Helios And Matheson Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Helios And Matheson

Having problems with Helios And Matheson?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Helios And Matheson customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Helios And Matheson

Helios And Matheson Website

Helios And Matheson Head Office Address

Ascendas International Tech Park, 4th Floor, Crest, Phase II, Csir Road, Taramani
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Helios And Matheson Phone Numbers

Fax

Helios And Matheson reviews & complaints(262)

I had invested in this company in two FDRs vide TDR No. CDB045662 in the name of VISHAL B GANDHI for an amount of Rs. 25000/- on 30/10/2013 which have already matured on 30/10/2014 respectively. I have been surviving on the monthly interest and my hard earned money has been blocked by not paying me the maturity payment.

Please help me on above.
Helios And Matheson customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Res.Sir
    as par subject my self gunvantrai p bhatt age 73 resident block no.377, karmchari nagar, at post chitra, bhavnagar, 364004 gujarat
    i invest rs.70, 000 n 27 march 2012 company will give tdr no:fdb012241 maturity date:27 march 2015.
    Company will also give maturity cheaque no.978933 on dtd 27/03/2015 i will submit cheaque in bank but cheaque bounce

here my age is 73, no income earning and many expense...

FD no FDB036137 DT[protected]
    Fd no FDB034179 DT[protected]

MATURITY CHEQUES BOUNCED Rs 40000 each

Company did not pay back fixed deposit amount even on maturity since July 2014

I have fdrs of Helios & Mathesion IT Ltd bearing fdr no- CDB 031247/31249 /31250 of rs.31000 each in cumulative option, which were due on 20/12/2015. Till today i have not received any maturity amount of said fdrs from company. Do needful in this matter. Thanks.

I have not received my money back which I invested in Helios and Matheson as a fixed deposit The cheques which they sent me were bounved. And thereafter no reply of any conversation. Please do the needful and help me to get my money back as I am in urgent need. My mom is suffering from the cancer. Please do something to get my money back. Thanks...

Fd no CDB038972 OF 2 LAC
          FD NO CD 13039981 of 1 lac due on 10/5/2015
          19/7/13

I am having FD in the name of Sangita Satish Hejib bearing App.Ref.No. 123098 & TDR No.CDB048282 maturity dated 30.11.2014, maturity amt. Rs.28170/-. The cheque issued by company was bounced as payment was stopped by drawer. I am not having any contact with company & due to financial crisis required fund at earliest. Please resolve the complaint at the earliest & let me know when the amt. will be refunded. Regards.

TDR Amount : 30, 000/-
              TDR Date : 16/01/2014.
              TDR Maturity: 16/01/2017.

Interest and Principal Amount both pending till date (20/09/2021).

Please help and update status by when shall we expect the payment.

I had an FD for Rs 4.0 Lakh applied on 2 July2013 & maturing on 2 July 2016. I had received interest for 1 year & later all interest cheques bounced. I have not received my FD amount back so far. Please help me to get it back

I had taken Three FDs of Rs 25000/ each from Helios & Matheson Tech Ltd as per details below. The repayment was due on 25th Nov 2016. Till date the payment is not done.

Total Dues were ( including interest commited ) 107310/-

I am small investor have invested Rs.25000/- in Helio & Mathereson Term Deposit vide TD receipt no.CBD053508 date:25.3.2014 .This TD will mature on 25.3.2015 with Maturity Value of Rs.28, 170/- . at the time of Maturity we got call/message from his agent/broker" Karvy" that don't deposit Cheque on maturity date. after that we are not getting response form Helios or his agent about the status of this payment.

you are requested to help us to recover our hard earned money from such fraud company.

I am holding a Term Deposit Receipt TDR No FDB013834 of amount INR 200000 dated 23.05.2012 which was due on 23.05.2015. The interest PDC given by the company had defaulted in year 2015.
                      Now I am facing financial difficulty. I need the full amount back. Please help.

I, Mr. V.Parthasarathy hold a term deposit (TDR no. CDB028693) with Helios and Matheson information technology limited, which matured on 12/11/2015. I had been provided with the cheques towards the settlement of the principal and interest drawn on HDFC bank.
                        However cheques could not be realised and I have not received any communication on the repayment
                        I am retired person with no other source of income and urgently in need...

I have a Fd in the name of Pinky Ravi Shivdasani maturity value Rs 50078/-
                        Cheque bounce maturity dated 26 Dec 2016 I have no contact of the company
                        I am going through a financial problems due to Covid I would be thankful if the company can issue fresh cheque and courier it to my address Appl Ref no 124379 tdr no CDB049061
                        I can you please update when will I get my money

I have deposited 25000 in 18 june 2013. Maturity date is 18 june 2016.
                          Maturity value = 35770
                          Still not recieved money ... please help
                          My contact - +91 [protected]...

My fix deposit money 25000 and interest 10770 was of in 2015 was cheated by company please give me urgently because of i in big need

I had deposited my hard worked money but haven't received any money yet. As the court has said the company has to refund some amount of money on every month but the company is not at all refunding. Please look into this matter. The account is associated with name of Bhavana Thawani and the amount was around 11 lakhs. I want my money back as it is my hard earned money.

My mom had FD at Helios & Matheson of Rupees around 10 lakhs. But haven't received any amount back as the court has order to refund little little amount but haven't received any amount. We need money on urgent bases as one of my relative is at hospital. Please help in this situation I can't provide any proof here but we have all proof as original documents.

Not receved for 90000 fd amt dated