FIITJEE Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 20, 2022

File a complaint to FIITJEE

Having problems with FIITJEE?

File a complaint and get it resolved by FIITJEE customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

FIITJEE

FIITJEE Website

FIITJEE Head Office Address

FIITJEE House, 29-A, Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar (Near Hauz Khas Bus Terminal)
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

FIITJEE Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

FIITJEE reviews & complaints page 8

Fiitjee classes have started last week, but i have not got least of any information about it. After a week, they have called me to come for acknowledgement and schedules. On coming, i came to know about the classes held last week. Fiitjee staffs were saying that they have called everyone and informed about the class. But i haven't received any calls. In fact the first call was on that day for the acknowledgement purposes. NOW, I have missed my three classes of fiitjee because I haven't been informed. Whats my guilt here ????? ENROLLMENT NUMBER :::[protected] STUDENT ID :: AAQ3643 REGISTRATION NUMBER :::[protected] PHONE ::: [protected]
FIITJEE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Non receipt of mail verification link

Sir we have submitted new user registration at 7 pm todaybut still I am unable to receive the link to the mail in effective [protected]@gmail.com

So there is this school in coimbatore - Suguna Pips( kalapatti road ). It has a Tuition Center attached to it in it's land . Its called FIITJEE (Forum for IITJEE) . It does many illegal things like not following school timings, keeping school on government holidays and many more . Let me start by telling you about it - -It came to suguna pips in 2011 . -it takes students from 9th to 12th standard . - It is a tuition center in which students...
    I wanted to change the batch but they misbehaved and didn't bother to listen to me for two months.

After all this i wanted to change my center but they didn't bother to listen to me insted they misbehave most of the times.

They forced us to deposit the completet amount in one go. After we some how managed to deposit the money, there behavior suddenly changed and stopped listning to us and started misbehaving....
    Even though my son got a good rank in IIT Adv. 2015 FIITEE called me on Jun-23-2015 and told that he got a higher rank which was a shock for us and gave us torture. How come that such a reputed institute like FIITJEE give such kind of wrong info. and I feel so sad and ashamed that I have put my son in FIITJEE as he struggled to get good rank by himself. Instead of supporting students and parents FIITJEE, Hyderabad has been misleading and...
    Date : 11/06/2015 I paid fees for my son's coaching for 11th class science. But after attending 15 days he realised that the coaching is worst and do not won't to continue with the coaching. I asked them to refund by deducting some penalty for the period he took coaching. But they outrightly denied to pay fees. This is clearly against our right as consumer that I will not be refunded the proportionate amount for the services I am not...

The customer care service of FIITJEE is very poor. Most of the time, the call does not connect, and even when it does, no one is there to answer it. Atleast keep a computerized mechanism to let us know that we are being kept on hold. The number that one of the customer care people provided me was a wrong one. Is this the way to treat your customers? It is not as if we are taking services for free. FIITJEE is a well reputed institute, and such carelessness is not expected from them. I am hell-bent on studying there as I find it the best, but how the hell am I supposed to get information or solve my queries? Also, the online registration portal has its own flaws. The options for online payment throough credit or debit card do not yield any results, the option for self deposit at FIITJEE centre shows error, and the online transaction of 500 rupees through NEFT mode has not yet reached. Please amend your services to prevent further discrepancies.

Dear Ma'am

NAME PRAYAS GAUTAM Regn. No.[protected] web access code[protected]

I have regularly following with you call center and phone also but there is no satisfactory replyl for the subject matter.

You are palaying with the future of children which is not acceptable at all. I am entirely fed up with the response given to me.

You call centre employee yesterday promise to send sample paper on mail but till the evening I have made Unlimited no. Of call but result is ZERO AND MORE OVER SHE REPLY ME WE HAVE EXTRA WORK LOAD

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE GIVE PROPER RESPONSE THAN I WILL NO MORE INTERESTED IN FIITJEE, AND WILL GO TO CONSUMER COURT.

