Flipkart (Vision Star Seller) — exchange phone not picked up even after fulfilling flipkart exchange policy

Venkataraman Ravikumar on Sep 26, 2018
I ordered poco f1 128 twice in flipkart.
The first time i ordered the wishmaster i. E the seller denied the phone mentioning it had scratches at a nail size at back panel but all the functionality was good so when contacted flipkart customer care and sent videos and pictures of the exchange mobile and they apologized and confirmed in email that if i reorder the product again they will take the exchange mobile so i ordered poco f1 again and this time also the seller denied pick up of exchange. I dont know what to do...
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I ordered poco f1 20th sep 2018. The mobile which I receive it has dent and colour got faded under power button, so I want to return. But seller has 1st exchange policy. But Replacement product wrost than previous, its display was damaged, and not booting and not charging, called custermore care they provided return, but seller denied request two times, saying that reason didn't match with policy. I'm still suffering from this policy, I didn't receive my refund yet.
hy i ordered my mobile 8/12/2018 and delivery date is 11-12-18 . but my order is delay ihave face many issues please solve my problem as soon as

Flipkart (Vision Star Seller) - exchange phone not picked up even after fulfilling flipkart exchange policy

Company:Flipkart (Vision Star Seller)
    Complaint categoryCategory: Mobile Handsets