Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care

TwitterLinkedInYoutube
Best Buliding, 'A' Wing, 5th Floor, S.V. Road, Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri(W),
Mumbai City District

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training related photos (74)

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Complaints & Reviews

wasim2400 on Jul 29, 2020
They are harrsesing for fees and tourchering that i[censored] not pay fees we will not allow to attain ur son for on line class

[Jul 29, 2020] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Institutes

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — request letter for refund of fivt course fee

Komal Prakash Raul on Jul 29, 2020
    To,

Frankfinn institute of air hostess training

Respected sir/madam,

I secured...
    Complaint category Credit Cards

Vinay Marbade on Jul 21, 2020
    Vinay Marbade FIVT Batch U-4 2019
    I Pursued Aviation and hospitality course In Frankfinn Bund Garden Pune.
    I have not received my Diploma yet. I have paid the full fee for the course.Everyone else in my batch got the Diploma. I have contacted institute many times but none respond. Please Do Consider My Request.

Diploma Not Received

[Jul 21, 2020] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shrestha Sen99 on Jul 10, 2020
      Hellow, i'm shrestha sen from frankfinn gariahat. K4 batch. I have already paid more than 80% of my fees. But due to this lockdown my family is suffering from financial crisis. Now they r saying we have to pay 50% of the left fees. We can't pay 50% of fees now. Its very difficult because of this covid scenario. I need some time to pay the fees.

They don't allow me to do online classes. Please give me some time to pay. & let me do the classes.

[Jul 10, 2020] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi, we request you to share your concern in detail along with your Email & Mobile Number at [protected]@frankfinn.com

Anushka Paul on Jul 10, 2020
        I am anushka paul a student frankfinn, camac street, batch e2 since last year and suddenly after all this time i am not getting any information like, online class links and the certificate dispatching messages on my registered mobile number. Please do the needful to fix this glitch, as all my batchmates receive their info via the text sent be frankfinn at their registrated mobile number.

Sonu Francis on Jul 8, 2020
          Hey this is sonu francis. I have done diploma in avaition hospitality and travel management from frankfinn institue. I wanted to know if there is any chance of attending galileo exam because last time i failed to attend it. And because of that i cant receive my diploma certificate. So if there is any chance to attend it please let me know.

[Jul 08, 2020] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          We are extremely sorry that you had a bad experience, To help you in the best possible manner request you to share your concerns along with your Email & Mobile Number at [protected]@frankfinn.com for more information.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — refund my full fees

Anmol Sehgal on Jul 5, 2020
            My name is anmol sehgal, my batch code is fiat/chd/19-20/456. I got admission in frankfinn institute of air hostess by fraud....
            Complaint category Institutes

choudhary varsha on Jul 3, 2020
            my name is varsha choudhary and i have completed by diploma in 2019 from rajouri garden campus u3 batch reference id is 842 and till now i did't receive my single diploma and when i called to the person who done my admission she talked with me very rudely and i teacher told me that this is your mistake that you not come for asking for diploma . i am not able to understand this we paid money for this diploma and after that daily up down charges makeup and all i have completed my all modules but now they are telling me you amedius is pending and if it pending then it will be your mistake because i gave my exam but file got courrpt because of trainer or technical issue so what is my fault in this and this is the time when i need my diploma very urgently so the teachers of frankfinn blocked the contact no. and not picking up the call ..

[Jul 03, 2020] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PRohilla on Jun 16, 2020
              My name is pooja rohilla my reference no. Is fivt/dse/18-19/237, who have passed out from frankfinn south extension on 2019. I have my 6 months diploma course before 1 year but till now i didn't get certificate. So that's why i am requesting to you please give us our certificate. Because whenever i am going for any interview first they are asking for certificate only. So i need our certificate quickly this is my requirements. For this i will be very thankful to you. If you will give quickly for us. Thank you.

[Jun 16, 2020] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shiwani Thakur on May 30, 2020
                I want my registration fee back because i'm unable to pay the whole fee and as per mrs. Simran arora (Assistant manager customer acquisition) that she will provide me education loan and took my father's documents and didn't gave me any approval of education loan.
                So i'm very afraid.
                Please return my 2000.

refund of registration fee from frankfin institute
                refund of registration fee from frankfin institute

[May 31, 2020] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

AadiGauravKhatri on May 28, 2020
                  I have submitted fees of 15, 800 through google pay to frankfinn insitute lucknow center for joining the classes in the month of march 2020 (1st week) but no joining document or registration confirmation given to me till date & i have been following with them to provide confirmation but they are not.

Now i am requesting to refund my entire money back to my account as due to this delay i have done admission of my niece to another college for bba at kanpur.

I am asking for refund but they are not responding & saying that they will not refund my money.

This is my hard owned money saved for my niece education, pls refund the same asap

Gaurav khatri

[May 28, 2020] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

srpaabinaya80529 on Apr 26, 2020
                    Hi. I have decided to take this course. But i need one clear information...
                    Is 153 height is enough for air hostess???... Or it must be 157 ??..

Girisha B S Hari on Apr 24, 2020
                      Sir I'm from poor family I got admission in frankfinn institute of air hostess training institute even today I'm not started a single class and my father in some problem and he is home for 6 month my father don't go any job because he is an one bike accident soo my family in bad condition soo refund my admission fees please
                      Where r u from bro contact me because my money stuck in thi company
                      Hlo
                      Anmol Sehgal's reply, Jul 8, 2020
                      My money also stuck in this company

Sanjivani Yadav on Apr 22, 2020
                        Since 20 march 2020 im not getting emails update from frankfinn.

Joylin John on Apr 10, 2020
                          I had paid 15, 000 as my admission fee and I didn't attend any class. When I asked them to refund my money back they refused to do so .I come from a middle class family . I had filled the Letter and gave for refund of my money in the month of February on it's been more than one month I still didn't receive my money .

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — regarding interview [Resolved]

swapandeep on Mar 6, 2020
                            R/sir
                            My name is swapan deep my reference no is fiat/chd/18-19/193i have completed my cabin crew course...
                            Complaint category Airlines

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — regarding of certificate [Resolved]

Ranjit kumr on Feb 12, 2020
                            I have my 1year diploma course before 3 month but till now i didn't get any certificate. So that's way i am requesting to...

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — about fees [Resolved]

Kumar Swamy s on Feb 11, 2020
                            I am kumara swamy s from magadi. I am the student of frankfinn, branch name kalyanagara, kammmanahalli main road. Sir i have...
                            Complaint category Airlines

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — issue me my frankfinn certificate or allow me rejoin and complete my remaining modules [Resolved]

Amaan Waghdhare on Feb 5, 2020
                            Phone number:[protected]
                            Complaint category Institutes

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — refund my money [Resolved]

Krishna singh chouhan on Feb 1, 2020
                            My name is krishna pal singh chouhan. And i want my money back. Because i join your class and then i went my home because...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Education

Recently Discussed

5 days ago
                            Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training
                            request letter for refund of fivt course fee
                            23 days ago
                            refund my full fees
                            24 days ago
                            Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training
                            need some time to pay fees
                            24 days ago
                            Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training
                            not getting information via text messages on my registered number
                            25 days ago