I got my daughter, DISHA JOSHI, admitted to a 2-year classroom programme for IIT-JEE in March 2010 vide Enrolment No.[protected] and Regn.No.[protected] in FIITJEE East Delhi Centre. A sum of Rs. 1, 23, 093/- was deposited by me with FIITJEE East Delhi Centre vide Receipt Nos. 13/Course Fee/0910/B0333 and 13/Books & Study Materials/0910/B0315 both dated 19th March 2010 for Rs. 1, 12, 093/- and Rs. 11, 000/- respectively. The...

sir or madam,
        this is n.srinivasan father of s.jayashree studying in 8th std., she has written ftre 2014 at dav public school - velachery - chennai - tamil nadu, her reg no. is[protected]. we come to know the results published on net, but my daughter she is telling that she has not left any questions unattempted, but its been mentioned in the score analysis that in chemistry marks for unattempted questions is 34 and in mathematics marks for unattempted questions is 20.
        i kindly request you that i[censored] could send me a copy of the answer sheet we will verify it.
        my email id is [protected]@vsnl.net
        FIITJEE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My son is a student of FIITJEE adayar, chennai. My son's contention : Faculties are worst. Whenever a student ask doubts the teacher used to say - " when my speaker is on yours should be off, ask your doubts when my speaker is off" but even after the class they never clarify/clear doubts. All classes are irregular. Chemistry sir never teaches anything. Maths and biology sir never clarify doubts. Please don't waste money and time in FIITJEE - this is my humble advise and request

Reference Number 12/[protected] Test Fee INR 445.00 /- Service Tax & Cess INR 55.00 /- Amount Collected INR 500.00 /- Service Tax Regn. No AAACF2659MST002 Registration Centre Online Payment Registration Number [protected] Web Access Code 92268 Student Name TNAYA KUMARI cancel above mentioned registration because during fee payment Rs 500 debited from my account two times vide 1.registration[protected] web access code 822688 and 2.Rs 500 vide registration[protected] web access code 92268 during fee payment page disappear and reloaded and I do not recived sucessful registartion information and tried again vide registration number [protected] web access code 92268.tow days ago I requested for tne same but no reply recieved in this connection so I again request you to cancil one registartion[protected] web access code 92268 and refund Rs 500 at the earliest uner intimation to me. Pankaj Kumar mo [protected] 11.11.2014 due to your system failure two Hall tickets are generated for one candidate . In this connection I informed you on same date to cancel one extra registration and refund the extra charge paid by me. your system do not inform me that I was already generated hall ticket when I tried to generate hall ticket on second attempt. I do not recieve any SMS or Mail For generation of hall ticket in first attempt it is, therefore, requested to refund the same amount at the earliest under intimation to me with regards Pankaj Kumar

Watch on the Latest Hindi Movies || http://www.moviegas.com/movies.php?language=hindi ||

Fiitjee — FIITJEE do not refund any amount, even if its a serious case

My brother cannot continue with FIITJEE classes due to medical conditions/illness. He went only for 5 days and FIITJEE says they wont refund. Please help me .. how can I get my refund back? Even if we try to cheque bounce, they will file against us ? FIIT JEE is making business out of young people's lives and which is wrong. Please suggest....

My brother just joined FIITJEE(5 days) and unable to continue due to health problem, and they say they will not refund. We have paid post dated cheque (around 2 00 000), and its not even a month my brother went to this institute. Please suggest how can we get back refund. Even if cheque bounce back they will(FIITJEE) file against us, this is wrong. FIIT JEE is making business out of young people's lives, and what if the family don't have financial condition to pay. Please suggest. Thanks

Fiitjee — REQUEST FOR FEE REFUND

I am writing this letter to express my concern for the study of my son Shubham Singhal in your institute Batch No. NWTW24C03. He stopped attending fiitjee classes from July-2013 as he is not satisfied with the teaching system of your institute. Regarding this, so many times I have complaint to your HOD of Maths personally and in writing also but it is now more then a month and there is no responce of my letters. However, I regret to inform...

