Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Aug 18, 2022

File a complaint to Eureka Forbes

Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Eureka Forbes customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Eureka Forbes

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Eureka Forbes Phone Numbers

Mobile

Eureka Forbes reviews & complaints(7336)

Our Aquaguard Water Purifier of very high price is not working since 14.08.2022. Complaints lodged almost everyday since then and text message through SMS received everyday mentioning that technician would visit within 24 hours. Complain Nos.- [protected],[protected],[protected], [protected],
Now they have blocked my phone. This is the way they treat customers, we purchased high end product on the assurance by Eureke Forbes on...

I purchased a Robolvac on June 30th and they said that it will be delivered within ten days and the product was not delivered, so I sai them to cance because of some personal reasons and they said ok.without any intimation and call they delivered the product on July 30 and even after that I even didn't get any call at the time of delivery.now from 3 days I didn't get any call.e
Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought EurekaForbes Aquaguard Glory water purifier and it was installed on 7th Aug 2022 and the same day i raised complaint as the water was leaking and since then nobody has shown up from EurekaForbes to fix the issue.
    I called the customer service on daily basis and everytime they say tomorrow we will send the technician but no body shows up it has been 11 days since the complaint and the problem still persists.
    Looks like...

Fraud done taken 5000/- RS no problem solved and phone switched off
    Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have logged a complaint on 12 Aug as my latest Aqua guard water purifier not working.

I have called many time and sent many emails.. But there is no
      action from their side to resolve this issue.

Task No[protected].
      complaint CM[protected]
      cust ID :[protected]

Made a worst decision to buy this Eureka forbes Aqua guard.
      Is there any one awake in Eureka forbes...

Have been using Eureka forbes water purifiers for the last three years. they collected AMC amount 4000 over phone by December 2021. But no filter membrane change so far. Simply came and clean the outer body.

I called that branch manager Tr.Ravichandran . He didn't response properly.

Simply cheated our 4000 rs. They doing like this for many people.

We decided to make a police complaint against this cheat.

Public pls pls pls don't buy Eureka forbes products.
      Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our water purifier out put of pure water is very low.
        Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Its been 1 week we raised a service request for repair.
          The tank is not filling at all
          And the water purifier is getting hot
          Ph: [protected]

I have purchased Amc plan of 2 years worth
            Rs INR 11000 on December 2021 and my
            Aquaguard is in the Am plan warranty.
            From the last few days my R.O is not
            working.I have also complained to the
            assigned service center but neither they
            have repaired nor they responded
            positively also the assistant Vijay kumar
            Maurya (Ph no-[protected]) who was
            assigned the duty to repair my RO is...
            We have done AMC of aquaguard recently. and now our aquaguard is not functioning and while switching on it sounds of blast like electrical short circuit inside. One technician visited on 9th august and said the PCB will be replaced within 1 or 2 days. But till now It's 13th august and no repair or replacement done. Then why they advertise of best service if they don't have extra spare parts. After doin AMC if I will not get proper service...

There product stopped working a month back since then iam trying to reach them and raising complaints but everyone are saying an technician will visit withinin 24 hours but no one came . It’s been 20 days almost And there always saying a technician will come but no one came, iam loosing my patience already
            Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have AMC of my water purifier(Eureka Forbes make). Recently on 7th August it stops working due to main PCB failure(Visit by technician on 8th). As per technician spare PCB was not available & it will made available in 2-3 days. But till today spare is not arranged. I am continuously writing mails to company as well calling call centres/local service team, but always getting same response as matter was taken care in fast track but no one has confirmed repair of machine timeline yet. As I am covered under AMC(Around 60% cost to machine purchase MRP), spare should always be available for my machine which is common model of Eureka Forbes. Need legal advice for matter. I have mails & call recording as proof.
              I am Saurabh Shah and my service request number is [protected]

The Reason for placing the "Aquaguard Select Water Softener AWS 5000" is to avoid the salt deposit in the Plumbing Materials used in the house.

I was told that if any issues in the water softener will be addressed in 2 days. I raised the case ( CM[protected] on Friday, 29 July 2022.
                Service Engineer visited the site on Satruday, 30 July 2022 [ He didnt idea about "Aquaguard Select Water Softener AWS 5000". br...

I am calling Eureka Forbes for installation of my RO system complent ID [protected]. It's been 4 days no help from them. Every day tell me that they will install my RO system today. Still there service person didn't called me
                Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have raised a request for service of water purifier on 1st August 2022 but still not received service from the company. As per the company norms they promised to give service in 24 hours. Called up many a times on customer care and also escalated the issue but no success yet. They just say that technician will visit in 24 hrs but no one visits. My request is still open. My service request number CM[protected]. My place of residence...

We had purchased AMC from Eureka Forbes Invoice No.[protected] Dated 16th July, 2022. We have nee requesting for a repair visit since then but are being told 'next day' since and that too over a bot, the calls are not being responded to.
                  Aug 12, 2022
                  My complaint was attended to on intervention of the CEO office very promptly and in completeness.
                  Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been more than 48hrs my issue is not resolved, called couple of time to your care but getting reply that within 24hrs it will get resolved, however I don't when that 24hrs window will be over.Its such a shame that Company like yours provide such unprofessional service which is totally not expected.I do understand that you have large customer base but what's the use if you can't provide service timely despite my machine is...
                    Been six days
                    Complaint was registered
                    Escalated the complaint twice
                    No team leaders or supervisors on floor
                    Promises made of senior team getting in touch and not being fulfilled
                    Spent above 1 hour speaking with a certain “Asma” day before regarding the same
                    She said she has now sent this matter to the senior team
                    According to her, at any cost the technician would arrive between 11 am to...
                    I paid Rs. 6100 for comprehensive AMC contract on 05th Aug 2022, In next two days their service executive came and told me that i should've have bought AMC though him instead of doing it online directly. After checking the purifier, he told me to replace internal pump, and that Pump will be chargeable extra. When i asked him the reason, he again said 'you bought amc online'..
                    I don't want to pay extra even after purchasing comprehensive...

I have Compliant last[protected] but there is no response .they give pathetic message that we will resolve within 24 hours but i don't which 24 hours?