Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Dec 3, 2022

File a complaint to Shine.com

Having problems with Shine.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shine.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shine.com

Gurgaon District
Haryana
122001

Shine.com Phone Numbers

Shine.com reviews & complaints(4033)

From shine paid jobs, I received a call from relation ship manager.he said I need to pay some amount which I can recover with in short period like once get a new job.when I asked him he didn’t explain me the process.He said there are some steps which I receive an email from finance team.
1 step: send me one link where I need to pay 5000
2 Step:one more link where I need to pay 9000
Similarly, the steps went on till I pay 75000.even after that they were talking very rudely saying another 55000 service is mandatory to get the job, when I said no for 55000 service.then I requested them I didn’t want any service .please refund my money.Then they said not possible.such a wort company and the team.they are enjoying with our hard earned money and with our emotions..Somebody should punish them please..
Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With reference to your services, we tried to contact you to confirm the services purchased by you, and to explain the overall process of the services but the call was disconnected. Hence, we request you to kindly provide us a convenient time. So that we can get in touch with you and explain the process of the services.

Team Shine

Shine manager war very rude and talk out of the professional language.
    Name of manager s.[protected]@shine.com
    Because of his behaviour I will not use shine or its negative publicity that he is spreading.
    Kindly take necessary action so that customer should appreciate.
    Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Refer to your complaint, we are unable to track the order with the help of name. If you are a paid client then please share the registered details so that we can track the order and address your issue.

Team Shine

This company is totally fraud.
      I paid 20, 000/- 3 months back and they said they would provide n number of services which they finally did not come up with.
      I need my money back.

Hi Team,

I filed a case against Shine.com for Cheating my money 18, 716 INR. The District consumer disputes redressal forum of Chengalpattu (Tamil Nadu Kanchipuram) issued the direction to refund the money 18, 716 + 10, 000 as compensation and + 10, 000 for case charges.
        The total refund amount should be 38, 717 INR.
        Court has given the direction to refund the money within 2 months and issued the order on July'22.
        The 2 month period is already overdue. But Shine.com is not refunding my money.
        Please help me to refund the Money as soon as possible.

Sent on - Nov 23rd
          Shine Customer Service Team,

Greetings!

I am not satisfied with the service provided for Order: IN20221122_729378_130051. Please help me get the refund and apology from the team who had made a bad impact during our conversation over the phone.

I have recently made a purchase on Shine then was contacted by the Shine team requesting more money. Mr. Anirudh convinced me...
          On 25th November, 2022 I got a call from sonia who told me that she is from shine.com. She told me to pay rs. 10 through one website then she told me to install application shine where she affirm me that she will arrange my job interview schedule. After paying rs. 10, Rs. 1000 got deducted from my account.
          Her what's app no. are [protected] and [protected]
          Her phone no. are [protected]
          People like her deserves some strict punishment. They are taking people's advantage in terms of giving job and all.
          Plz refund my Money Rs. 1000 as soon as possible. (This may be small amount for someone but for a me it's quite big amount.)
          Dear Ma'am,

Many unethical people take advantage of the brand and run scams/frauds misrepresenting Shine. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

This is to bring your kind notice that the details do not belong to shine learning. Like, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. Shine.com is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund as we do not have any refund policy https://learning.shine.com/tnc. We advertise this in our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Request you to please do not share your debit or credit card details with anyone. Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/

I'm fed up with useless calls from shine regarding fake job offers

Team Shine

On 25 th November, 2022 at 11.51 am Sonia called me and told me that she was from shine.com . She told me to fill the form which she send me on my what's app no. And after paying rs. 10 she asked me to install one application which she send me through what's app. After that she told me she will arrange my job interview schedule. But after paying rs. 10, 1000 rs. Deducted I complain about it to her but she told there was some website / server down and she will refund my money soon. But now she is not responding to my calls at all.
              Plz refund my money Rs. 1000 as soon as possible.
              Complaint against sonia( her what's app no. [protected], [protected]) ( phone no. [protected])
              Dear Ma'am,

My name Avinash, shine. Com collected Rs:33, 094.23/- four part pament through my credit card as follows
                1.[protected] amount has Rs:6, 888.57/-
                2.[protected] amount has Rs:6, 872.84/-
                3.[protected] amount has Rs:5, 635.39/-
                4.[protected] amount has Rs:13, 697.43/-
                I says home based jobs (Gst practioner)
                I got certificate from central govt of India
                And one Private institutions. After received they says it is certificate cource. I dis agree one year the party not returned the money yet. Their phone number was Hr Priya ([protected])and kunwar amitabh Rajan ([protected])
                Theses two parties through shine. Com platform. I am very regret. Please take neesfull action from shine side.

Sincerely,

Avinash TV
                Nov 24, 2022
                Their phone number has 8819079853 Hr. Priya 9871358473 Kunwar amitabh Rajan
                Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your concern, we would like to notify you that in general, on a regular basis Shine.com send its registered candidates the best available online offers and services from time to time. In this case, while promoting the online learning courses and or services, our sales representative suggested you to avail the benefits from various online courses and or services.