DEAR SIR; I want to inform you that my child saket nema has taken admission in FIITJEE south delhi institute in two year regular week classroom contact program for jee advanced , as after the declaration of ftre result we have enrolled my child in to not to take high pressure of studies. As the class were going to be started on 05/04/13 we have dropped to deppression due to heavy tension of huge competition and due to very far away of his family and relatives after very next day of class he contacted to psychologist he suggested not to take very high pressure as his condition was going day by day worst he suggested to change the stream our child to the hostel named annapurna hostel and we came back after the day of class my child went your institute on 29/11/2012.Soon after the admission he has gone in depression after consulting to psychologist he suggested to any easy subject. as the city in which we resides any of the fiitjee centre is not near about, more then 300 km is far away which is not possible to travel by my child I requested the fiitjee to refund my fees after deducting the amount of classes i attented from 5/04/13 to 18/04/13 but they didnt gave any kind of response as this is the beggining of month of there academic session so my child seat can be filled by any other student and fiitjee may also come out of loss. so; i request you to please try to make refund my fees by deducting the fees that my child have joined from 05/04/13 to 18/04/13.we hope that you may understood our condition and may try to refund our fees. fiitjee enrolment number;[protected] VARIOUS EMAILS AND LETTERS HAS BEEN SEND TO FIITJEE DELHI BUT NO ATTENTION HAS BEEN GIVEN TO OUR EMAILS AND LETTERS. WE HOPE THAT UNDER RIGHT TO CHOOSE WE CAN GET OUR FEES REFUND OR BY ANY OTHER. address; 36 mig vivekanand nagar behind central school. damoh m.p. pin . 470661 mo. no. [protected] , [protected] email add. ; [protected]@ymail.com THANK YOU

Fiitjee — Refund of fees

My son Lakshay registered for admission to FITJEE and by mistake selected 1 year classroom program while registering for exam as a result of which he will get question paper of 11th class and not of 10th. Despite immediatly contacting Delhi Preet Vihar Centre, Chennai by phone and emails no one has helped. They all give Rude response saying Rs.1000 has to be paid more as the registration once done cannot be corrected !! If such a small...

THIS CAOCHING INSTITUTE HAS BECOME PUR BUSINESS HOUSE THEY ARE LEAST CONCERNED ON ANY MORAL CHARACTER ,WHICH IS TAUGHT IN EDUCATION.

EVEN BUSINESS WITH ALL UNETHICAL PRACTICES AS BEING DONE IN INDIA

IN REPUTED INTERNATIONAL BUSIENSS HOUSE MAINLY IN US I.E. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE ANY ITEM YOU CAN RETURN IT AND THEY WILL TAKE YOUR FEEDBACK AND WILL TRY TO IMPROVE.ALSO THEY NOTE YOUR GENUINE REASONS.

HERE EVERY CUSTOMER IS BEING TAKEN AS THEIF BECAUSE BEING INDIANS WE DO NOT TRUST INDIANS STILL WE EARN FROM THEM.
                  HERE IF WANT TO RETURN THAT IS REFUSED AND ONLY EXCHANGE IS POSSIBLE THAT IS ALSO IN SPECIAL TIMINGS/DAYS OR SOMETIMES THAT IS ALSO REFUSED.BECAUSE THERE IS NO REGULATION IN RETAIL SECTOR.

HERE IF YOU HAVE ANY MAJOR REASON TO QUIT YOUR COACHING INSTITUTE CENTER, THEY STARIGHT REFUSE.TO RETURN YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.HOWEVER, VIDYA MANDIR & AKASH GIVE SOME PAYMENT BACK.

