Fabdeal Limited Edition Customer Care

Fabdeal Limited Edition Customer Care

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the Fabdeal Limited Edition, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Fabdeal Limited Edition Complaints & Reviews

Surao on Oct 31, 2018
Ordered without browsing about reviews of this website www.febdeal.in fell for the low price and good deals that made COD ...when I opened the parcel got a shock of my life, small pieces of clothes was sent instead of pieces of clothing I had ordered... Now thier intellenge started. Thier website is all fine till ordering, but return and contact parts of the website is a fraud address and number.

Vaishnavi Das Pattnaik on Oct 31, 2018
    This is vaishnavi i ordered 2 dresses from febdeal worth rs 1186 instead i got two cheap used saree worth rs 100 ..
    Now that i have raised a complaint and requested for refund they donot call back or try to contact even their customer id is also fake. Kindly help me out.
    I want my money back and want them to take their cheap material ..companies like these are making fun of people's hard earned money.

sabaanjum on Oct 22, 2018
      A person([protected]) called me and told he is representative from federal.He told me he will refund my money and will get the stuff return picked through some courier service.He asked my card details and even my CVV number, I asked him why card details why not bank account details or paytm details, which is their company policy and is clearly mentioned on their site that they refund only through NEFT or Paytm only..He gave a lame excuse that after complaining I will have to follow card option only..Still I told him my card details after which I started getting OTP for debitting of money from my account..I asked what is this. .He told that minimum balance should be there..there was no minimum balance in my account otherwise he would have extracted that too..He disconnected the call and is now not picking up the call..I want strict action and my money back..I have attached his call duration and even the bank OTP messages I got
      I also have ordered one kurti worth rupees 400.I got the delivery and at the time of delivery the person was not allowing to open the packaging I was little doubtful about the packaging at that time only and then I paid him and finally I open the packet and I was completely shocked I didn't got a kurti instead i got a old saree and that to be a used, second hand, cheap one. I am really very disappointed, I tried to contact the customer care as well but that number was wrong number and I even have mailed them the complain but not redressal.
      so finally I just want to see this company to be shutdown and my money should be paid as back. There should be a strict law for online business

sabaanjum on Oct 22, 2018
        I have bought one leganga and 2 suits from www.fabdeal.com.The items received are torn and they are just fabric, neither suit nor lehanga.. They have not given any return address.. Promised to return money after filling return and refund form. After filling this form i get message that my money would be refunded.. But neither of their numbers are working and nor am i able to send mail or message to them.. They also have not got the material picked from me.. Not they have contacted me.. I can't contact because they have not left me with any option.. Kindly help.. I have paid 2197 rupees on delivery.. I have their messages before and after delivery of the product and even after filling the return and refund form.. I am attaching their messages right from ordering till receiving the package, and also the message i got after filling return and refund form

Natasha Ware on Oct 18, 2018
          I had ordered 2 kurtis and instead I received 2 old cheap sarees.
          I have paid the delivery service 970/- in cash. I called the merchant service from where the product has come is named as " Indian culture express" which is located in Surat this is what the delivery customer care told me but the number is not valid.
          Tried to contact the people but no answer
          I need my amount to be refunded.
          I have order one product bur received wrong product toll free no was not working febdeal company
          Shaik Mahi's reply, Oct 17, 2018
          fake company

Dancy Amanna Mistry on Oct 11, 2018
            Most disgusting service i have ever seen. I had ordered for 2 gowns but i have recd 2 sarees and that too of 2 cleints who have returned the sarees. The contaxt no provided by them is alwaya switched off. I have been cheated of rs.1400. Have filled the return form and no revert has been recd. These people seem to be fraud and most of them have complained of receiving sarees.
            Dancy mistry recd shipts of khushboo sharma and seenu
            We ordered 2 sarees from their website - https://www.febdeal.in and as per what they have shown sarees look nice from their websites.

