Geberit India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 12, 2022

File a complaint to Geberit India

Having problems with Geberit India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Geberit India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Geberit India

1 800 102 4323
Fax

Complaints recently resolved by Geberit India customer care

Geberit India reviews & complaints page 5

Made an urgent complaint on 05/02/18 vide complain id g[protected] for leaking flush where water was flushing out continuously but no one came so i again called many times but still no one came till date. Again on 17/02/18 i complained but still no one came till date. More than 15 days continuously leaking flush can you imagine the quantity of water wasted. I want some one before 9:30 tomorrow morning. After that we will have to go consumer...

We have purchased your concealed cistern from kashmir paints & hardware store, central market lajpat nagar-2 new delhi-110024 installed at gurudwara it is under warrantee period. The cistern is found to be leaking the water continously in the seat. Pl arrange for attaining compliant.

Address : satsang guru nanak darbar,
I-11, lajpat nagar-3rd, new delhi-110024
#[protected], [protected], [protected]
Mahesh peswani
#[protected]
Geberit India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Geberit toilet flush valve problem. Water overflows in tank. Want to change full set completely with warranty. Unable to post the picture of it. We don't have the original bill of materials purchase but it's a geberit company I don't find customer contact number in Chennai so I post my complaint here. Pls contact us as soon as possible. Thank you.

Please send a service person to house no. 44, navjyoti colony, hapur 245101, u. P., india to resolve the following:
    1. One flush tank continuosly leaks water in the cistern - needs repair
    2. Another flush tank is out of order (Flush does not supply water into the cistern) - need repair.

We have been facing problem from over a month and our phone call complains have not been addressed yet.

We purchased concealed cistern flush tanks from geberit a couple of years back.

Request a quick action for redressal of the above complain.

Sudhir goel (+91 [protected])
    Madhu goel (+91 [protected])
    Geberit India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    This complaint from joyalukkas india private limited, corpoeate office, thrissur. Four numbers of concealed flush tanks are leaking
    Contact no: [protected]

Geberit fitting concealed tank inner set and fitting complaint quick fast my complaint in service. The plumber said that it did not fit. So please send your service man to my house f0r fitting concealed tank in the wall. Take action my complaint as soon as possible. My house is located at t. S. P school back side. Netaji nagar, therukkukadu road attur salem district....
      I have 7 flush tanks form gebrit. Frst couple of years there was no problem. But after that countinously one or the other tank keeps on leaking and the whole overhead tank and sump gets empty. Such a waste of water which no one can afford. I pay for tanker to buy water every week.

I have put in so many times the same complaint bt no one has been able to give me a proper reason for this happening. Neither are they able to fix...

Three concealed flush tanks installed in ongc vip guest house are not flushing properly. Ie., flush tanks not flushing consecutive flushing immediately. No dealers/servicing are available in and around karaikal. No spares are also available. As these have been installed in vip guest house it is required to be serviced immediately. It has also been observed that new tanks are also not available in karaikal.
      Geberit India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been using geberit for more than two years, never had any problems until lately. If i flush, the flushing is done but the water from inside the tank doesn't stop completely. It leaks slowly and continuously make my water tank completely empty if not noticed. So for now i have stopped using the toilet and closed the water line tho the toilet, which is very inconvenient for my kids and parents.
        I would please ask you to repair this issue as fast as possible to lessen the discomfort we are experiencing
        Geberit India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have a geberit concealed flush tank. It is leaking water continuously. We got it checked with a local plumber. He said an internal component needs to be replaced and that we need to contact the manufacturer to get it fixed.

Kindly help us in getting this fixed at the earliest. Lot of water is getting wasted because of this.

Please let me know if you need any further information.
          Geberit India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          We had bought keramag wc and the seat cover broke after 6/7 years now we are trying to get the seat cover but impossible to find. We have tried our level best to search but not succedeeded
          hope to have solution from here.
          Mahendra

Made an urgent complaint on friday morning for leaking flush where water was flushing out continuously but no one came so i again called on saturday but still no one came and today also it's monday but no one came today also more than 80 hours and continuously leaking flush... Can u imagine the quantity of water wasted. I want someone before 9:30 tomorrow morning as i'm travelling for a week after that and alll the building water is being...
            Flush tank overflowing, one internal component goes faulty plz replace with new one ..
            contact details:
            Name: S ANU
            sasthamkotta po, kollam, kerala.
            mob:[protected]
            Plz do needful...
            I attached one photo of faulty component plz provide new serviceable one and we are ready to pay for that ...
            plz go through the attached photo......

Hi the problem is that i already fit a gabret tank in short pipe due to that am not geting a proper pressure .and now a want a long pipe for my tank soo that i can push the tank upword for a proper pressure.
            Please provide me a long pipe as soon as possible for my tank its really very urgent for me i hope you will relove my problem as soon as possible.
            Thankyou
            Geberit India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Geberit flush tank is leaking request service person for the same, mail I'd mahesh.[protected]@pnbhousing.com, please don't ignore this please do the needful, please contact me vide mail for service company name PNB housing finance limited plot no 398 capital one, first floor, OMR, Kottivakkam, Chennai 600096 LM: Next to syndicate bank perungudi branch

Dear Sir /Madam,

I have used GEBERIT flush tank concealed for wall mount (CERA) bathroom comodes for my new house. I see the flush tank is leaking to considerable amount. It would be great if fixed at the earliest. JFYI earlier also I complained - folk from your company came and visited, checked all bathroom (3) flush tank, checked and informed he fixed the issue - but it is not. Please provide permanent fix on the issue.br...
              Flush water getting leaked, Geberit authorized plumber came for two times and fixed it, but every time it did work only for 1 week and then started leaking again. First time he came, took 450 and then second time he took 150, so total I paid 600 so far, but issue not resolved. This was installed last year (just below 1 year). But getting the same issue very frequently....

