Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Jul 7, 2022

File a complaint to Shine.com

Having problems with Shine.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shine.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shine.com

Gurgaon District
Haryana
122001

Shine.com Phone Numbers

Shine.com reviews & complaints(3934)

Dear team,
Please delete my shine account immediate...
I don't want to use shine account... I am receiving unwanted fraud calls from everywhere... They are asking me for money and bank account details
This is very dangerous … i cannot use shine account more..
I need deletion confirmation only... No other excuses about privacy and all

Register email id [protected]@gmail.com
Contact...
I went on a roller coaster on this! Got a call for application highlighter and ME portals- paid nearly 5000 rs - within two days I got a call from naukri.site, 10 rs of a form and I got scammed within minutes for nearly 66000- running around police fir and my bank only resolved the issue indeed - since then, no phone calls from shine, cannot get hold of their customer service, no updates etc - shine learning : this me payment game, bad internal...
Requested 100 for subject references for the job
Online payment with credit card
Once processed payment it deducted 19730₹

Please slove this...
Dear Readers,

I am submitting/ raising my disappointment and total unsatisfactory service delivery, fake commitment and cheating from Shine. Com

1. I received call from Shine's Sales Team - Mr. Chandan on 11th May 2022 for registering as a paid member from Shine. The amount asked was INR 3657 (one time) and then alot of advantage were informed to me. As this was call from Shine - I had not used its services...
Dear team today morning your exicutive called and asked to pay 2500/- for registration fee and told that it will refund within 30 minutes if you not interested. After that I asked him to refund the amount he guided me the process in Google pay insted of refund amount debited from my account of Rs.7189/-. I have asked him to refund the all amount but now he asked to wait for 7 working days. Why I need to wait? It's my money and your company...

I have registered in shine .com by giving around 15k, and they asked to pay another 7500 rupees to give further details about the job .They cheated and didn't respond .I don't want to continue with them . I need my money back.
Dear Ma'am/Sir,

Refer to your complaint, we are unable to track the order with the help of an email id. If you are a paid client then please share the registered details so that we can trace the order and address your issue.

Team Shine

Since i was already applying through shine, i got a call that going for the package of Rs.3657/- will help me in multiple ways.
    I paid, then i was connected to some other consultant that i will be helped in so many ways.Again kind of fpresuure tactic that i pay 6000 plus for better services as current which i took few hours back will not work unless i add this.

THERE WAS NO CLARITY ABOUT THIS FROM THE BEGINNING OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE NOT APPLIED.

kINDLY HELP AS I WANT TO DISCONTINUE WITH THIS PACKAGE AS IT IS NOT WORKING WHAT IT WAS SAID.
    Dear Ma'am/Sir,

Refer to your email, we are unable to track the order with the help of an email id. If you are a paid client then please share the registered details so that we can trace the order and address your issue.

Team Shine

Someone Named Niranjan Bhandari and Kanhaiya Kumar fooling me from last Thursday and scammed from me about Rs3000. Call me at [protected] asap. So that i can highlight this concern with your team that what kind SCAM your company is doing.
      Dear Ma'am/Sir,

Refer to your complaint, we are unable to track the order with the help of your name. If you are a paid client then please share the registered details so that we can trace the order and address your issue.

Team Shine

Shine pay service on3000 rupee started then goes on increasing that guy was cunning was koee I will bring hin court n I want compensation of 100000 rupees n remove from job, he must b aware wch course is suitable for doctors, I had complained by his name in CJM court BIHAR, I ll return my money with compensation.
        Thanx
        Dr Zahid eqbal ansari
        Dr FARZANA KHANUM
        Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your concern, we would like to notify you that in general, on a regular basis Shine.com send its registered candidates the best available online offers and services from time to time. In this case, while promoting the online learning courses and or services, our sales representative suggested you to avail the benefits from various online courses and or services.

It is pertinent to mention that all online learning courses and services offered by Shine.com are also available at Shine Learning, Web Portal. After going through & understanding the details of the products / online courses and services offered by us, you had availed below mentioned services on 17.05.2022 and 18.05.2022.

It is pertinent to mention here that all the transactions were made by the you after going through the terms and conditions and after giving an acceptance prior to activation of services or as per the terms and conditions duly accepted by you.

