the spare parts from last Dec 26 we are fighting with these customer service last one month they are not replacing the spare parts but cheating customers and getting money. They are customer cares dont have Heart lying to customers and cheating. I need my cash back pls take legal actions these culprits.
                    Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am frustrated by complaining and waiting for a service guy to come and change the filter and service the water purifier. I have called 5 times and they keep saying the issue will be resolved within 48 hours. It has been 5 months till now. No one came. Or no reply. Please take this purifier and refund my every money or else I will go to consumer court even by wasting my time and money.
                      Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a water purifier for Rs.20, 000 and I out AMC for Rs.5000 recently and I kept giving issues and they now again its giving issues and they come to check they are asking to pay another Rs.2000 for replacing a component, what the point ofAMC and such an expensive machine, they a ripping off the customer and every 2 months the machine breaks down, after putting Rs5000 for AMC why should I still pay for faulty component
                        Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Madan Lal Mittal aged 84 years resides at B-2 BDA Colony Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal-462016. I am a retired army officer and from past several years and your loyal customer. Well this comes as a last resort from a distressed customer who has been ignored and harassed by Eureka Forbes team.
                          That in the invoice cum receipt for service contract you have not mentioned my full name and the mobile number in it not belongs to me. To rectify...

I have bought "Aquaguard blaze RO+ & Ambient" Water purifier on 8th Feb 2022. Customer id is [protected] and serial no. [protected].
                          Now sensor is not working so I raised a Complaint (CM[protected]. But technician and their lead Randeep Karmakar are denying for repairing. They are asking to renew again the warranty while the machine is still under warranty (7th Feb 2023).
                          Three months back I was facing same issue that time also they were asking to renew warranty. Again they are doing same and harassing me.
                          Now I am loosing all hope and trust on Eureka Forbes.
                          Please help me to get my machine repair.
                          Guddu

Swapan Kumar Das
                            Mobile Number [protected] and [protected]
                            I had purchased AMC for my RO water filter on 5th of Jan. 2023 but regret to inform you the necessary change of filters of the RO has not been undertaken till date.
                            The matter was reported to your customer care on 9th Jan 2023 but the necessary change of filters has not been undertaken till now (11th Jan 2023 1800 hours)
                            I had made a complain again today at your customer care.
                            it seems since I had purchased the AMC on line, the concerned local AMC support firm has become angry ( since they didnot get commission on my recharge ) thus I will be finding problem in getting timely service for my water filter.
                            This is proven by the fact that I didnot get the service of replacement of filter even after lapse of 7 days of purchase of AMC
                            Kindly arrange to escalate the issue at higher level
                            Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Paid AMC charges of Rs. 6100, but till now either my water purifier is not serviced or my money not refunded.

No proper response from Eureka Forbes.

Regarding AMC charges paid without informing me
                              Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I complaint about Aquagard purifier regular service.
                                Worst AMC service center, logged a case almost 15 days back and calling every day their customer service center, but no proper response from anyone. Simply take money, but they won't do any service.
                                Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Machine is not working only red blink light is blinking.
                                  Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Almost 26 days passed, but till date my Eureka Forbes water purifier problem has not been resolved.

Last week someone called me and told that they are looking into my genuine demand but sorry to say again they are silent.

Please suggest what to do.

Regards Satnam Singh Aujla
                                    [protected] / [protected]
                                    Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    sir, please look into my problem which has not been solved since 29 days.
                                    Dear Customer, your complaint no. is CM[protected]. Please help, regards Satnam Singh Aujla [protected] /[protected]

The below mail was set to the company on[protected],

from: Baby Venkatesh
                                      to: deepa.[protected]@eurekaforbes.com
                                      date: Jan 3, 2023, 3:52 PM
                                      subject: COMPLAINT of REFUND Pending on Cancellation of Forbes ROBO L-VAC Vide Order No.[protected] Customer ID No.[protected].
                                      mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear.Deepa,

Good Afternoon,

I regret to inform that my Refund...