Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Complaints & Reviews

4.3
Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training

Having problems with Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Website

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Head Office Address

Best Buliding, 'A' Wing, 5th Floor, S.V. Road, Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri(W),
Mumbai City District

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training reviews & complaints(505)

Hi iam vijaylakshmi 24th I paid 6000 amount for registration, due to financial probelm I cant able to pay full amount so please refund the amount, the frankin institute they said we will not refund the amount
please refund amount
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The person (sagar)from frankfinn called me on 7th January 2023 and said that they are having free seminar and I said I’m not interested and never showed any interest on your website for this and he said that I filled a form from Facebook I denied and again said not interested. Then the boy asked from where I’m talking and I politely said that I don’t want anything thanks. After he said are you dumb I’m asking your address I said why...

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Fee refund Radhika Sharma D/O Subhash Chander Sharma to Frankfinn MAB [email protected] UPI Reference number 232445313680

Legal Notice
    Speed Post/Courier/E-mail/Whatsapp
    To,
    The Director/Admission Incharge
    Frankfinn Aviation Services Private Limited Head Office
    Plot No -21A, near Genpact Building, Sector 18, Gurugram, Haryana 122015

Madam/Sir,
    This Notice to you Regarding Refund of payment made to you against registration Amount of Rs 15000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand Only)

Radhika Sharma...

I got addmission at Frankfin from Andheri West I had paid amount of 15000 rupees for registering but after I was facing some financial problems because I am the only person who is earning because my dad was not able to work because he had bypass surgery I am from poor family i was ready to course on my own but no I have to look after my family i feeding 8 member with my earning So I was not able to do course I have already submitted my refund application to Andheri West branch but i had not received any revert from them so it's my humble request to please refund my money because that money will be helpful for my siblings I request you please 😭😭
    Dec 29, 2022

This is madhavi kamble & i was pay the 15000/- in the FF class at the Andhari branch... My total fees was 1, 50000/- & the sir told me you got a loan offer of 135000/- ... That time i ask him if the loan was not done that situation can i get my regetration n amount then he was told me 100℅ you get your regetration amout with any deduction ... But last 8/9 month that hole staft was ignored me 10/20 time i visit to the class he give the excuse... I hope I get a solution on this... Thnk u
      Dec 30, 2022
      I get my half refund
      madhavi2002's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 6, 2022
      9920744947
      madhavi2002's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 6, 2022
      Today also I call to the frankfinn Institute andheri branch and asked about the updates that kiran mam ( Manager) was told you does not get your refund... This was the no. Manager +912240295544
      My complaint was not resolved... Still iam waiting for a response

Good morning Sir/Ma'am,
        I am a student from frankfinn guwahati and I have a query regarding the classes
        Because when we took admission our counselor's told us that we will have our classes from Monday to Friday whereas now when our new module started that is "English Enhancer" they are conducting classes in the alternative days.
        As we have paid the full amount of fees then why should you attend only three days of classes. In my point of view this is totally unfair with our parents money.
        And when I informed my father about this he's also angry because not everyone can afford that much money to give only in 3months but our parents have paid so they should provide us the full classes rather doing it alternatively.
        A student from frankfinn guwahati
        (Don't want to disclose my name and batch)
        Hopefully you'll take the action on this matter
        Nov 24, 2022
        Hi, Please share your contact number or you can write to us at [protected]@frankfinn.com. Our team will get in touch with you. Regards, Team Frankfinn            ...
        Every body you must go on court, or onlinelegal.come 200, 1000 price only everything settle down by on November need because they took try to say we not refund registration fee, but they refund.

Yesterday I got a call from frankfinm they told me you have to come for interview and seminar but I don't want to attend this they are saying me that you are blacklisted and now for 5 years you will not be able to in any government jobs .

