Ford India Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Jan 18, 2023

File a complaint to Ford India

Having problems with Ford India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ford India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ford India

Toll free
1800 419 2500

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Ford India reviews & complaints(1679)

I have purchased Ford Eco sport in 2017, now I realised the paint is getting chipped from different locations of roof, so raised a complaint with customer care Ford india the reply was unsatisfactory.
They said since the warranty has expired so you have to bear the cost.
My concern is do all Ford car roof get rusting, hopefully not then why my car has this special feature of rusting of its own.
It looks the dealer or company has given me defective car.
Request you to kindly take appropriate action to get it resolved else will go to social media and start posting the roof pictures.
Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ford ecospot delivered from kairali ford muvattupuzha 2.9 year with 3 year warranty, now one petrol hose leaking at the running time, i see the issue to Kairali ford muvattupuzha the advsior says that this parts is not warrantred, the advisor behavior is very bad and inproperly. Please take necessary action
    Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a Ford Ecosport Titanium diesel. I gave for servicing 2 months back, ever since I got the vehicle back, I find that when I accelerate, the engine revs up but does not pickup even on first gear. The rpm increases. After sometime it settles.
      I was given to understand that Ford engine parts are very reliable. I have done a little less than 60k kms. How can I get it verified ? Your early response will be appreciated.
      I am located in Bangalore. Please reply on [protected]@gmail.com
      Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The Fuel injectors made by Continental are getting issues within 1, 00, 000 km. Hence while inquiring the Ford Figo model of 2010, 2011, 2012 are facing this issues and no further announcement from the manufacturing side to clam or replace within the Warranty duration. After the warranty period the injectors are getting failed after which it is too costly to replace.

Model : Ford Figo 2012 (Disel)
        Tn38BR3108
        Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you, that the service people at the dealership have tampered with my car's headlight switch and since then it has stopped working.
          I had given my Ford Figo for annual service at your dealership in Verna, Goa-Princely Motors Pvt. Ltd. on October 8th, 2022. Later in the afternoon, the service advisor (Ratesh Naik) called and informed me that the head light switch had malfunctioned and has to be replaced, which I refused...

I did go to orchid ford bypass road meerut for a clame of back light and bumper which is break by a accidant, then I reach work shop I listien a extra unknown sound, then I ask for a chekup the told me to pay the fee and start the chek, after chekup he give me estemate of Rs 10000, then I denay to repair and ask to do the body shop job, but to day then I come to take dilevery of my car, my car is Breakdown, .. After 15th days I have cone to take my car after confarmotion my car is ready to delivery, I saw the car us so derty then I ask to clean it, they push my c
          Then See this start by pushing I ask whar is this the tell me that they reciveed in this condition, I was reach Workshop by drive How the say that, for making a fake bill my car is dammege in the Workshop. So olese clear the issue who is responsible for it and I want my car in a good runing condition as well before I did drop here.
          Thanks you
          J. J. Arora
          Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Due to sound coming while braking in September 1st week, my Ford aspire was sent to Chennai Ford, Arumbakkam for service. They replaced the brake drum and shoe and gave a bill of Rs.8500. Again the same issue started and they took the car for 10days and said that it was fully checked and the issue is resolved. But the same issue persists.
            Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Your dealer Chennai Ford (Ford Assured') sold me an vehicle involved in an accident not disclosing the fact to me - later when after effects of accident started to show up raised his hands up disowning his responsibility - i now call upon the Assurer FORD INDIA to look into this issue and show your commitment of Assurance.
              Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using a 2013 model Ford Ecosport Reg No. WB02-AD-8283)
                Last week I faced the problem of the Reverse gear (R) not working. The front gears (D, S) were working. I contacted the service center (Kaikan Ford). They picked up the car. Now they have quoted an estimate of INR 1, 52, 000.00 + taxes (total 1.72 lacs). This is an unbelievable amount.

My car has always been a single person driven one. I always got it serviced...
                We have owned an Ecosport car having Regt No WB 24 BA 6360. Recently on 08.09.22 I visited Kaikan Ford Chetla workshop as my windshield got cracked due to some unavoidable circumstances.
                The service advisor asked to change the glass along with sensor and final bill ammounted to Rs 10091/-.
                I have taken delivery of the car after general inspection of car and while it was minutely inspected at home found that:-
                1) wiper...

Most poor service by company, cheating trick fully and now vanished putting us in trouble.

Its FRAUD not ford
                Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's a useless company, clearly cheating customers, with no response even after several reminders. Now vanished from India, let's create a group to claim service for free.
                  Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm very frustrated while sending this email that the service of my Ford Ecosport done during the running period of 30K Kms has lead me into a great vein. The service was done on 07/07/2022 and as a part of service we had also advised them to have a check on the wheel alignment of the front tyres of the vehicle. Right after the service we are right now facing the issue of wheel wobbling, and now it is very much painful to see that the front tyres of the vehicle have been burned out very intensively which will cost me a lot during this situation.
                    i'm expecting a positive reply from your end. I hereby attach the photographs of the tyre please have a close observation.

MANAS TITTO
                    +91 [protected]
                    VEHICLE NO. KL 69 B 8066

Dear Team,

You all should know what Ford officials are doing at service centre.

On 25th July 22, Ford Auth. service centre official hit my car badly to the wall of service centre. I sent the car for a minor repair i.e. Engine gaurd replacement.

After incident i receive a call stating that my car hits to the wall and needs to repair. For repair and replacement we need your insurance copy, Registration...

I have given my car for servicing at bowenpally mody ford center and as i couldn't pay the large sum of amount which was estimated before the service i took back the vehicle and parking charges which were asked where paid. when on delivery they stolen the spare wheel and jack when i asked for it they said i am lying and i am the theif now. worst experience managers and service reps were rude and so irresponsible.
                      Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a Ford Ecosport car purchased during May 2019. While driving during rainy season water getting in to the car. All the materials on the platform of car found socked in water.

Hi Team,

I had worst experience at Swarn Ford Kanpur

I feel no one in this unit is dedicated to work rather they are looking out ways to just make money and make the working thing into a non working one

Here are the details below for the complete incident

I bought a second hand ford Ecosport diesel 2015 model and because i was facing some warning light issue, so i brought my car...

I want a spare part only for my ford figo titanium car, they are agree to give me the parts over telephone but when i come at 12.30pm for it, They sat me for a long time and said that we are not given parts like this.they gave me option for wait till 2nd half and they also said that after service card opening and labour charges apply then gave me the parts but i can't understand why they told me wait till 2nd half and why labour charges applied, I just needed parts only. I don't hope this type of misbehavior from ford company
                          Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to state that we had given our Ecosport Car No. HR26DB1675 at your Harpreet Ford service station near Hero Honda Chowk in Gurugram on the 25th May'22, and it is almost two months and we have not got the car back yet.

As per initial inspection of the car, we were told that the water has entered into the car, and it will take anything from 15 to 20 days for us to get the car back. Now it has been 55 days, and there is...
                            I have purchased Ford Figo Aspire Titanium from your Udupi showroom on 29th May 2018. My car number is KA20MC1413.

I am writing to let you know that the date of purchase was wrongly mentioned in Ford's online system and my warranty expired on 28th January 2022 instead of 28th May 2020. I have taken the extended warranty for 2 years too. But now I will get the extended warranty till 28th January 2024 instead of 28th May 2024....