Ford India

S.P. Koil Post
Chengalpattu
Kanchipuram District
Tamil Nadu

+91 44 2455 1500  (Corp. Office South)
+91 22 6702 4300  (Corp. Office West)
+91 33 6454 0374  (Corp. Office East)
+91 12 4387 3001  (Corp. Office North)
+91 44 6740 3333  (Corp. Office)

Corporate Office - North

301, Central Plaza, CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai - 400098
Tel: +91 22 6702 4300
Fax: +91 22 6702 4305

Regional Office - South
Block - 1B, 1st Floor, Rmz Millenia Business Park, 143, Dr Mgr Road, North Veeranam Salai, Perungudi, Chennai - 600096
Tel: +91 44 2455 1500

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Ford India Complaints & Reviews

It's not been first time since my journey with ford is 4 years old and now ford is leaving India I guess this kind of behaviour...
Figo titanium model 2017 from Satyam Ford Thane with assurance comparing other leading cars in this segment are totally false...
Hi team,

After my 1st service my ford ecosport milage, pickup got totally reduced and taking long ignition...

The incident happened on 02Oct2021 when I was driving with my entire family including 3 year old kid. Front tire burst and we lost balance. My car is only 1 year old(purchased on Jun2020 from Cauvery ford, Koramanagala Bangalore). It ran only 10K kilometer as of now. I already communicated this concern to Ford as it affects safety of my family. I have asked for complete replacement of tires with good quality one (michelin) . However I did not receive any response till now. I would like to register this complaint so that Ford look into this on high priority and they consider providing good tires with their vehicle. Currently My car is in Malayalam Ford Kannur, Kerala Service station. I would like ford to do the needful at the earliest.

Subhash KM
Oct 05, 2021

Oct 05, 2021
Updated by Subhash KM
My number is [protected]

My car was taken to service and i was indicated there is a high pressure AC compressor pipe leakage along with clutch.
    though the vehicle has ran just 31800 kms and i was asked to replace it. they told it is the max life of the component. how does the component is good in another vehicle for 70000kms and not mine. this is not investigated and they told me to replace . i want ford tos ee this issue at highest priority as this involves any fire accident and no issue to life, ford take complete reponsible
    Sep 27, 2021

Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought my Ford Ecosport from Harpreet Ford Delhi and got the same registered in Delhi on 10 th June 2021. While my visit to Himachal Pradesh the vehicle failed to climb on incline and even after that gear box locked and I was not able to switch between the gears.

I raised this concern to the to which it did not check the vehicle and returned it within 3 hours without washing and correcting the issue instead of the fact it was first free check up at 1700 KM.

Also, till date the dealrship is holding my vehicle RC.

Request you to please arrange to fix the issue failing to which I will be forced to move to consumer court.
      Sep 26, 2021

Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I had purchased new Ford Eco-sports 1.5(D)Titanium MT model in Jan2021 from Mosaram Ford, Lakhimpur Kheri.
        Yesterday...
        I am possessing Ford Ecosports Ecoboost car with registration number JH02AM2506. On 17 Sep 21, my car failed to start in the...

My car engine guard fallen down i call sequel ford service centre they behave very rudely they toe my car to service centre and then not deliver home saying company rule and argue and say its not our responsiblity very disapointing response from sequel ford .

Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to complaint chand ford service for breaking the casing of air filter without telling me.On the 20th August i take to ford for servicing and now i found out that they fix with glue/pasting for the casing.Atleast when they make a mistake they should have told me before.My vehicle no.ML05 Q 3240
          Sep 22, 2021
          No emails and no phone calls

Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My ford ecosport stopped running and I shown same at ford Jahangir Puri service station, they told me that ABS wire is cut by rat and i[censored] have insurance then take this vehicle to Moti nagar service station .Again I called up crane and took my vehicle to Moti nagar.
            After long follow up with service center and insurance finally my vehicle was corrected and I got the home drop of same in 1st week of sep'21 but after 2 days I checked that the hole created by rat at front between the front bonat and mirror is still there and not rectified by service station.
            Was not expecting this kind of service from ford, after waiting for my vehicle for 3 weeks they still have not fixed the root cause of it.
            Highly disappointing...

Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ford figo model 2014. I get my service done from Ford authorized service centre. Recently I got my service done from Ford and post 10 days got an outer body repair work. My car was there in the service centre for more than 20 days. After getting all the work in next 4- 5 days, engine error showed and now they are saying that engine oil is not there . How can it be possible that engine oil.is coming out of coolant system. I am very sure that service guy made some serious issue and this is the complete fault of service centre. Pls look into my request on urgency
              Sep 21, 2021

Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Few months ago the rear left door refused to close, I had to shell out around 4k rupees to get it replaced. Now drivers door refused to close while I was 30 kms from the city. I had to hold it close with my hand and drive home. This is a major safety issue and very risky with children onboard. This is a known issue to the company, they must do a voluntary recall for all the affected VIN numbers and deal with this safety hazard.
                Sep 21, 2021

Respected Sir / Madam,

Car Model 2014
                  Car # - MH 01 BU 8431
                  Details of the registration and...

I bought Ford ecosport on 2019. It’s just 2 years. It started alerting engine mail function Illuminator and power stain too. I have given to the dealer. It stops the car while driving few miles. No idea whether it gets repaired by them.
                  Sep 19, 2021

Dear Team Ford,

I, Rimjhim Sakia purchased Ford Endeavor in year 2020, and last month after heavy rainfall...
                    I bought Ford Freestyle on august 2021. when i bought the car, dealer assured that ford not leaving india, ford customer care...
                    I have come to know that your company will sooner close plants/support of your brand especially for FORD FIGO, ARPIRE & ECOSPORT.br...

My car is in under warranty pls.if company exit in india how ford giving service
                    Sep 12, 2021

Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I gone for service on 06/09/2021 in Kaveri Ford in shivamogga.My car Rear door is jammed they charged for this but from outside door is opening but from inside door is not opening.During servicing due to short circuit right side head light is burned.After spent Rs 25, 000/- i am going outside for to solve this issue.On 09/09/2021 i took appointment but after i went to showroom they neglected us.
                      Sep 10, 2021