[Resolved] Foresee Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd — fraud and fake against qmas visa

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 lunisaikia on Sep 24, 2018
I applied for QMAS VISA through FORESEE IMMIGRATION CONSULTANCY SERVICES Pvt Ltd in the month of Nov 2017.The company was a fraud and fake company who cheated me after payment of Rs 47200 as a Quality Migrant Admission Scheme(QMAS) VISA processing fees. During the process My application was handled by several consultants at Foresee Immigration Consultancy Services.
1. Ekta Kwartra.
2. Payal Sachdeva
3 .Ritu Bhatia
MsEktaKwartra, Consultant of FORESEE IMMIGRATION CONSULTANCY SERVICES Pvt Ltd have taken my database from Shine .com and through telephone contacted me several times and asked me to go for QMAS VISA and assured me through mail on 21.11.2017 and followed by other corresponding letters stating the following points.
1. Visa will be valid for 8 years.
2. 100% Job assurance will be provided.
3. Visa processing fees –Rs47200(including tax)
4. Minimum salary package will be INR 3- 3.5lacs /month.(HK 40000-HK50000)
5. Accommodation will be provided by the Employer and will get all the benefits as a Citizen of HONG KONG e.gfree education for kids and free Medical Benefits.
6. IELTS is not a mandatory requirement to apply for QMAS Visa.
I have given online GENERAL POINTS TEST for QMAS VISA and intimated through an email on 22.11.2017 stating the following evaluation points …..
Age-20
Qualification-40
Experience-40
Language-10
Spouse-5
Child-5
Total comes:125 out of 195 points.
Before payment of my first instalment many time I have enquired regarding Job assurance, interview process, accommodation in HONH KONG, Visa processing time and final settlement over there.Ms EKTA she replied each and every time by stating that as i have 18years of experience so i will be paid starting 4-5 lacs/months even upto 9 lac/month.She also clarified that documents need to be submitted only for education and experience certificate and no IELTS is mandatory.English proficiency certificate is necessary from University for graduate and post graduate programme.
After Ms EKTAs convincing words and several times brain washed to pay money and obtaining the Scores of GENERAL POINTS TEST I have decided to pay Rs 23000 in instalment as an initial visa process. Then Ipaid myFIRST Instalment28.11.2017 vide CHQ TRANSFER NEFT UTR NO: SBIN[protected] Rs (23000).After receiving my first instalment on 28.11.2017Ms Ekta Kwartra, Consultant of FORESEE IMMIGRATION CONSULTANCY SERVICES Pvt Ltd sent me the Legal Agreement papers. When I saw the agreement papers it was asking for IELTS and before signing the legal agreement papersI enquired and raised query to MS EKTA.She replied that madam its just a mutual understanding believe us, IELTS is not required for QMAS VISA, Only you need to provide English proficiency certificate.Then I have done the necessary signatures and the scan copies of the same werereverting to Ms Ekta Kwartra. Through email she asked me to pay the remaining instalment amount as early as possible.So I paid the SECOND INSTALLMENT ON 8.12.17 VIDE CHQ TRANSFER NEFT UTR NO: SBIN[protected] Rs(24200) total amount Rs 47200.After payment of total amount Ms Ekta handed over the Visa process to Ms Payal Sachdeva.
Ms Payal Sachdeva Documentation Manager(IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT) sent me the QMAS Visa check list on 01.12.17. The checklist was with full of complicated documents and immediately I have raised query regarding submission of Original 2 sets of each undergraduate and post graduate Transcript from the University for self and spouse with sealed envelope. Ms Payal Sachdeva assured us that the documents will be kept safe under their custody till the completion of the VISA process. If company fails to do the VISA process within the given time frame then the entire MONEY will be refunded along with all submitted documents.Ms Ekta thereafter did not respond any phone calls and mails. SoI was completely disappointed by their irresponsibleconduct and casual attitude towards the entire QMAS visa process.
