Requested that my ward puneet prakash student
id. Gk-1431 and enrollment no.[protected] was enrolled in iit - jee, south delhi center kalu sarai on 25/09/2014.
My ward puneet prakash, unfortunately on the second day of registration on dated 26/09/2014, he alleged fall down while playing football in games period of his school and sustained injuries on his left ankle, and immediately we contact aiims
trauma center and doctor advice surgical intervention but non availability of bed in aiims
hospital, then they refer to any other hospital. Then he was under treatment of primus super speciality hospital, chanakayapuri from 27.09.2014 to 30.01.2015. For this, i have intimated/ informed to fiitjee
and i requested to return fee and books ect amount of rs. 131613/- due to this unexpected incident, as he was not able to attend the fiitjee
classes from starting day.
Sir, in spite of my several request till date neither you have refunded amount 1, 31631/- nor reply in this regard.in the year 2017, i was also under treatment of rp center aiims
from 19/03/2017 to till date, so that i could not keep in touch with fiitjee
I stated that my ward has not received books and you have charged 11, 500 which are not justify and have to be returnable.
2. That my ward has not used the infrastructure of fiitjee
and you charged rs 14400/-, which is not justify and have to be returnable.
3. That my ward not attend the classes from the first day and you have charged admission fees rs 23000/-, which is not justify and have to be returnable.
4. That my ward not enter in the examination and you have charged exemption fee rs 4000/- which is not justify and have to be returnable.
5. That my ward not attends the classes and you have charged tuition fee of rs.61000/- which not justify and have to be returnable.
6. That my ward not gets the education and not attends the classes and you have charged rs 4000/- the admission.
7. Accordingly fittjee have charged 1, 31613/-which is not justify and should have to be returnable with [protected]@18% from 26/09/2014 to till date to avoid further litigation in court of law..