Ford India Customer Care Contacts

1.2
Last updated Jul 29, 2022

File a complaint to Ford India

Having problems with Ford India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ford India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ford India

1800 419 2500

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Ford India Overview

Latest complaint Customers harassment from ford service center has been filed on 29/07/2022. Latest Resolved Breaking but without telling the owner was resolved Sep 22, 2021. Ford India ranks as the #6 most complained about among Cars, Parts & Vehicles.

Additional Ford India contact information

Corporate Office - North 3rd Floor, Building 10 C, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2, Gurgaon - 122002 Tel: +91 12 4387 3001 Fax: +91 12 4387 3999 Regional Office - West 301, Central Plaza, CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai - 400098 Tel: +91 22 6702 4300 Fax: +91 22 6702 4305 Regional Office - South Block - 1B, 1st Floor, Rmz Millenia Business Park, 143, Dr Mgr Road, North Veeranam Salai, Perungudi, Chennai - 600096 Tel: +91 44 2455 1500 Fax: +91 44 2455 9965 Regional Office - East 6th Floor, Unit # D2, Aakash Tower, 781 Anandpur, Kolkata - 700107 Tel: +91 33 6454 0374
Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ford India. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Ford India reviews & complaints(1662)

Ford India — Customers harassment from ford service center

I want a spare part only for my ford figo titanium car, they are agree to give me the parts over telephone but when i come at 12.30pm for it, They sat me for a long time and said that we are not given parts like this.they gave me option for wait till 2nd half and they also said that after service card opening and labour charges apply then gave me the parts but i can't understand why they told me wait till 2nd half and why labour charges applied,...
Service available

Ford India — Height of inefficiency from Harpreet Ford Service Station, Gurugram

This is to state that we had given our Ecosport Car No. HR26DB1675 at your Harpreet Ford service station near Hero Honda Chowk in Gurugram on the 25th May'22, and it is almost two months and we have not got the car back yet.

As per initial inspection of the car, we were told that the water has entered into the car, and it will take anything from 15 to 20 days for us to get the car back. Now it has been 55 days, and there is...

Ford India — Incorrect warranty date

I have purchased Ford Figo Aspire Titanium from your Udupi showroom on 29th May 2018. My car number is KA20MC1413.

I am writing to let you know that the date of purchase was wrongly mentioned in Ford's online system and my warranty expired on 28th January 2022 instead of 28th May 2020. I have taken the extended warranty for 2 years too. But now I will get the extended warranty till 28th January 2024 instead of 28th May 2024....