It is pertinent to mention that all online learning courses and services offered by Shine.com are also available at Shine Learning, Web Portal. After going through & understanding the details of the products / online courses and services offered by us, you had availed the services.

It is pertinent to mention here that all the transactions were made by the you after going through the terms and conditions and after giving an acceptance prior to activation of services or as per the terms and conditions duly accepted by you.

In our best efforts to keep our customers happy and satisfied, we can offer you the below option:
                Re-initiate the service
                If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please inform us. We will be happy to assist you with additional information and of course to answer any questions from your side.

Shine.com — Fraud Paid Services by Shine.com

Today, I have registered with shine with Rs.3657 for applications booster. Then as a name of relationship manager Mr. Abhimanyu called me and push me to buy one educational verification package cost around Rs. 5192/-, as soon as I paid he send me another link for payment in the name of “Career Assessment Test with Expert Counselling+Interviewing and Hiring Test” cost Rs. 9438/-. I ask is there any other charges I have to pay after this...
                  I got a call from shine.com for they told to pay money i had payed 10k after that there is no response from him. i have reported to Ritika executive sales she told she will solve the problem asking me to pay money for bond agreement and to get login id she has taken from some other charges 3 lacks she told we will refund all payments now she is not responding she has given me proof Kg intelent solutions private limited she not answering calls and msgs i lost huge amount
                  Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Refer to your complaint, we are unable to track the order with the help of name and email id. If you are a paid client then please share the registered details so that we can track the order and address your issue.

Team Shine

Yesterday i receive one call from Shine .com for registering online by paying Rs.10 to receive a call for an interview.

When i pay online through my credit card and put my password Rs.10147.50 is deducted from my credit card.i asked to the lady who guided me for this registration.

Steps - Visit to www.workstoshine.in
                    then click on register
                    Then fill my name email id mobile number...

Today, I have registered with shine with multiple payment option, that is worth of 38000+, but i just check them review, they have not provide any jobs to any candidates, I have swipe my credit card
                    But the representative is still not clarify about job placement,
                    I don't want to countinue with the services, and same thing I have requested to representative but he is not ready to refund the amount
                    I need my refund back
                    Nov 14, 2022
                    Today, I register with shine, and the ask me to make payments for their different services for profile changes, but after login in app, I realise that most of payments is for their courses which are available on their application, and when I ask about the refund, the executive is threatening me, and said that we will never refund the amount, But there is no job assurance and he is forcing me to change the profile I don't want to countinue with any services with shine I am requesting you please try to arrenge my refund as soon as possible. Thank you
                    Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We hereby acknowledge receipt of the email you have submitted.

We are looking into your issue raised on your services. We will respond to you shortly and we request you to bear with us in the interim.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all times.

Team Shine

I have experienced the same. Initially, only the amount of 3500 was told for all the services and later on charges were added for every service. Their executive had given me the false amount saying it would be around 2k or 3k, which was entirely different from the actual amount. And if further payment is refused, you will not be even entitled to the previous services for which you have already paid.
                      A complete scam playing with people's emotions who are seriously looking for jobs.

Team Shine

Today I have received a call from Shine.com regarding jobs. Initially I was asked to pay 3657/- which I have paid. Then one by one he (Mob- [protected]) asked me to pay 6017/-, 12035/- & 21239/- which I have paid. I refused to pay another payment this time. I want my money back into my account as I don't want to take any services from shine.com. Transaction ID is given below for your necessary action please.br...
                        Cancel the subscription I haven't used and start the refund process.

On November 9TH, 2022, I received a call from Mr. Sonu, an executive with HT Media Group's shine.com, asking me to pay Rs. 3292 for paid services (Transaction ID: IN[protected] [protected]).
                        Online store: www.shine.com
                        Customer Phone Number: [protected]) and the executive claimed that I would get a call from customer relation manager...
                        +1 videos
                        Just check what conversation between shine people with me here i am attaching.
                        1. shiva (CRM from Shine) indirectly accepted what he did on my case. he told me "from his END he is willing to give CONCESSION ON THIRDPAYMENT "
                        2. sonu ( initial person who contacted with me) said you can shoo on us nothing will get from shine these kind words used by these people. and moreover they said there is a policy like if any customer asking...
                        Just check what conversation between shine people with me here i am attaching.
                        2. sonu (jr. person initially interacted with me) said you can shoo on us nothing will get from shine these kind words used by these people. and moreover they said there is a policy like if any customer...
                        Hello
                        I got a call from shine.com today. Executive told me to buy premium package for better job opportunities. I paid 3657 for premium services.
                        Now I'm getting one by one calls for addon services. With a tag line that if I don't pay it means I'll loose my previous payments. First that they don't refund, Second that if I don't pay for addon then package won't perform.
                        I paid nearly 4600 as addon