Shine.com

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

Payment done 2 times please refund one transaction amount 3185 at earliest
Sep 25, 2021

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your complaint, we are unable to track the order with the help of your name, we request you to please share the registered email id or contact number so that we will be able to track the order and address your issue.

sharma884's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 25, 2021
Pankaj sharma
Mail id [email protected]

I was currently charged of more than 50k and they are keeping on charging again and again without providing proper details.

Kindly help us to refund my money back and let me unsubscribe from shine app
    Sep 24, 2021

Dear Vishal,

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your compliant, we are unable to track the order with the help of your name, we request you to please share the registered email id or contact number so that we will be able to track the order and address your issue.

vishal srivatsav's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 25, 2021
    Hi team my email id is [email protected]

He said that I'm selected for Air India computer operator job and I have to pay 2500 to him for the job registration. I have blocked him. But please make sure to not keep fake recruiters on Shine.com as it lessens the trust on the site.
      Sep 24, 2021

Dear Maám,

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your email, many unethical people take advantage of the brand and run scams/frauds misrepresenting Shine. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

Like, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund as we do not have any refund policy https://learning.shine.com/tnc. We advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Dear Maám,

Greetings from shine learning.

Request you to please do not share your debit or credit card details with anyone. Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/ .

Date of incident: 21/9/2021
        client number : [protected] (sushant Satapathy)
        the incident: first, Saurabh (Shine. com) said, service is free, then 3047 INR, then appx 6000, then 15116 INR (Transaction ID IN20210921_[protected]_[protected]), then after 5 minutes 30, 000 INR. I have already paid 3000, 6000, and 15116 INR.

Desirable resolution - full refund of all the fees as the service has not commenced. i paid all these fees yesterday and today and have already requested refund with the intention that i am not continuing their service.
        Sep 21, 2021

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

You motherchode shine.com you are ### you gandu organisation I will ### this kind of jobsite you people are fraud cheater...

This company charged me Rs.75, 000/- with fraudulent promises of Job and later on found to be fake company
          Sep 19, 2021

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received a call today 18th Sep 2021 morning from Shine Jobs contact number[protected], asked my interest to change of...
            Today on 17th sept I was looking for a job change and shine agency executive Mr Sajeev called([protected] & [protected])...
            Person from shine called me to pay Rs.3186 alone for job service. After paying that amount, then he transferred to another...
            Hi I m Rahul Sharma i registered my self in shine jobs on dated 07/09/2021. first i got a call from your side to pay 3186...
            I was in search of jobs on the shine portal and i had applied for few jobs in the app. After few days i had received message...

I got a call from[protected] from this number on Sunday 12/09/2021. The person says me that I'm selected for the job and I have to visit one of the company next day for interview. I visited their they told me to pay 300 as registration fees then after paying this the company ask me to pay 1000 for one day training and then they says after that one day training they will give me the address and name of the company where I have to join for the job.
            Does shine share our resume to the placement company amd then they take money to place us in the company for job
            Sep 17, 2021

Dear Vneh

Refer to your email, we are unable to track the order with the help of an email id and contact number. If you are a paid client then please share the registered details so that we can track the order and address your issue.

Team Shine

I am Pradeep Mathur, I have opted services of shine.com after their harsh and tourchered behaviour of shine representative, I made the payment of 28000/- to shine on 19th august 2021.
              still I am trying to contact to them they are making me fool and No action has been taken by them however I have paid money to shine.
              my registered mobile no[protected]
              Sep 16, 2021

Dear Pradeep

Refer to your email, we are unable to track the order with the help of the name. If you are a paid client then please share the registered details so that we can track the order and address your issue.

Team Shine

On Thursday 2nd sep. 2021 evening shine representative called me for shine services. I accepted initial...
                I received a call from shine stating for a Job offer. I asked for the details of the offer through email. She kept ignoring...
                I attend a call from shine.com.Its Executive Umesh And Gaurav (Contact No.-[protected]) call me from landline number of shine.then...

Shine.com, 083-500.98358. contact service center team no.They will asking to register i will take msg from this number:[protected]
                Conduct a telephonic interview at this number:[protected]br...
                Sep 12, 2021

Date of Payment-- 11/09/2021
                  Amount--3186
                  Sep 11, 2021

Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today i got a call from shine com. I spoke to that female and discussed my views later she informed me about paid recruitment...
                    I got a call from Mr.Rahul and Their HR madam shine.com, for paid service from shine. Come to get the best offer for job....