Exporters India Complaints & Reviews

4.3
Last updated Aug 2, 2022

File a complaint to Exporters India

Having problems with Exporters India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Exporters India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Exporters India

Exporters India Phone Numbers

Fax

Exporters India reviews & complaints page 3

Exporters India — Cheap & Abusive way of talking

This complaint is against Mr. Abhishek ([protected]) who manages the accounts of the customers in the area of South West District.

He strictly asked for the payments to get it done by today or he will delete our free listing which is done by our team .

We as a customer did free listing to your account just as the other portals, we are not asking for any paid service from you without payments .

He...

I have taken a 3.5l and above package, mr vishal said me that he will get distributors for me and even a guaranteed client of 75 in a yr, its been 3 months not even a single business of 1k has happened yet.

i request you to please refund my amount as its not at all worth for the package.

Exporters India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly provide us your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone No) so that we can help you to resolve your issue quickly.

Exporters India Customer Care's response, Jan 3, 2022

As We have checked, We have already resolved your issue. Kindly mark "Resolved" tag that would be helpful to our new customer.

ExportersIndia.Com Support Team

I want one website creation me for export india, our company for 20000 twenty thousand rupees I emeditly to export india bank send money but, no complete my domain name my coco products work not complete,

Exporters India Customer Care's response, Jan 3, 2022

ExportersIndia.Com Support Team

Complain against company Lucy Overseas owner achal Dave in Dubai taken the money 25 lakhs and not giving any response just saying bank issues bank issues.. He will give the money but not specific time... And also giving too much dates... Any never speak truth always speak lies... He always says I will give but not giving the money till 2 years and always say lie

Exporters India — asus, balakrishna cheated me:

Hi exporters india,
        This is murthy palakeerthi, I took the platinum membership, and website enhancement work .but those two guys not giving any responce, befor paying the amount I took the mail confirmation now they are telling not possible to do any chenges kindly take my complint very serious . please find the attachment above
        Murthy palakeerthi,
        [protected]....

Hi, recently your sales team person Mr. Tushar Grover & Ajeet Sharma sold us a platinum membership for 5 year plan. Sales team offered and agreed a payment terms 60% before live of website and balance 40% after 45 days after checking SEO performance. We already make 60% payment on 2nd June, 2021. Now Sales team and their manager Mr. Ajeet Sharma are seeking balance payment before live of our website which means 100% before payment before live website. And talking rude. Its a violation of agreed terms. Kindly look into this matter and do needful action. Otherwise we have legal right to take all necessary actin against your portal.

ExportersIndia.Com Support Team

We have taken the yearly subscription from Exports India but read the negative reviews of the company after making the payment.

I wanted a break from Indiamart so chose this fraudster company, I must precisely say that now after their service which started from 10 April 2021.

The contact person by the name of Ishaan talked rudely as we called them in frustration because of their pathetic service. The company that has no professional email id and the email which always has a spam notification in our company email id.

They are FRAUD.

Exporters India — Leads

Hi, Am very disappointed, the way from the marketing team, yogesh, buy leads team, sushanth, ishan, has handled my accounts, all false promises made only to grab sales and neglect the customer, they don't even bother to take calls, nor promise to generate buy leads, last 6 months, no true buy leads were generated. Every monthly they promised 45 + leads and all will be verified leads. Most of the leads are bogus and the export india team will...

Exporters India — False statements before payment and talking rude after payment

I am from Siva Exports, Madurai paid for Platinum+ plan in Exporters India recently.

Before joining, I asked my uncle(Exporters India 's former customer before 6 years) opinion. He was committed 1 year star plan which includes website and google promotion.After paid, He was refused to provide website and promotions and asking additional money which was not discussed earlier.

By mentioning above discussion with...

Exporters India — Cheap abusive staff. Spam calling. Fake reviews.

Worst B2B portal I have experienced. The staff will keep spam calling you and when you decline to buy their schemes, they will start abusing you. Also I have seen a lot of fake reviews from Exporters India on sites like Quora to fool customers.

I would recommend everyone to avoid this company at all costs....

The moment I applied for my IEC Code, they started calling on my mobile number. 10 different people call from different numbers. Language of their marketing team is worst. The moment we say we dont want their service, they change their tone and start abusive language.

I am not sure how to stop these unwanted calls.

I am planning to file the police complain against this company and drag them to court for mental harassments.

Someone please help.

Exporters India — Personal Comments & Taunts When Not Buying the Service

Hello team at ExportersIndia,

I was recently contacted by one of your sales representatives "Mr. Harjeet" from the following phone numbers:
              +91 [protected]
              +91 [protected]
              He claimed that both the lines are recorded by ExpotersIndia, but after what all he talked to me I really doubt that these lines are recorded.

We were in discussion about Platinum+ plan, for which we had a limited budget...

Exporters India — Fake call and not working technical team and assistant

Dear Exporter India .com

I am paid member, All fake call of customer list record call what he say
              All time change and update my profile but not respond my call and not updated my profile not given verify customer this type working
              All time tell I will update your profile...

Exporter india demanded 2.5 lakh more after i paid 70800. i could not pay this amount. they told me if you want to make good site you need to pay this amount (2.5 Lakh ) more.

they belong to Marketing team, once they get money not given phone reply correctly.

Exporter India is a cheater making online scam company

Note: Now, I don't want work with Exporter India, they make client on False commitment. I need my money back.

ExportersIndia.Com Support Team

If we not buy there plan or don’t receive call these way they talk with us

Exporters India — Star service

I have book star service and paid 70800/- 0n 06/02/2021. they told me they will do promotion activity within this amount now they want 2.5 lakh more for promotion activity.

I am fed up their attitude and now I don't need their services, i need back my money.
                  I told him that please return my paid money, he denied that they return no return policy.

Exporter India is fake only taking money not given as...

Exporters India — Wrong information to sell subscription

we opened an account in exporter india before a few days and at first opened a basic package of 12, 000/- later we decided to upgrade and opt for the premium package. that time we told him again and again that we mostly want to do export oriented work and that time he never once mentioned abut the other hidden cost regarding export oriented work.
                  now after a few days people from exporter india are calling me again and...

Exporters India — Fraud company has looted my money

Exportersindia.com is a fraud company. they promise you to provide a good business within a week but only talks about giving you business.
                  they only want your hard-earned money from you. at the time when you do not take their membership, they call you and disturb you every 2-3 hours and ask you to take their membership. they all are such disgusting people who don't have ethics in their works at a time when you take their membership...

Exporters India — Call Representative are talking in bad language and Abused me.

Dear Exporters India, I want to tell you that your company Call Representative are called me and Abused me in very bad and Unparliamentary language.
                  She called me on 07/11/2020 at time 03:15 pm.
                  When i said that i filed a complain against you for your Unprofessional and Worst Behaviour, She said that it is her own words:-
                  (Jo karte bane kar lena and Said Yha langar thodi baat rha hai or Tum log Sab Businesse Free me Chahte...

We at Natural fabrics by BAAFNA have taken a platinum member ship Last week with exporters india . We are being harassed by the marketing team Namely Manjit mobile number [protected] and pankaj mobile number [protected] to take up extra verification by paying huge sum If not they will not promote my membership .
                  This was not informed to us while taking this membership . We are highly disappointed with the service and threatening attitude by your marketing team . We need complete clarification and expect decent approach and complete support from exporters india team .
                  Aug 5, 2021
                  Exporters India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly provide us your contact detail then we will contact you and resolve your issue Quickly.