Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care Contacts

Last updated May 13, 2024
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Website

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Head Office Address

Best Buliding, 'A' Wing, 5th Floor, S.V. Road, Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri(W),
Mumbai City District

Saturday 09:30 am - 06:30 pm
Sunday Closed

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Company Representatives

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Overview

Latest complaint Refund money 30000 has been filed on 13/05/2024. Latest Resolved The reason why I want to refund my money. was resolved Apr 29, 2024. Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training ranks as the #14 most complained about among Airlines.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recently resolved Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training complaints

Recent Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training reviews & complaints(601)

M
Muthappagari sasikumar
from Srikalahasti, Andhra Pradesh
May 13, 2024
May 13, 2024
This thread was updated on May 13, 2024

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Refund money 30000

Address:Frankfinn Institute of air hostess training first floor f:10 b and c Gemplaza 66 infantry road Bangalore Karnataka -560001
Website:Consumercomplaints.com

This is to bring to your kind attention that is I have recently cancelled the course because of health issues I have already made the payment in advance and now would appreciate if you could arrange for the refund of the same the payment has been made via geash and the frankfinn scanner I would be very grateful to you if you could do the needful at the earliest I would be obliged if you look into the matter personally and arrange my refund...
Akriti lakra
from Gurugram, Haryana
Apr 29, 2024
Apr 30, 2024
This thread was updated on Apr 30, 2024
Service available

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — The reason why I want to refund my money.

Address:Rajouri garden west Delhi Vishal Enclave opposite metro pillar no.406 ,

It all happened one day, a random call came I respond that and I was informed that I was selected for a seminar and I have to go next morning but I managed the time then next day I went the institute with my mother

because she was anxious about my journey

When I arrived at the institute first the showed me a video about their institute etc. Then they gave cold drink and later I was called by a counciling madam....
Mar 26, 2024
Mar 31, 2024
This thread was updated on Mar 31, 2024

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Not providing me certificate

Please provide me completion certificate. I have done course in frankfinn institute in south extension, Delhi and it’s been more than 3 months they’re not giving me completion certificate and instead of that they’re telling me now that I have low attendance in one module. They don’t tell this while taking full fees. But when student have given her 6 months they’re not even providing certificate just telling me to come to centre....