I was compelled them to respond my calls and emails by sending various mails and phone calls too.For collection of various documents like 8 sets of Transcript (self and spouse), 4 sets of language proficiency certificate(self and spouse), property value assessment papers, bank deposits papers, Experience certificates, Educational certificates, marriage certificates in 2sets Original Notary and Xerox copies notary, travel expenses I have to spend around 40000 along with Courier charges. After sending all the necessary documents as per check list with great difficulties the response was again very poor and has to ask several times to send the OMAS Visa FORMS.I have also faced some other difficulties like Ms Ms Payal Sachdeva Documentation Manager(IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT) was disappeared in between the process and they also shifted the office location from 26/18, Second Floor, east Patel Nagar, New Delhi-110008 to 1307-8, 13 Floor, Vikrant tower, 4 Rajendra place, New Delhi-110008.Now onwards my application was handled by Ms Ritu Bhatia, Documentation Executives, (IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT).Whenever I called up her and email she replied that she is new to my application process so it will take some time to check my all documents once again to know the status of my visa application form.
It was unbearable for me after spending around lacs of Rs to the entire visa process with the valuable time and energy I was bound to decide to quit the process .I sent an email and application to quit the procees on20.05.18. I have appointeda legal advisorto talk on behalf of me and to understand the entire process. He personally went and met all the executives as well as director of the Company.They had a one hour meeting with Director and all the Executives in their board room. They confessed to him that from their end they were having one month lapses till date for sending the final documents.Even though they refused to return the documents as well as refund the money in between the process.They reassuredhim that the process will be completed within 2 months from the said date. They also informed him that if the process would not be completed within 2 months then they were going to refund metheentire money along with compensation and documents submitted (Self and Spouse)as per the Check list of documents given by the Foresee Immigration Consultancy.
Finally on 12.06.2018 they have forwarded my VISA forms along with documents through LINEX Courier 743631. I have received acknowledgement letter on 25.09.2018 with application no QMEN[protected].through registered letter. Acknowledgement letter also not original and not signed by anyone.
Now I have received another one more letter from Hong Kong CHENG, (Chi-fai) For Director of Immigration Hong Kong Immigration Department[protected] by asking so many irrelevant documents (marriage certificate), all academic qualification certificates assessed by HONG KONGcouncil for accreditation and vocational qualifications (HKCAAVQ)at my own expense., IELTS WITH minimum 7 scores OR TOFEL, e.t.c which was not even mentioned earlier in the check list. Moreover the time frame which they said beginning of the process was within 4 months for completion of the entire process.Now almost it is going to be 10 months from sending my first instalment .It is very clear from above mentioned incidences and proofs that entire process was fraud and fake to cheat the common innocent people like me who has a higher ambition to go abroad to do the job and settled there .
Hence, there is no hope and expectations from my side for completion of this Visa process. FORESEE IMMIGRATION CONSULTANCY SERVICES Pvt. Ltd. was a fraud and fake company who cheated me after payment of Rs 47200/ as a QMAS VISA consultation fees and I have spent another Rs.40, 000/ while collection of documents etc. Therefore I appeal before you to give me justice for my hard earned money as well as return of all documents with full compensation of 1(One) lac Rupees

