Fabdeal Limited Edition — fraud company

Twinkle209 on Sep 7, 2018
I ordered 3 clothing items from this website called fabdeal limited edition. 2 were lenghas and 1 saree, when i received the parcel the items were cheap pieces of cloth. Now when i wish to return the parcel the website only doesn’t exists. I tried very hard to reach them but i’ve been unsuccessful. This company is a fraud and is cheating everyone..

Comments

As i got the Parcel, but when i check the parcel Product is not good and i have order different one and gave me different one, tried calling the no, but no is switch off,

This side is FRAUD and so please make sure dont go for this webside.Now when i wish to return the parcel the website only doesn’t exists. I tried very hard to reach them but i’ve been unsuccessful. This company is a fraud and is cheating everyone..
After complaint i dont refund my claim.
No body buy
They chiteeing give u
Yes, they have created new fraud webpage with the name "febdeal". They are looting people. They did the same thing with new people : I ordered 2 suits and 1 dress however they have sent me cheap cloth and a saree and now there is no point of contact for return and refund.

website