Ford India Customer Care Contacts

1.2
Last updated Jan 18, 2023

File a complaint to Ford India

Having problems with Ford India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ford India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ford India

1800 419 2500

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Ford India Overview

Latest complaint Regarding my car roof getting rusted if its own has been filed on 18/01/2023. Latest Resolved Breaking but without telling the owner was resolved Sep 22, 2021. Ford India ranks as the #6 most complained about among Cars, Parts & Vehicles.

Additional Ford India contact information

Corporate Office - North 3rd Floor, Building 10 C, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2, Gurgaon - 122002 Tel: +91 12 4387 3001 Fax: +91 12 4387 3999 Regional Office - West 301, Central Plaza, CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai - 400098 Tel: +91 22 6702 4300 Fax: +91 22 6702 4305 Regional Office - South Block - 1B, 1st Floor, Rmz Millenia Business Park, 143, Dr Mgr Road, North Veeranam Salai, Perungudi, Chennai - 600096 Tel: +91 44 2455 1500 Fax: +91 44 2455 9965 Regional Office - East 6th Floor, Unit # D2, Aakash Tower, 781 Anandpur, Kolkata - 700107 Tel: +91 33 6454 0374
Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ford India. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Ford India reviews & complaints(1679)

I have purchased Ford Eco sport in 2017, now I realised the paint is getting chipped from different locations of roof, so raised a complaint with customer care Ford india the reply was unsatisfactory.
They said since the warranty has expired so you have to bear the cost.
My concern is do all Ford car roof get rusting, hopefully not then why my car has this special feature of rusting of its own.
It looks...
Ford India Customer Care
Service available

Ford India — Petrol leak

I have ford ecospot delivered from kairali ford muvattupuzha 2.9 year with 3 year warranty, now one petrol hose leaking at the running time, i see the issue to Kairali ford muvattupuzha the advsior says that this parts is not warrantred, the advisor behavior is very bad and inproperly. Please take necessary action...
Ford India Customer Care
Service available

Ford India — Problem with clutch

I have a Ford Ecosport Titanium diesel. I gave for servicing 2 months back, ever since I got the vehicle back, I find that when I accelerate, the engine revs up but does not pickup even on first gear. The rpm increases. After sometime it settles.
I was given to understand that Ford engine parts are very reliable. I have done a little less than 60k kms. How can I get it verified ? Your early response will be appreciated.
I am...