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 25, 2018
my problem is not resolved .yesterday only i lodged the complain.Why it is coming Mark as resolved.Please see the matter seriously. I neither receieved any phone call nor any email from the company to resolsed it.
Updated by lunisaikia, Sep 25, 2018
Updated by lunisaikia, Sep 25, 2018
my problem is not resolved .again some false statement is showing resolved.please guide me to get justice.

Comments

Thanks I toogot same calls, thanks for saving me from fraud company
Foresee Immigration's reply, Mar 19, 2019
Dear Reader,

Please refer to below comment posted by the company against the whole matter before taking any decision.

Foresee Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
The staff (Ritu bhatia) is too rude and not respond to calls and emails and inform that Refund is not possible without giving us any service against the payment.

Let us find the way to get back our money.
please take help of law firm specialising in criminal case against such fake companies
please contact paramvir singh lawyer [protected]
For sharing this valuable info.
I was thinking of pursuing this process but you saved me.
Foresee Immigration's reply, Mar 19, 2019
Dear Reader,

Foresee Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
Dear Readers, (QUERY RESOLVED)

This is an official reply from Foresee Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.

We are glad to tell you that Foresee Immigration has become one of the largest and fastest growing companies all over India. We have served more than 2000 clients from past five and a half years.

This is regarding the comment posted by Mrs. Lukima Saikia (lunisikia).Firstly we’d like to inform that we didn’t take any database from shine.com as mentioned by Mrs. Lukima instead she herself contacted us as she got our reference from her friend Mr. Ranjan Borgohain who had applied for the same process. She is mentioning that we brainwashed her to pay money. How can anyone pay such an amount without any interest in the process. Mrs. Lukima was herself interested in the process and decided to pay herself against the services we were offering.

Secondly, we have all the database of the communication we’ve had with Mrs. Lukima over e-mail. It never happened that we did not reply to any of her e-mails or calls. We always answered her queries about the documentation and helped her arranging the documents in all our ways. The difficulties she is mentioning that the office address got changed and the documentation manager was changed had no effect on her process. Ms. Payal was an employee of the company and she left when she found some better opportunites than our company and the office got shifted to a new corporate building as there were some ceiling issues with the area where the office was previously located. And e-mail was sent to all the clients about the change in office address too. As discussed with Ms. Ritu (New documentation manager appointed), she did not take more than 2 days to understand the whole process of Mrs. Lukima. This was important as the new manager should understand the whole case before handling it.
Mrs. Lukima has made up a whole story against the company. She mentioned that the directors met the lawyer sent by her. Directors never met her lawyer, instead, her documentation manager Ms. Ritu met her lawyer. She showed all the conversation to her lawyer which she had with the Mrs. Lukima over e-mail and there was not even a single e-mail where Ms. Ritu did not reply to her. Mrs. Lukima mentioned that the company was having one month lapse for sending her documents. This is so not true as Mrs. Lukima herself asked us for 15 days extention for the same for which we even have a proof. Please refer to the attachment no. 1 below.
Mrs. Lukima’s process got delayed because she took alot of time to arrange the documents. Even when her file was sent, she did not submit all the documents and confimed us to send the file to Hong Kong without a few documents. Just to inform you Mrs Lukima, MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE is not an irrelevant document as you had mentioned in your comment.

Thirdly when she got the requirements from Hong Kong Immigration Department, she never informed us about the same. Ideally, being her consultant she should have informed us about the ielts requirements. We always ask for 2 sets of documents from the clients. If she would have informed us, we would send her English proficiency letter again along with a letter attached with it mentioning that the medium of education was English which would be accepted by the Hong Kong Immigration Department. But she did not inform us about the requirements instead she choose to write this unreal made up stories just to spoil the company’s image. We won’t leave this matter here and we will be going legally against Mrs. Lukima for defomation of company’s image publically.

I would like readers to know that we offer visa consultancy and job assistance after the visa gets stamped. We work under the given guidelines by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Government. We provide 100% satisfactory services to our clients.

We request the readers not to get carried away with the negative reviews about the company instead write us back or contact us to get a real picture about the matter that has been posted and also to ensure that our company is genuine. Do contact us in case of a genuine issue.

For details of our office kindly contact us. Our contact details are mentioned on our website www.foreseeimmigration.com. We'll be delighted to hear from you.

(QUERY RESOLVED)

Foresee Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.

I as well started my process on September 2018 by paying Rs47200 for Hongkong QMAS visa and my consultant was Ms Ekta Kwatra. After that, I had to give certain documents to foresee immigration as per the document checklist sent to me after 1 day I paid the amount. And everytime i used to get call from them only, which boost a lot a confidence in me regarding my process. As they found all my documents to be fine and correct, they sent my file to hongkong. After few days itself i received a letter from hongkong over my mail in which a reference number was mentioned and along with it i received some requirements again which i have already submitted. I got a bit tensed with that but when i had a word with Ms Ritu (my documentation manager) she told me there is nothing to worry about it, it is just a small review from their side and it won't create a problem in the process. The word from Ms ritu gave me a big relaxation. About a week back i finally got my Hongkong qmas visa. Four days prior to that i have been getting calls from foresee immigration regarding my job.
Also during this conversation they asked me for a favour to share my experience with them to show their genuiness. In the end i would recommend foresee immigration to other applicants who are willing to work in hongkong. Thank you foresee immigration, I hope this would be of some help.

Foresee Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd - fraud and fake against qmas visa

New Delhi