Frontech — regarding a case.

324, Galaxy Emperia, Warud road, Aurangabad, maharashra 431005, Aurangabad, Aurangabad District, Maharashtra, India
 Yashe on Jun 25, 2019
I got to know about work from home job (Of frontech company) from online. B before starting the work they told me to enter into agreement. I didn't read that agreement and signed it. I was unaware what was written in the agreement. I was busy in my job i didn't even read that agreement. I signed the agreement without reading it. I called them and they told me you will get 1, 500 forms you will get rs.20 for each form.
I was doing a full time job that's why, i was unable to do cut off of 1, 350 forms.
I was unaware of termination of agreement by paying rs.4, 500 as penalty amount and they didn't call me to pay rs.4, 500 as a penalty after the expiration of given deadline.
But today i got a call he told me that the case has been filed against you"as you didn't pay your penalty amount to complete your termination process of your agreement regarding frontech company.
Case-breach of contract.
But yesterday i got a call from company regarding rs.30, 500 to pay as total penalty amount after sometime they were telling me to pay rs.12, 500 as penalty amount.
But in agreement penalty is written only rs.4, 500 and i got call yesterday to pay more than rs.4, 500 as penalty amount.
I blinded trusted them without reading the agreement and that was my biggest mistake.
But in agreement rs.4, 500 amount is written.

Updated by Yashe, Jun 25, 2019
Sir I was in need of money that's why I joined this online work from home job.
Updated by Yashe, Jun 25, 2019
Please help me to resolve this.
Updated by Yashe, Jun 26, 2019
Now they have taken rs.15, 500 from me.

Frontech - regarding a case.

Company:Frontech