Ghaziabad Development Authority [GDA] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 4, 2023

File a complaint to Ghaziabad Development Authority [GDA]

Having problems with Ghaziabad Development Authority [GDA]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ghaziabad Development Authority [GDA] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ghaziabad Development Authority [GDA]

201012

Ghaziabad Development Authority [GDA] Phone Numbers

Ghaziabad Development Authority [GDA] reviews & complaints page 7

प्रिय महोदय/मैम,

हम प्राथमिक विद्यालय के पास डीएलएफ अंकुर विहार, सी-ब्लॉक के निवासी हैं, पिछले एक साल से हम अपने क्षेत्र में सीवर रुकावट और क्षतिग्रस्त सड़को की समस्या...

Myself Ravi Goel, I am the owner of flat no.D107, in S.G Grand Society.I am facing the problem of falling items from upper floors like brick, stones, pots, broom, dirty water, spit n even glass items also.As I am having open terrace area, I want to cover it for my family safety, as my mother is old, n am having small kid.We paid 600000rs extra for this space.Almost every upper ground has covered his terrace, but the family living on our above not allowing us to cover our terrace.Sir it's my humble request to you to look after this matter.Its a matter of safety.Waiting for your positive response
Thanku
Ravi Goel
Ghaziabad Development Authority [GDA] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, the request is as follows that in my flat (143A, double story Hig flat gyan khand 4, indirapuram Ghaziabad), water from the dirty drain is coming from the tap for the last 45 days. Despite complaining to the Municipal Corporation, Ghaziabad Development Authority and the Chief Minister, the situation is still there today. Polluted water is coming from the tap, due to which we have been facing many difficulties. Due to the lockdown, there is no water system. In this karona time, if someone gets crushed, then who will be responsible. My old parents are there, should I see them or keep complaining. It is requested from the administration that action should be taken as soon as possible. Please be kind to help in being a civilized citizen.
    Amita

Sir, the request is as follows that in my flat (143A, double story Hig flat gyan khand 4, indirapuram Ghaziabad), water from the dirty drain is coming from the tap for the last 65 days. Despite complaining to the Municipal Corporation, Ghaziabad Development Authority and the Chief Minister, the situation is still there today. Polluted water is coming from the tap, due to which we have been facing many difficulties. Due to the lockdown, there is no water system. In this karona time, if someone gets crushed, then who will be responsible. My old parents are there, should I see them or keep complaining. It is requested from the administration that action should be taken as soon as possible. Please be kind to help in being a civilized citizen.

I Shalini Chaudhary, a resident of SPS Appt.-2 Main GT Road Sahibabad, Ghaziabad would like to bring to your kind notice about a dangerous U-Turn on the Main GT Road .

This U-Turn is located between Major Mohit metro station and Raj Bagh Metro station on Red Line. Since, it is in front of our society and I live on 3rd floor, so I myself have witnesses two major and one minor accidents from my balcony in the last week only. Such number of accidents in such a short duration is clearly an indication of a fatal accident in the near future.

Thus, I would like to request you to look at the need of this U-Turn at this place and if possible close the U-Turn to save the lives and help in reducing the number of road accidents tally.

Truly
        Shalini Chaudhary
        Address: A-603, SPS Appt.-2, Opposite IME College Main GT Road Sahibabad Ghaziabad, 201005
        Contact: [protected]
        Email : [protected]@gmail.com

Sir hamare yaha Pratap Vihar sec 11 H block me char manjeel ke flat me yek aadmi road tak aage bada kar makan bana liya hai aur dusare taraf get khol diya hai aur hame aane jane me paresani ho rahi hai . Ret aur iit hamare taraf gira diya hai apne samne nahi gira rahai mana karne pe ye ladai kar raha hai . Esko GDA KE KUCH OFFICER NE MANA KIYA THA lekin unke chale jane ke bad makan banwa diya . Sir espar koi action AAP lo sir please

Sewer overflow since last 1 month at FF2, 154, Niti Khand 1 Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. We have try to clean its various times but after a week it is overflow. We request you yo please look into the matter and try to resolve the problem.
            Immediate action need to be taken.
            Waiting to hear from you.

Suresh

Every early morning in an empty area in front of our house, people are thrown debris illegally by tractors, which is not right as we all know.
              And also being a dirty place, people often come here to defecate in the open. I requesting you to find a solution to this problem as soon as possible.

I am a student studying for JEE. So much noise is being created in my locality. First songs last night, then songs today morning, then bhajans in daytime, and then now songs. I am so much irritated by this. There are fully executed rules and regulations regarding this in Gurugram but UP government is doing nothing about this issue. Police Chowki is just near it but it is not doing anything.
                Please look into this matter as this problem is caused in almost every 2-3 days.