FIIT JEE HAS VAST NETWORK AND THEY THINK THAT THEY ARE ABOVE THAN THESE .THEY ARE TARGETING THEMSELVES IN UNIVERSITY HENCE NO HEARING FROM THEM.IF YOU GO TO THEIR HEAD OFFICE THEY WILL NOT ATTEND YOU BEING BUSY AND IF ATTEND THEY WILL REFUSE ..

SINCE THERE IS NO REGULATOR IN EDUCATION HENCE ANY THING IS POSSIBLE HERE.

BUT WE ARE HERE AND WE WILL KEEP OUR FLAG UP HIGH AND OUR MIND , HARDWORK,WILL POWER AND EDUCATION BACKGROUND WILL BREAK ALL THESE WRONG PRACTICES.

WE WILL EDUCATE ALL OUR EDUCATED FRIENDS TO COME TO GETHER AND ASK FOR REGULAOR IN EDUCATION AND THESE SHOULD BE PUNISHED

AS FIIT JEE IS RUNNING PURE BUSINESS HOUSE.

QUALITY OF FIIT JEE -ONLY TEACHES CBSE SYLLABUS AND IF YOU ARE EXPECTING THAT THEY GO DEEP INTO TOPICS AND STRETCH YOU EXTRA MILE THAT IS WRONG AS MOST OF TEACHERS ARE LIKE THAT..

SINCE, NO REGULATOR HENCE NO GUIDELINES.

I HOPE SH. D.K.GOEL SHALL READ AND UNDERSTAND THAT I BELONG TO YOUNG BRIGADE, HAVE MIND, WILL POWER & EDUCATION, CAN MAKE SUCH STRONG TEAM OF ENGINEERS/DOCTORS TO MOVE THINGS ..

PL IMPROVE FIIT JEE OTHERWISE THINGS WILL BE WORSE FOR WRONG PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY IN TIME TO COME
                  Aug 13, 2020

My son Prajwal Panda had appeared the FTRE 2011 conducted by FIITJEE on 25.12.2011. Prajwal was a regular student of two year UDAY class at FIITJEE Bhubaneswar Centre. He had scored very less marks in the FTRE test in comparison to his friends. When I contacted at FIITJEE Bhubaneswar Centre and asked them for the xerox copy of the answer sheet, to verify whether the answer sheet is evaluated properly or the student has not written as expected, then they said we don't show the papers, our evaluation is OK.When I told I will ask for under RTI, then the reply was we are not covered under RTI, so we will not provide. That is why kindly let me know what to do to see the answer sheets of my son, so that any fault in answering can be rectified and the future of the student can be saved.

R.R.Panda
                    Bhubaneswar
                    radharaman.[protected]@rediffmail.com
                    Aug 13, 2020

FIITJEE — Non receipt of EPP Post consignment no EPP_4438 dated 07.09.09

1. A study material has been sent to me in the name of my son Tarun through EPP Postal services by FITJEE on 07.09.09,consignment No being EPP_4438 which has not been received so far.
                    2. May I request you to do the needful please.
                    with regards
                    yours faithfully
                    Lt Col S K Singh

FIITJEE Bhilai — Poor Teaching

I admitted my son in FIITJEE Bhilai for FYCRP.At the time of admission FIITJEE incharge of Bhilai, Mr. Ganesh Pandey assured us that their teachers are professionals and they crystal clear the basics of all subjects. But the teachers are really professionals, not in teaching field but in passing their time.
                      The teachers are having only surface knowledge of their respective subjects.So how can we expect a high quality teaching from...

Fiitjee — refund of money

I Sashwat ghai hereby want to apologise to fiitjee about whatever my sister,Romina ghai, wrote about you in this forum.Out of rage, due to rude language used by some person working with fiitjee she wrote down that complaint.

Fiitjee wants her to apologise which she never will.Now i want to ask Fiitjee that whether i and my parents deserve this that our money is stopped because of pitty ego issues because of a person that has...