No, means what ?
          I haven't attended your seminar
          I don't want to give interview
          That's my choice that what I have to attend or not
          Why they are forcing that you have to come or we will blacklisted you

Bhai jab banda kaam nahi karna chata tumhare institution ma kyu force kar rahe ho or dara rahe ho 5 saal government job nahi de paoge kyu kisi k sapno pe pani fer rahe ho jabarjasti ka
          Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused to you and we will definitely look into the matter. Please share your contact number so that we can connect & understand your concern in detail. Regards, Team Frankfinn
          Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2023
          Hi, we request you to share your contact number so that we can connect & understand your concern in detail. Regards, Team Frankfinn

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — I don't attend, and my admission not completel but my fees not refunded

Sir मुझे फ्रांकफीनन airhostess tranning की तरफ से कॉल आया कि आपको फ्री मैं सेमिनार के लिए मैं वहां चला गया मेरा वहां पर उन्होंने बड़े बड़े सपने दिखाए मुझे बहुत force किया उन्होंने अपने कोर्स...

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Request to cancel admission and refund registration fees

From,

Frankfinn Institute
            A-16, Vishal Enclave,
            Rajouri Garden,
            Delhi-110027

SUBJECT: Request to cancel admission and refund registration fee

This letter severs as a formal request for a refund of admission fee that I submitted to your...

I have raised a complaint regarding my refund. I registered with Frankfin and was expecting to take on October and I registered with Frankfin paying 15, 000, and then I wasn't unable to continue due to my father's health issues and other multiple personal reasons. Kindly, help me resolve as I'm unable to pay further fees and expenses
            Hi, we request you to write to us at [protected]@frankfinn.com and we will get back to you. Regards, Team Frankfinn
            Hi, please share your contact number. Our team will get in touch with you. Regards, Team Frankfinn

I want frankfinn admision cancel

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Request to Cancel registration and repayment of money

I am Pooja Kohli from Noida. I took admission in frankfinn institute with an amount 15000rs/- But due to financial issues I am unable to attend the training so every day they call and MSG as well to pay rest amount of course. and I told them to cancel my registration but they are not doing it. I clearly told them first day about family financial setuation is low and So I request them for refund and they said that there is no refund policy....

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Cancel registration and refund money

I want to cancle my registration and please refund my money....

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Request to Fee Refund

Sir/Ma'am
                1).I am visited on that Date:10th, October2022 12:30(pm) than waiting after 01:10, I go to cabin and discussion with Ms.Tanvi, she is employee of Frankfinn Institute. Her designation she is counselor. We discussed 6months course with 100% Job placements around 40k. But I haven't money on that time also I'm not capable to pay this amount but mam said that I provide you apart-time job near by also in profile the data entry...

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Certificates I had not yet got

I had completed my course In Hospitality travel and customer service in 2015 and still now I had not yet received any of my certificates still now....

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Application for return money.

I am Dipshikha Chutia from Dibrugarh Assam. I took admission in frankfinn institute with an amount 33000. But due to financial issues I am unable to attend the training. So I request them for refund and they clearly said that there is no refund policy. even I about their policy before take addmission they send out later. So now what should I do....

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Please Refund My Registration Fee

As i already mailed you that I have paid the amount of ₹15000/- as registration fee but due to financial problems i have to cancel my addmission and i didn't even attend a single class also i didn't get the books, dress & icard.
                So, what are you charging for.!?
                I just want my refund please i belong to a middle class family ₹15000/- means a lot for us.....

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Cancellation or refund fee

I had taken admission in Frankfinnan but I did not join any classes because after taking admission I saw the budget and I was unable to pay the fees. That's why I got the form filled for cancellation from the center but they did not submit from online and now they are saying that it will not be canceled.i want my admission fee back i am having a lot of problem...

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Fees refund please

I'm Aarti. Main middle class family se belong krti hu na toh main Unka course kr paungi na hi loan pay Kar paungi sab k sab fraud Baithe h wala Maine admission k liye fees pay Ki or Divya Mam mob no. [protected] yeh h inke though hi paise Pay kiye h Maine Divya Mam ne yeh bhi bola tha ki woh Meri elder sister Ki job lgava dengi Salry 25k-30k ke bich me hogi Isse loan Barte Rhoge na job lgayi na yh couress krna h pehele toh unhone mujhse...

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Issue of regarding refund

To
                The team National Complaint Resistration FORUM
                I am Dipshikha Chutia from Dibrugarh Assam. I went to the frankfinn institute located in Guwahati Assam Ulubari just for enquiry and they they played a mind game with us to take addmission in their institute and I took the addmission with an amount 33000 like a ###. Now I have financial issues due to financial issues I am unable to attend the training so I want to cancel my addmission...