Flipkart (Vision Star Seller) — return and refund of mobile ordered

mayankpatel69 on Oct 2, 2018
I ordered pocof1 0n 20th sep 2018. Colour got faded under power button, so i want to return. But seller has 1st exchange policy. But replacement product bad, its display was damaged, not booting and not charging, called custermore care to return, but seller denied request two times, saying that reason didn't match with policy. I didn't receive refund yet.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

We ordered Noika 6.1+
Vision star cancel our order instead of long delivery. Ok But they took order from us is if they can't delivery to our place than don't show stock or we can't delivery. But they took order from us and canceled and bank charged 250/- who can pay this amount!! Very very bad experiences from flipkart on BBD oct-18 vision star 😣😣😣😣
I ordered Nokia 6.1 plus.I recieved this product with damaged display.i requested to replace the item twice but they denied my request.so please ensure before buying from this seller.
Respected sir,
I am Alpesh vora From Surat Gujarat, I bout Product from Flipkart And 14th October 2018 is my Order placed date as per Flipkart my Delivery date is 20th October 2018 but Till today 31st October 2018 my product do not delivered. Also Order ID is OD[protected] and My register name on Flipkart is Jagruti vora, Register Mobile number is [protected]. When I calling on Flipkart Customer care So, their Executives are tell me "Sir, wait few day, your order is delay by seller. and our team is working on this your problem so, give him some Resolution time".
So, now what i do for this Problem.
Now, I want to need some help from you.

Alpesh vora
Email : voraalpesh167@yahoo.com

Flipkart (Vision Star Seller) - return and refund of mobile ordered

Company:Flipkart (Vision Star Seller)
    Complaint categoryCategory: Mobile Handsets