[Resolved] Frontech — illegally demand of money

dasanirban834 on Jun 12, 2019
I didn't complete my task within time so as per agreement I've to pay 4500, that I did. But they are demanding money for getting confirmation whether I want to continue or not. A case file has been logged on my name, but checked this has been copied from any old case. They are disturbing as well by calling multiple times. They said you have pay money for clearance or have to come to court, latur, Maharashtra. Even they didn't notify me for paying 4500 through mail. So it was truly impossible to get to know about this. But advocate is giving threat that it was your mistake. But still I was arguing nobody didn't inform me, how can I know.he got irritated and send me a mail regarding NOC where it has been mentioned that it was my mistake. When I was going to ask him, again he got irritated and said instantly you need to come on court. This is very strange behaviour. He didn't clarify me as well, instead getting annoyed. Please stop this fraud cases and expect must needed justice.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-06-12 11:45:08
070571 84352- contact number [email protected] email id from where I received email
Updated by dasanirban834 Jun 12, 2019
May I know what steps have been taken from your side?
Updated by dasanirban834 Aug 28, 2019
@Team: some called me again to deposit cancellation fees to break relationship with his project.

Comments

Nive.'s reply, Jun 15, 2019
How your problem is resolved ? Can you please tell me ? Whether frontech has informed anything about cancellation
How your issue resoved? please tell me... have you got the confirmation from forntech?

Frontech - illegally demand of money

Company:Frontech