Glaze Trading India Private Limited — fraud about give job

Near mahrana pratap chowk,koshi chowk,saharsha,bihar., Saharsha, India
 Mr alok on Mar 16, 2019
I wanted to get job, then my friend's relative mr rohit kumar (Mo-[protected]) tell me that there is a vacancy of supervisor and you can earn upto[protected], and first time you have to give[protected] for lodgings and fooding, when i reach at frenchiji office m/s saraswati traders, saharsha of glaze trading india, we have qualified without any test and 6500 hd been taken as lodging and fooding, and tell that the company will refund this amount, when i went for training then i understood that this company is not for job this company provides business, and this is marketing company, after that during the training period there was no arrangement of bed, and very poor food quality, after a week, i left training after that when i say to my relative mr rohit kumar, the he said that i will refund your amount by office 2 days, 3 days after that a week but no money refunded, hence i want to refund my amount, whatever deducted in a week kindly diduct from my ammount, rest kindly refund to my bank account, finally i written an application but no any response comes till about 2 week.

fraud about give job

[Mar 17, 2019] Glaze Trading India Private Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Glaze Trading India Private Limited Customer Care's response, Mar 27, 2019
Our company never take any charge. We charge Rs 25 for the application form. Please drop us an email at [email protected] with your concern and they will assist you. Appreciate your understanding in this regard.

+91 11 4560 2164 [Vikaspuri Office]