Shine.com Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Shine.com related photos (2741)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Shine.com Complaints & Reviews

[email protected] on Aug 4, 2020
Dear sir/mam, my name is amit kant . i have uploaded my resume on shine.com for job, in starting they asked me for 2949.00 i paid for that but then again they asked me for amount 5, 192.00 for same services, when i paid that, in same manner they asked me to pay 7, 192.00 still i paid for that, again they asked me 12, 447 & 17, 227.. all transaction done on today itself(4th august 2020) and then again they are asking me for money, around 28000, then i realised that they are doing fraud to me and there was 3 guy involved in that, 1st one was prashant([protected]) second was shiv pratap ([protected]) and third one was shyed ([protected]), now they are denied to refund that amount and saying do whatever you want to do, sir i am on bench and i have given my saving to them with company trust, but now they are not ready to refund and denied to provide any services. i want my money back, so please help me, i am availbel @ [protected], and all transaction was done through kant.[protected]@gmail.com

[Aug 04, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Arnab0099 on Aug 4, 2020
    I got a call from shine.com and the made n number of promises regarding job opportunity and resume services but after the 15 days of the payment i am not able to get a single services and neither my resume get updated
    IS it a fake ? or some action to be taken .

Refer to your email, we would like to notify you that you had made the payment on 25th July for the job assistance service which has been initiated on the basis of your consent.

In this service, you will get higher views on your job applications at Shine. All of your job applications would be highlighted so as to catch the attention of the recruiter among 1000s of job applicants. Also, your job the application will get up to 10 times more recruiter views which in turn increase your chances to get contacted by respective recruiters.

Request you to please utilize the service and take a maximum benefit of it.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please inform us. We will be happy to assist you with additional information and of course to answer any questions from your side.

Rinku Gahlot on Aug 3, 2020
      I have received message from shine.com the message is shon in screenshot the complaint abot shine.com and it's employer taanya air ticket ing staff

2400 refundable but not received
      2400 refundable but not received

[Aug 03, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from shine learning.

Refer to your email, many unethical people take advantage of the brand and run scams/frauds misrepresenting Shine. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

This is to bring your kind notice that the details do not belong to shine learning. Like, these days a lot of fake recruiters are calling the candidates using the name of reputed job portals and extract heavy money from them. Shine.com is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers or refund as we do not have any refund policy https://learning.shine.com/tnc. We advertise this on our own newspaper Hindustan Times.

Request you to please do not share your debit or credit card details with anyone. Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/

Shine.com — Fraud job offers by naukri india search

sahilshaikh2411 on Aug 1, 2020
        Today i received a call from naukriindiasearch.com and told to fill a form which they sent me via mobile message on my number....
        Complaint category Computer Software

Kashyapee on Aug 1, 2020
        Hi, my name is kashyapee balkrishna mokal, staying at mulund - mumbai - 400081, i am be, i had been continuously getting phone calls from shine for jobs. Some ms. Shaba used to call me for it, her cell number is [protected]. I was told i would be getting most suitable job but i need to transfer rs. 2100 at union bank of india, to mr. Akbar khan, account no. [protected], ifsc code - ubin0545023, being shine banner, i trusted her and transferred the amount. Then i started following her up for the job but she started saying deposit 10000 more for document verification and i would get that money back after 45 days if i would not go for that verification,. After 45 days her number is not in service. I have been deceived by shine people. Kindly look into this urgently and help me out in getting my money back otherwise i may file a case against shine in consumer court.

[Aug 01, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

charmy_jindal on Jul 31, 2020
          Today (31st july 2020) i received a call from a person from shine.com and told that first you register to our prime services by paying amount of 2949 rs. I registered and then after one hour again i received a call in which person told that for correcting your profile you deposit another sum of 10, 000 rs. I denied for same. So, i request you return my amount of 2949 rs. As, i know it will make me enter into paying the money again and again. No job description is provided, neither company name but 10k deposit is required. There is no such thing. Refund my money shine.com.

Email id to whom i talked: m. [protected]@shine.com
          Contact numbers: [protected], [protected].

[Jul 31, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from shine learning.

With reference to your mail, we are unable to extract records using your email id or name. If you are a paid user of Shine.com, please share your bank statement or the registered email id to help us check your profile and address your concerns.

Krizanth S on Jul 31, 2020
            Hi, i had registered with shine for jobs and i had received two different calls stating that they are from indigo and asked me to pay money for recruitment. I learned that indigo does not ask for money during the recruitment process. I kindly urge you to look into the matter. I regret to inform you that i am disappointed. The date of the incident was on 30/07/2020 from phone number [protected]. The doubtful part was they told me hr of indigo will call me, the next day, hr called from the same number! This incident has cost me 1800 inr. The e-mail id i received the instructions from is [protected]@gmail.com
            This is another red flag as indigo recruiters according to their website have indigo domain and don't use gmail or yahoo.
            According to the person, the location is delhi. The name used were akshay rao and rajiv das.

