PayTM Mobile Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 25, 2022
Complaints 19868

File a complaint to PayTM Mobile Solutions

Having problems with PayTM Mobile Solutions?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PayTM Mobile Solutions customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PayTM Mobile Solutions

PayTM Mobile Solutions Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 1800 1234

View more phone numbers

PayTM Mobile Solutions reviews & complaints(19868)

निवेदन पूर्वक कहना हैकि मैंदीप नारायण यादव पिता भूषण यादव निवासी ग्राम कुंडल मढिया थाना हरलाखी
जिला मधुबनी बिहार का स्थाई निवासी हूं दिनांक[protected] को करीब 10:30 बजेदिन मेंमेरेमोबाइल...

It's been ages i m trying to contact you through your app but your team doesn't respond properly
I need to pay my Paytm postpaid bill which is 940 rupees
My Paytm account is flagged by surveillance bot thus making me unable to do any transaction
So please provide me a different link or different payment gateway to pay my outstanding amount as this is affecting my credit score

Account no - [protected]
Name- Jagtap Suraj Madhav

I unfortunately paid amount of Rs.8873 on 8/11/2022 to upi id: [protected]@ybl instead of Rs.101, with reference no.[protected] with paytm. I have given complaint to paytm platform. They said that go to Bank and rejected the complaint.

I have sent amount by mistake Rs.8873 to the upi id: [protected]@ybl instead of Rs.101. I dont know his account number or phone number. The upi id linked with phone pe. But i sent him through paytm platform with reference no.[protected]. Paytm was rejected my complaint and said go to bank and ask them.

Nov 23, 2022
        I unfortunately paid amount of Rs.8873 on 8/11/2022 to upi id: [email protected] instead of Rs.101, with reference no.2314244933103 with paytm. I have given complaint to paytm platform. They said that go to Bank and rejected the complaint.
        Problem not rectified

I won Rs1000 cashback when I paid Rs 100 through my paytm wallet to merchant. On the voucher it was written money will be credited within 24 hours but Paytm silently removed that voucher from my account. The voucher that I won of Rs 1000 cashback was removed by paytm silently. I even called them and raised the issue with them on which they said it will be credited within 24 hours but again nothing was credited in my paytm wallet. The cashback against your order[protected] on 16/11/2022
          issue is still unresolved.

I applied for the Paytm personal loan and on the same day I got the message that your loan is disbursed and transferred to your bank account but it's been almost 6 days and still, the loan amount is not credited to my bank account. I've contacted their funding partner Aditya Birla Finance 7-8 times and every time they asked me to get help through Paytm and then I contacted Paytm for the same but they asked me to create a ticket through a personal loan 24x7 help channel from the app, I tried that too but still my issue is not resolved.

Hi, My mother with phone:[protected] has faced multiple fraud on the Paytm wallet from the unknown numbers or agency with below number:

We have raised cyber cell incident with below acknowledgment number

I am requesting the refund of the amount of the fraud happened

I have used Paytm postpaid. I have paid 2104.56 rupees but transaction failed but money not deducted. I have complaint more time but customer told we are not responsible, I have called also but they are saying we are not responsible for postpaid related issues, Thay sent a link for raise a request I have raised many time but I did not get any reply.

I applied for Personal Loan on 6/11/22 and it said the money is disbursed but it hasn’t been credited yet.
                  There is absolutely no way you can connect to a customer support executive since the chatbot on PayTM doesn’t let you connect to them.
                  Looking at the reviews online I am scared and don’t want to be scammed.

I have applied for a personal loan on 02/11/22 through paytm mobile app as they offered a personal loan upto Rs3lacs in 2 minutes. They found me eligible and offered Rs 1, 72.000 which after necessary deductions amount to Rs 1.63.375.Till date the amount is not disbursed. My first emi date is 05/12/22. I have complained through customer care but no response. I am confused what to do.

Its kind of fraud actually, they just want to get in to your account, look your transactions, post credit enquiries nothing else, even after this kind of emails, saying your amount has been disbursed they did not credit the amount. What they did after a week is saying our lending partner has rejected your application even lending partner started a load towards you.

#PaytmSucks

I have applied for paytm personal loan of 20000 on 2nd November. All documents and kyc is done in same day of applying and paytm showing Application approved and payment will be transferred to your bank account with in 1-2 days. After 4th day onwards showing payment already transferred in 2nd Nov and emi start in next month 5th but I don't have received any amount to my account. still no response from Paytm team.

Dear customer care
                          i order paytm box but order cancel is cancel by paytm .
                          and, No message, No mail by paytm and they actived paytmbox subscription and rented @125.
                          i want to refund the amount.

I purchased some medicines from Flipkart Health Plus on 15th Oct, 2022 and was entitled for a cashback of Rs 30. After some days, I did a mobile recharge of Rs 155 on 18th Oct, 2022 and was entitled for a cashback of Rs 15. Initially, it was showing pending status but after some days the cashback of Rs 30 disappeared from the Cashback and offers section of Paytm App without being credited into my account and cashback of Rs 15 is still showing pending status. I am enclosing screenshots for further reference. Kindly do the needful at the earliest.
                            My Paytm number is *[protected]*

I have applied for a personal loan of amount 110000 on 01.11 . 2022. It's showing on app that your amount is disbursed and Wii be credited to your account within 48 hours. But 5days gone by still the same message showing on the app and the amount didn't credited to my account . Don't know what to do now. I contact Aditya birla finance they told me that they can't do anything from their end I have to contact paytm but there is no helpline number for loan on paytm. I messaged paytm but didn't receive any response. Please help.

I had applied for paytm personal loan on 2nd November and loan application also was approved and got the loan sanction letter too on the same day and in the app it is showing as the loan amount will be disbursed within 48 hrs but it’s already more than 3 days still the amount is not disbursed, I am trying to contact the customer care executive but there is no means to contact them and everytime I try to raise a ticket chatbot will answer also I tried contacting the lending partner they are saying u need to contact the paytm for the same. I am not able to figure out what to do kindly please help me resolve the issue asap.

My paytm registered number is [protected]

I purchased some medicines from Flipkart Health Limited on 15 th Oct, 2022 and was entitled for a cashback of Rs 30. After some days, i did a mobile recharge of Rs 155 on 18 th Oct, 2022 and was entitled for a cashback of Rs 15. Initially, it was showing pending status but now the cashback of Rs 30 disappeared from the cashback and offers section without being credited to my account and cashback of Rs 15 is still showing pending status. I am attaching the screenshots for further reference. Kindly do the needful at the earliest.
                                  My paytm number is *[protected]*.

Hi, I have not taken/enabled PayTM postpaid services. Even though, it seems a loan is issued to me by ABFL (A/c# PAYTMPPABFL[protected]). I am trying to connect on PAYTM customer care/24*7 helpline bot, raised request but no answer so far.

This is impacting my CIBIL score and having impact on other product requests.

Request you to please get this resolved at the earliest.

Neeraj

UPI ref no.[protected]. This transaction amount is 1342/- rupess only for Paytm postpad bill repayment but not updated this amout in Paytm postpad wallet. So this due is show till now. But I am this bill payment already paid. So please solve my problem.