There is a construction of house ramp(6/136) (Dr.Gupta Vipin Gupta) which is blocking the road and builders have constructed the building without basement due to which the cars are parked on the road and the path is blocking,
                  Buddha Park
                  Rajendra Nagar
                  Sahibabad
                  201005

Dear Sir
                    This is bring to ur kind notice that in gyan khand 3rd indirapuram behind Haripriya restraurant houses no.203-209 commercial activities are going on and being as resident we are facing lot of issues in terms of cleanliness and lot of issues like parking problems .
                    Request authority to take action on prirority basis

Hi sir,
                      My address is C-93 Ganga vihar loni ghaziabad pincode 201102. sir there is shop here and the shop owner is willing to supply RO water in locality. So they are constructing a borewell in front of our building and intend to setup RO plant for commercial use in there shop and this area is residential property and beacuse of them there is chances that other people of our area will suffer from water shortage. so please do something about it.

There is slump/jhoogia in residential area in Niti Khand 1, Property owner has given on rent, due to which there is no desipline neither any sort of hygiene. We stay next to it and all bad smell, and illetrate behavior goes on, also putting bad empact on our kids and culture.
                        Kindly look into it as many times written complaint as been submitted....

I am shaifali tomar.i live at 2ND RM block in flat no.161. I want to complain against illegal construction in flat no.161A and 161 B. As you can see in the picture.please take an action against this as soon as possible.

सर,
                          मेरे इलके इंदिरापुरम 116 शक्ति खंड —3 में जीडीए का एक लोहे का बेंच कुछ लोगो ने पार्क से निकाल कर इलेक के चौकीदार के उपयोग लिए रखा हुआ है जिससे हमको वाहन लगने में बहुत दिक्कत का सामना करना पड़ रहा है। और इस के कारण आए दिन झगड़ा होता रहता है। कृपा करके आप जीडीए की संपत्ति जप्त करें या हटाए।

My address is 429, Shakti Khand-3, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. A dog has died outside of my residence 5 days ago and smelling unbearable level. But still no one come for dead body of that dog. So please arrange for cleaning as soon as possible.

Complaint against the RWA of the aforesaid society.
                              We wish GDA interventions now on urgent basis. The said RWA biased and doing commercial activities in the society. Concerns areas are mentioned below...

1. Illegal Shops are running in the society and the major concern is RWA President also doing the same on his encroachment area.

2. Cause they are involving in the same they are biased for other to do the same and just because of this people cut the fencing in front of Flat no 1001 which majorly impacts security of the society.

Resident of society
                              Major problems

1. Encroachment on public land.

2. Illegal shops are running in the society and RWA president & members are doing the same.

3. People cut the fencing in flat no 1001 for doing commercial activities.

4. Cleaning is another one if the major issues cause they put the street vendors their and they people not able to maintain cleanness.

Cause fancing are not there unwanted people's entered in the society odd timings and no one wants to takes neither RWA nor owner of flat no 1001 the responsibility if any unwanted incidents happen in future due to this.

Requested to kindly take action asap.

* Copy to DM

Kindly refer pictures...

Kindly refer pictures

After my complaint another incident happened last night in the society. Bahubali's of the society who's doing commercial activities they root out some more fancing. Kindly refer attached photos...

RWA not taking any action cause they people are doing the same kind of activities.

* Copy to DM

Need current status of complaint.

==>> Copy to DM

Dear sir
                                I am submitting this complaint on the behalf of several residents of Delhi 99 Society. We are too much sad due to full team of monkeys. They are harming us many types sometimes they are entering into our flat's and they damaging house hold items and tearing the clothes daily. So please i would request to catch all monkeys. We can live with relax.
                                Thankyou

Akash Raj
                                I608, Delhi 99 Society, Bhopura, Ghaziabad, 201005
                                C: +91 [protected]

Sir, Sewer overflow since last 3 days at 528 Nyay Khand 3 Indirapuram, Ghaziabad Near Eastern Height Society. We have try to clean its various times but after a week it is overflow. We request you yo please look into the matter and try to resolve the problem.

Thanks & Regards

S.L. Bhatt
                                  528B Nyay Khand 3 Indirapuram Ghaziabad.

Complaint against the illegible mobile tower

सेवा में,
                                    श्रीमान जी, निवेदन यह ही कि हमारी कॉलोनी (राजनगर पंचवटी कॉलोनी नियर मुनेश पब्लिक स्कूल लोनी बॉर्डर ग़ज़िआबाद) जो कि आपके नगरीय क्षेत्र का ही हिस्सा है...