FundsIndia Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Jul 25, 2022

File a complaint to FundsIndia

Having problems with FundsIndia?

File a complaint and get it resolved by FundsIndia customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

FundsIndia

Tamil Nadu

FundsIndia Social Media

FundsIndia Phone Numbers

FundsIndia Overview

Latest complaint My investment 2000 return has been filed on 25/07/2022. FundsIndia ranks as the #49 most complained about among Stock Market.

Additional FundsIndia contact information

Additional Contact Addresses and Information Karishma Bldg., Ground Floor, Shop No. 7-A, Naigaon Cross Road, Dadar(E), Mumbai - 400014 Abbot Business Centre, N-52, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110001 DBS Office Business Center, 26 Cunningham Road, Bangalore - 560052 skype New customers: Fundsindiawelcome Existing customers: Fundsindiaskype
Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FundsIndia. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent FundsIndia reviews & complaints(13)

FundsIndia — My investment 2000 return

My investment 2000 in my saybar cream report 5 bay...

FundsIndia — Fraud and High Brokerage charges

Hi Team,

As i am currently having fundsindia account and this complain regarding today(5/5/2022) and trade with order value 1, 22, 650 with Quantity of 11000 and for this they have charged 1, 05000 for for buy and sell of this i.e for each LOT they are charging 60 rs for buy and 60 rupees for sell this make me very disappointment and finally my investment is in loss
Customer ID : WIA61613.

Kindly check...

FundsIndia — Scholarship fund

My name is ASHUTOSH BHARDWAJ .I m persuaing B.TECH from dayalbagh educational institutions coll agra.I m in 1st year. I hv not got my scholarship money of[protected] as well as[protected] from samaj kalyaan vibhag, SANJAY PLACE, AGRA.so kindly tell me why my scholarship has not come and when it will come in my account. Mt datas are showing on the web page my registration no is [protected] WWW.SCHOLARSHIP.UP, NIC.IN ...so pls tell as soon...