However what we received today is all totally different. i recive different and damage sarees so plz take action. and refund my money [protected] my mobile bumber
            I booked a gown & a lehenga, but I received two sarees. Bad service
            I have ordered two kurties and fabdeal sent very poor product .we have applied for refund but it's one month no refund had come not even their contact no is working. Please help otherwise we will do FIR

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Fabdeal Limited Edition — wrong product and what i received was made o0f very cheap quality

lovely sandhu on Oct 11, 2018
              Dear sir/mam,

This is to inform you that on 6th oct 2018 i have received cloth which is not as per my order...
              Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Ketki Mishra on Oct 10, 2018
              I ordered a top from this fabdeal limited offer website which is seen through facebook and i received a product which is very cheap material saree. There no other way to get back to this website and no contact number is in use... Kindly request the website to provide return and refund facility. And i also suggest facebook no to promote or advertise such fraud website.
              Have ordered 2 kuthis ... And received sarees which are used and damaged.. I want refund on priority.. even the contact number is not working and email is not delivered.

Sumanthraoo.1's reply, Oct 11, 2018
              Not able to add some more pic of the product
              I had ordered 2 Saresh's but received saree's. I paid 1180 ₹. Would request to have the complaint registered and have the right product delivered or get my money refunded. I have attached the product received and details of the fabdeal. From where I ordered, hope this would be helpful. Waiting for revert and resolution.
              Sorry tosay it's not my product what I selected in online what u send the product it's not my saree

Swapna sv on Oct 10, 2018
                I had ordered 3 kurta's but received 3 torn saree's. I paid 1401₹. Would request to have the complaint registered and have the right product delivered or get my money refunded. I have attached the product received and details of the fabdeal. From where I ordered, hope this would be helpful. Waiting for revert and resolution.

Swapna
                This company is fraud when you make order they will deliver you used saree and there is no bill and Gst paid voucher they are gaming this fraud in mutaual agree ment with kkbrother courier company and they are changing name like fashioniya.in and all those thing donot buy anything from this side

Fabdeal Limited Edition — gown

Patel Reena on Oct 9, 2018
                  I have ordered gown worth rs.755 from this website but received plain old saree of bad material which is of no use...Now customer...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Chandrika S B on Oct 8, 2018
                  I have placed an order for semistitched gown from the febdeal.in website costing rupees 755/-.

I received a torn, stained, stinking and a pathetic quality saree in return. The courier is from kk brothers courier company.

Unable to contact the customer support of the website.
                  1. Number not valid
                  2. Whatsapp number [protected] is working only for whatsapp messages but they are not responding.
                  3. Mails are bouncing back.

Raised retun and refund request but no update on it.

Please help me get my refund and also somecserious action should be taken against such fraud companies who are cheating the consumers.
                  I have ordered a suit but they sent simple printed cloth

Ruchika Bafna17 on Oct 6, 2018
                    My name: ruchika bafna

I had ordered 1 kurti and 3 gowns. Total amounting to rs. 2480/-.
                    This product was delivered on 06/10/2018.
                    Payment made by cash.

I got some cheap saree instead of that.

Kindly provide the refund to me as soon as possible and collect your # items.

I hope this website will help me to get my refund back.

Fake website...

Rahil Kazmi on Oct 6, 2018
                      I have ordered for gown of amount 755 inr, but product i received is torn out saree, when i tried to contact fab deal through website there website is not working.

When searched it on google i found that there are consumers also who have posted complaint against this company.

There is one mobile number [protected] given on delivery packet of company but that is also not reachable.
                      I have ordered 3 kurtis from this site through FB .after getting ..the delivery I saw .3 old saree had been delivered on Monday ..instead ..of the 3 kurti.now the condition is I wante my money as my refund ...I want to cancel Order...please help me ..

Jaya mitra
                      Kolkata

Deepa chellani on Oct 6, 2018
                        Ye company dekhti kuch r bhti kch r pase pure leti is company koi action uthay jisse amount refund kre amount 2047 rs he rmeea agr apne amount refund ni kiya to fir ham actin uthynge pls u all public get together n take action of dis company so dey return all amount of public n in future kyuki injection sath delivery vle bi bnde hue he unpe b action uthaya jye

Kâřtħí KN on Sep 30, 2018
                          Actually i was cheated yesterday by an army person (Mr. Sanjay singh) for rs 21800 also he not only cheated me but he cheated many peoples which i saw when i tried to lodge complaint against him online.

