[Resolved] Evok — recliner

Dehradun, Dehradun District, Uttarakhand, India
 Kul Bhushan Dua on Sep 24, 2018
I purchased Servia recliner sofa 1 seater d. Ben recliner on 2nd October 2017. Within one month the foam of seat suppressed. I called inderlok lifestyles Dehradun so many times as well as personally visited the showroom for the complaint but till date no resolution is given by the company. Please give us the solution and replace the article as soon as possible

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 15, 2018

[Sep 25, 2018] Evok customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Evok Customer Care's response, Oct 15, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Evokcare!!!

We are thankful for your feedback and assure you that we are continuously working to improve and deliver best experience in terms of products and services.

Your product was repaired by our franchise team on 14th Oct 2018.

For any further service assistance, kindly contact us at Evok care @[protected] or email us at [email protected] We are open for our customers during all seven days a week, between 11am to 7pm. We will be pleased to serve you.

Assuring you best of our services.

Thanks and Regards,
Sachin,
Evok Care

Comments

I booked furniture (sofa) from online and they have option on there site for payment at store I selected same option for that n i had a talk with one lady she confirmed me the same but now they denied. Now telling we are not able to provide the same.
Please look into this matter and resolve ASAP.

First complaint lodged on 10th august,
complaint no. - 34533, after that several times called & spoke to customer care,
even though problem not solved.

Unit No 301-302, 3rd Floor Park Centra, Sec.-30, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Evok - recliner