Humtygupta on Jul 30, 2020
              Someone named Nitin D'Souza from shine contacted me about job in samsung and made me pay huge amount but now I think it was fraud please help me to get refund

[Jul 30, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I was conned for 49065 rs please help me to get it back. The one who contacted me was named Ravi Kumar (hr) and Nitin D'Souza ( manager ) of samsung. They told me to pay fees one by one for everything and so total came to 49065 they said it was refundable but I don't know
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Shine.com — Cheating by asking for money again and again

Ujawall Nitya on Jul 30, 2020
                After updating my shine profile i have revived a call from shine, they ask for INR 2655 for life time customer service . and...

Shine.com — Unethical behaviour of telecaller

Karuna Patne on Jul 29, 2020
                Date of incident - 19/07/2020
                Client number - +91 [protected]
                This is karuna patne my email id is [protected]@gmail.com...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Job & Career

Shine.com — regarding fraud deducted amount from account for job

Bhavya Gaur on Jul 29, 2020
                Girl named mahi connected for promise of job in hr and ensured for the same. I trusted her and she's so pretender fraud that...

Shine.com — Customer harassment and Scam

Ankita Bhansali on Jul 25, 2020
                First they asked me if i am interested for paid service jobs and pay 2500 that would be refundable if i didn't get selected...
                Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Bindhucn on Jul 24, 2020
                I paid money of 2390 rupees. I got call from arjun singh whose number is [protected]
                I got doubt. So i asked him to refund. But he didn't refunded.

[Jul 24, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Shine.com Customer Care's response Jul 24, 2020

Greetings from shine learning.

With reference to your compliant, we request you to please share your contact number or email id, so that will check and address your concern.

Bindhucn's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 24, 2020
                9410950532, +918630652985 +917983599756, +919389556062
                [protected], [protected] [protected], [protected], The above shown numbers called me and addressed them as airport authority LTD, indigo airlines. They said they were hiring for indigo airlines as ground staff and cabin crew. They asked me to pay registration fee of 2000rs and it is refundable in case I don't select in 3 rounds of interview. 1st is aptitude test, 2nd is telephonic interview, last is face to face interview at kempegowda airport Bangalore. I have attended 1st round that is aptitude test link via email. That is test is indiabix.com test series which can be reattempted n number of times. I got doubt there. I asked them to refund my money back. They said they'll refund my money if I send 390rs service charge. I paid that money also. After all they didn't refund.
                This is his number

This is job offer letter

This is online test link

Shine.com — scam - job offers

[email protected] on Jul 24, 2020
                  Dear team,

This is to inform you about fake calls that, i have received from executive (Somya singh - [protected])...
                  Complaint category Employees

Shine.com — fraud - job offers from shine

[email protected] on Jul 24, 2020
                  Dear team,

This is to inform you that, i have received a call from executive (Somya singh - [protected]) on...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Employees

Shine.com — Taken money in name of placement guarantee and cheated with 1.7 lakhs.

ankan tilak Majumder on Jul 23, 2020
                  From shine.com called me to pay them for services and cheated me with near to 1.7 lakhs. Now no one is calling for any feedback...

Cherry Chehal on Jul 23, 2020
                  I have applied online for work from home, got a call from mr. Rohit sharma that my resume had got selected. Than he shared a link of your organisation on which i have to fill a form which cost rs. 10. Payment is only posibl through credit card. For that payment i got an otp on my mobile. Aftr filling that otp i got a message that 2, 910 rs has been debited from my bank acvount. When i call him back he said that my money is stuck in their organisation and made a request for getting my money got refunded. For a week he use to say me the same thing. Now he is neither picking up my phn nor he is reverting me for my text messages. I need my money back.

[Jul 23, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Shine.com — Extra charges and blackmailing [Resolved]

[email protected] on Jul 23, 2020
                    My name is sartaj alam. I applied in shine.com for job after 2 days come mail me for your resume selected for l& t interview...

Shine.com — fake job recruiter

Blackstorm TV on Jul 23, 2020
                    Dear sir/mam

I applied an job offer advertised in shine.com and got an mail from shine.com about the recruiter....
                    Complaint category Airlines

Anand Kumar Rajagopalan on Jul 21, 2020
                    Respected sir, iam anand kumar who have registered long back for job and got looted as iam a hotel management graduate i've registered in shine.com regarding my job but they by giving false hope looted my money in order to provide offer letter and other things. I require that money which i've borrowed from others and paid these culprits or else i will take legal action against them.

It is better for shine.com to beg in streets or sell their familiy's women or work in brothels to get money rather than betraying innocent people like me by giving false hope and looting money.

[Jul 21, 2020] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Wedding services

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                      Indian Army
                      Fraud that is happening on army's name
                      (25 minutes ago)
                      Airtel
                      mobile recharge not activated
                      (1 hours 31 minutes ago)
                      Sony India
                      amount already debited but unable to see premium