Shine.com

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

I was received a call from [protected](I guess Naukrifine company employee) telling me that my resume which I had uploaded...
I received a CALL ON 8th April stating job guaranteed with payment of Rs1850 for 1st round. When I did the payment with some...
Namaskar sir mera naam Anant Kumar Sharma hai aur Main sine ki service liye lagbag 7500 Upar main Sine Mein Jama karvayen...
I am Dadasaheb N. Kashid i have registration in shine .com in 2017 with the payment given near about Rs....

Got call from shine for premium services on the name of hindustan times so I took the package of 3000. but after 15 days of registration I still not received any calls any job anything else. and when I called they started to ask more money(4500 rs) on the name of verification. and said without verification we wont give you job and money is not refundable. they are looting people on the name of HT media. just do not pay any money to shine. ever.

[Apr 08, 2021] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

I updated my profile in shine.com, I received a call, they said they are calling from Tata motors, to give a telephonic interview,...

they are a very big frauder, they ask me please pay 3587 amount so i can provide you job so i can pay, when i pay same amount they said please pay more 5895 i am again pay same amount but they again said 9800 more amount again i am paying, and again they said pay 15970 but this time i denied after that they can not pick my phone even cant provide any services, i suggest you guys don, t pay anything to shine.com they are cheated with people.

shame on shine.com

Complaint comments

Shine.com approached me for a paid service for job. I was asked to deposit around Rs. 4305 for lifetime memebership. They...

No response or anything to connect from there side

[Apr 07, 2021] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments

Office add. Office no. 229, 2nd floor, near Aggarwal Dharamsala, aapka bazar, Gurgaon (122001. +[protected],[protected],[protected]. This is details money laundering. 3000 were asked for giving jobs to get jobs but if you bid to give money, then who said that then you started abusing.

Complaint comments

I was looking for jobs online. Someone from shine.com called me and asked me to submit a registration amount for which I the process would go further and I will have an telephonic interview. A call came from ICICI Bank HR and as it went well I got a mail that I got the job. Then as the process started, I got a call from Shine that now I have to pay an amount for NOC and BOND LETTER and SECURITY DEPOSIT and ACCOUNT OPENING, which was promised to me that it will be refunded to me on the joining date. It's been more than two weeks, I haven't been given any refund or a job. I am not able to contact anyone .
          Please help me look into the matter.
          I have call recordings for the matter and mails of the the NOC, BOND LETTERS etc.

[Apr 06, 2021] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments

They told me to offer job but can't provide so I asked her to refund now the team is not responding
            Not receiving my money refund
            Not receiving my money refund

Updated by tandana Nath Apr 06, 2021 This is not being solved by them
            Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your complaint, we would like to notify you that we are unable to track the order with the help of your name and contact number, if you are paid customer of shine then we request you to please share the register contact number or email id so that we can check your profile and address your concern.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please inform us. We will be happy to assist you with additional information and of course to answer any questions from your side.

Complaint comments

Let me make you aware that, if I don't get a job before the end of this month, possible my debit card EMI will be stopped...
              I made my profile on job searching site Shine.com on 6-3-2021, after which I started getting multiple calls from number +91...

Someone call me from shine.com and said that they will conduct interview for dubai for civil engineer post and they will select me i will have to pay 2500 for form
              so is it fake or real?

[Apr 05, 2021] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for contacting us.

Many unethical people take advantage of the brand and run scams/frauds misrepresenting Shine. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

This is to bring your kind notice that the details do not belong to shine learning. Like, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. Shine.com is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund as we do not have any refund policy https://learning.shine.com/tnc. We advertise this in our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Request you to please do not share your debit or credit card details with anyone. Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/ .

Complaint comments

I have registered for Six Sigma course on 25th February and yet no batch allocated as per my requirements

[Apr 03, 2021] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from shine learning.

Complaint comments

There representative Poonam Kaushik first asked for rs 3000 in the cover of Profile highlighter and said everyday you will...
                  Hello sir,
                  In the morning I have got a call from shinelearning.com where they have asked me whether I am looking for...

I have paid 5500 rs for job in axis bank. But in axis bank they are telling we are not keeping such service for job seekers. And also we didn't ask money who are seeking job. So please refund my money. Today only I send the money.
                  I am complaining about regarding jon

[Apr 02, 2021] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.