The phone numbers they used to cheat e and others are as follows

My only request you is to take immediate action on them as they are spoiling armies image and losing trust of civilians, also stop them in cheating others.

He came in contact through olx site where he published for selling his mobile phone, from there he contact me and asked me to first transfer rs 1500to his paytm no, then i got a call from courier boy that your parcel arrived in delhi and i have to pay rs 5000 than again he called that balance 5100 need to pay otherwise parcel will be returned and again. I got a call to pay 8200 more and mobile will be delivered to me today. Today when i didn’t receive i searched online and found they are cheating peoples same way as i was cheated and many of the victims lodge complaint on complaint lodging site but resolution rating is only 3% which urges me to contact you directly.

Also to build faith he has shared his army id, pan card id, canteen id, aadhar id, photographs in army uniform of himself and 3 ~4 persons other and by seeing this one cannot disbelief.

I was cheated yesterday by an army person (Mr. Sanjay singh) for rs 21800

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Poornima Khot on Sep 29, 2018
                            Big scam..you order for something else and they deliver you an used saree.I wasted my 2800 on these used sarees.Check the reviews of the site before ordering.let me know if anyone is interested in putting an FIR against them and lets catch hold of the culprit behind this big scam. https://www.febdeal.in
                            Lets help others from falling in this trap n make a better world.
                            Hopefully soon he'll be caught n the amount will be refunded.
                            Even I have ordered and after ordering now the Fab deal or Feb deal I being deactivated from FB so it's total fraud.. now receving msg saying product is being dispatched .. when the site is close how can you dispatch an item... Will not pay for it

Anamika Sikarwar on Sep 28, 2018
                              I ordered on suit set worth rs.754.92 and what i received is a shabby looked saree. I want my refund. The ad was shown on facebook. And i ordered from that site. The site name is fabdeal.in. Its a fake. No return policy. There is also no complaint centre to lodge complaint. The company must be blocked and my money must be returned to my account. Thanking you...

Omkar Amrit on Sep 28, 2018
                                I ordered on kurti worth rs.745 and what i received is a shabby looked saree. I want my refund. The ad was shown on facebook. And i ordered from that site. The site name is fabdeal.in. Its a fake. No return policy. There is also no complaint centre to lodge complaint. The company must be blocked and my money must be returned to my account. Thanking you
                                Aap log logo ko chuna lagatey ho.. This very bad.. Kya mangwaya kya mila... Woh bhi itni worst quality.. Mujhey mere rupees wapis chaiye

Snehil R. Shukla on Sep 26, 2018
                                  I have ordered lehnga worth rs. 754 but i have received a saree which is worst.. Please contact as soon as possible. Please refund the money otherwise i have take an action which i don't want to. If you guy's are not this much capable to send a good product please shut the website off.. Don't make fool to customers even i an work in a garment industry we do the online shopping too but whatever you guys are doing is worst thing i have seen the complaints against this website... Stupidity
                                  Hlo
                                  Ordered for a suit n received torn saree pieces...Extremely disappointed as paid Rs 1200...now trying to reach them but not going through...even the website is not working properly...even comment box in Facebook is blocked so that other users can't see the comments as its a total fraud company.
                                  I have ordered a salwar suit of rs 599, with gst it is charged 755, but i received a torn saree..
                                  I ordered a saree from fabdeal on facebook ..Received very cheap quality saree which is used . I want my money refund but no contact and return website given on parcel..Please help me.

Fabdeal Limited Edition — saree

Renessa on Sep 26, 2018
                                    I have bought a saree from this site directly. But the product which was showing in their site & the product what i have received,...

Recently Discussed

Fabdeal Limited Edition
                                    again attempting money extraction from bank account
                                    cheating and fraud
                                    Fabdeal Limited Edition
                                    I had ordered dress and received sarees which is also 3rd quality.