We brought from geberit, 4 sanitary flushes.We started using it since 1 month as we constructed our new house.But two of them are malfunctioning.the whirl of water is formed at a height and slowly subside without taking wastes along with.we have to pour in water to flush them off additionally.We have complained to Geberit through phone several times.But they neglected the complaint.We expect some kind of responsible moves from a company like this
              Please hear to this complaint
              contact details:
              Name: S ANU
              sasthamkotta po, kollam, kerala.
              mob:[protected]
              Plz do needful...

We are residing at Plot No. 58, Ferns Residency, K. Narayanapura, Behind Kristu Jayanti College, Off Hennur-Kothanur Main Road, Bangalore - 77. We have purchased 6 Geberit Concealed Flush tanks last year from Maruti Ceramics, Banaswadi, Bangalore. One of the Flush Tanks is leaking in full force since 9th December 2017. Hence we stopped using that Toilet since then. We have complained to your help desk on 10th Dec 2017 vide Case no. GEIN00106955.
                No one contacted Us. Again we complained on 20th Dec 2017 vide Case No. GEIN00108296. Till date no one contacted us. will you please do the needful by rectifying the repair immediately.
                N. Rama Kishore Reddy
                Mob. No. [protected]
                Geberit India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My complaint number is gein00107044 for the wall concealed discahrge units at my residence.

You have closed the complaint as resolved without verifying whether your technician (Rais alam) has completed the work and is endorsed by the customer. Your technician has not cared to come nor he is lifting his mobile.
                  I am dismayed at geberit and its irresponsible matrix system procedure in being dormant over my complaint despite clear communication.

Arrange for setting right the system and other services tomorrow 10 am
                  Saturday, dec 17, 2016 at the contact address provided. I have again raised this issue today with your customer care.

Dr. K. Sridhar phd (Iisc)
                  Geberit India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made a complaint on 5th Dec re my gerberit flush tank which was leaking .
                    I was assured it would be sorted out in 3 working days.
                    It's the 9th dec today.the tank is still not fixed.I made 6 calls today to speak with the supervisor and was kept on hold for over 30 mins each time and the supervisor never came on the line.
                    I was then assured they would call me back which again they didn't.
                    They refused to give the name or tel contact of their supervisor.
                    Two of the people I spoke with were Sayyed and Arjun
                    I an shocked at the attitude and unprofessional behaviour of the staff.
                    I told them I was a senior citizen and to please make sure my complaint was acted upon.
                    I will certainly never advice anyone to buy their flush tanks as the after service is very difficult.
                    Geberit India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have fixed three flush tank and water is continuously flowing.
                      We have called number of times to customer care number.
                      In spite of repeated compliant over their customer care number no action has yet been taken.

In case you are not able to handle pls let me know immediately.

We are facing lot of difficulty and water is continuously flowing.
                      Contact nos :- [protected]

Request you to immediately depute someone to fix up the problem.
                      Geberit India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought geberit flush tank in 2015 thinking it is of international standards and paid a decent amount to purchase it from a local dealer.

On 26th sept 2016 i complained about water leakage from the tank in the bowl on their toll free number [protected] / complain no - 97481 and was given a 48 hour tat, however till today i am still waiting for a technician to visit my house.
                        I am continuously following up with them...

I recently purchased two Alpha concealed cisterns on 11th June, 2015 from a local shop MVP RAISE at MVP colony, Visakhapatnam, India for my new flat. While purchasing the unit, the shop keeper misguided me and sold outside controls of Jaguar instead of Geberit. The plumber somehow fixed the unit and the water was leaking from the brand new unit. At that juncture, I contacted your help desk and requested your technician help. I have received your reference no GEIN00093956 for the service and was promised to send Lingala Singaiah for service. But on 1st Sept, 2016 a person by name Ajay from Vijayawada with phone no:[protected] attended and told that it was wrongly fixed with Jaguar outside controls. Along with him I had gone to “Living lines” shop near Rama talkies, Visakhapatnam and purchased two Geberit outside controls for INR 3, 700.While fixing, the Geberit technician, Ajay told one more plate in between main unit and outside controls is required for both the units .He told me that each plate costs Rs 850 and he has taken money of INR 1, 700 from me with a promise to send two plates from Vijayawada or Hyderabad and another INR 700 he has taken for some repair in the main unit .Even after one week time I haven’t received the plates, I contacted him over phone and was told that he is arranging by next day. After waiting for 2 days, I called him again and he told me that due to Ganesh Chaturthi he could not send it. Kindly contact the technician and arrange to send me the plates and the technician for fixing the plates. I also wish to inform you that the Geberit cisterns installed with newly purchased Geberit controls are not working properly and it is leaking even now. Hence I request you to get the plates and arrange to rectify the system at the earliest.
                        Geberit India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Sensor/actuator plate is not working properly installed with wall mounted at our residence at Chandigarh, your technician mr arun rana has inspected the same, discussed with your mr. prabhanu also, still after 20 days we are awaiting reply from your sales guys mr manoj to get this part rectified/replaced, kindly do the needful