Fashion Clues — Prestige wet grinder

Halima Shaik on May 20, 2017
On friday(19/5/2017), i recieved a call from fashion clues person saying that i am the selected for some assured gift to avail my gift i have to purchase of 3000-5000 and then my gift will be conformed they accept my online paytm so i transferred 4470 to their paytm number [protected] to confirm my order after confirmation they booked my gift. After few hours some doubts are in my mind. I check the fashion clues compay details after i realise and immediatly call those persons but they are not recieving my call.. now i am difinietly surethat i am victim of fraud call.i have all proofs against them please please look into this matter and if possible, help me to recover my money please help me. I want my money back i need money please help...
Updated by Halima Shaik, May 20, 2017
Respected sir. Yesturday i recieved a call from fashion clues. The person said i am the lucky customer for some assured gift. To avail my gift i have to purchase of 3000- 5000 and then my gift will be confirmed they accept my online payment. So i transfer 4470 to their paytm number 9015618033 to confirm my order. After confirmation they booked gift also. They can't send my order id then i call those persons but they cant recieve my calls. After i knowing the reality of those persons.. Am the victim of fraud call i have all proofs (Calls, transfer money details and messages) please help me to recover my money. Please look this matter..
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0