We might want to repeat that have you purchased the services with your own assent and we have additionally shared all invoices alongside the dashboard interface at the time of initiating the services. Our team member had called you up for the welcome call dated 18th May, 2022. They explained you the procedure in detail. Based on your comprehension, the services have been started.

We request you to please utilize the service and take a maximum benefit of it.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please inform us. We will be happy to assist you with additional information and of course to answer any questions from your side.

Team Shine

I got a call from Shine team regarding premium advantages, I thought okay lets see what they have to offer,
          The customer care person called on 22 Jun 2022 at 12:34 pm stating you have to pay Rs 2005 for the registration for one time and then you will get your own dedicated Relationship manager( Puspendra = [protected]) to discuss about your job profile.
          Then I received a call from Relationship manager at 5:29 pm same day....
          Got a call from your HR department named Isha, i believe, and she does not either understand the language or either doesn't know how to talk with a person on call. They don't understand the client details and the requirements of a job. How can a person with architectural experience do a job with an e- commerce service company, is this not understandable ? Its disgusting for a reputed company like shine to have a call service that doesn't...
          Hii sir I applied for Dubai job but I didn’t get my job and I canceled my process they asking me for that charges and Ofter that they didn’t refund and they given they team of aboard contact I talke to them but he asking me also amount I paid that also but always they asking me amount if you pay this we will refund immediately like this they told me but still they’re not refund still they need file charges penalty charges, he told me...
          Network issues 2-3 times a week. They always say its fiber cut and they are working on it. I don’t its only problem with my area(Changa, Thiruvanathapuram).

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your complaint, we would like to notify you that we are unable to track the order with the help of your name.

We request you to please share the contact details, so that we can track the order and address your issues.

Team Shine

I was unaware of so many services to be bought when I was initially being briefed by the relative personnel.

- Future payments were kept hidden by the person and were only disclosed by the personnel only when payment was done.
            for example: when i confirmed my payment of Rs. 5192 which was termed as a *COMPULSORY PAYMENT* by the personnel, I was told that there was another payment which is a *COMPULSORY PAYMENT* of Rs....
            They called me & Asked for the payment for registration on shine for the purpose of Application Booster Package.

chaturvedi, Rajesh -[protected]

Sonalika -[protected]

this are Calling Numbers, giving fake commitments & asking for more payments.

kindly take the stringent actions, so they will not cheat to other needy persons

Team Shine

I received a call from an agent of shine.com and they offered me that if I pay 2005 rupees registration amount then they will help me to find a job for me and I paid them 2005 rupees after that they demanding more money of 5000 rupees in the name of they make my resume according to the requirements of the recruiter but in the start they dont let me know for this another amount and now I don't want any service from shine.com and I want my registration amount back.

Team Shine

In the process of a new job search, I applied some fake job posting by shine.com. After applying to them some of their representative approached me and saying if I pay Rs.5840, they will prepare resume and other documentation work and make my resume visible to the recruiters. After paying Rs. 5840, some other person called me asked for Rs. 8259 for resume writing. In that call he told that the previous amount(5840) is not for resume writing....

Mercadoria enviada em desacordo com a descrição do produto diz que tem renda e bordados, veio somente uma estampa no tecido nada como a foto ilustrativa inclusive o tamanho fora da medida que eu pedi numero da ordem de pedido[protected] ou ANNGZK943 de 13
                /05/2022 como faço para fazer devolução, Favor me responder Urgente pois já mandei diversos e*mail e não obtive resposta Obs. tentei mandar foto do produto mais não consegui. meu cel. para contato[protected]
                Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to our complaint, we would request you to please share your complaint in English as we are unable to understand your concern.

Team Shine

I have paid an amount of 3327.71 rs to shine on 14/6/22 and further paid an amount of 5320.70 rs on 15/6/22. The information provided by the person from shine.com over telephone was misleading. They said that this payment will include all of their premium services and I’ll have to pay nothing else but 5 min later the person again asked for 9556 rs. When I refused for that the person persistently asked me to pay the money but I strongly...

Shine.com — I am complaining about misinformation

Today dated 14.06.2022 I got a call from Shine.com on my number [protected] regarding a job placement and the caller's name was Vicky Goyal. I was offered a job placement offer by him by paying 4, 683 INR after a long discussion we concluded that if I pay the said amount, I would get a job through shine.com. considering the conversation I got convinced and paid the amount. after 20 minutes I got a call from their other department and the guy...