[Resolved]  Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — Sewer Debris

People came to solve sewer blockage near my house on other person's complaint. They resolve the complaint successfully but didn't pick the sewer debris and now debris is stinking very absurdly and everywhere. Flies are roaming near the sewer debris street dogs licking that debris. Now it is becoming difficult to have that debris at my house.
Please it is a humble request to desired authority to pick that debris as soon as possible.
Sewer Debris
Mar 5, 2021
Ghaziabad nagar nigam has resolved my complaint in just 1 day. I appreciate their work and effort. I would like thanks ghaziabad nagar nigam here. Ther are doing great work for our district. Thank you very much again.
Mar 04, 2021

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 05, 2021
Updated by Gaurav Kain
Complaint resolved in just 1 day.

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Complaint has been resolved successfully within just 1 day.
I appreciate ghaziabad nagar nigam work. They are are doing great work for our district.

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam