Glaze Trading India Private Limited
Glaze Trading India Pvt. Ltd.

Glaze Trading India Private Limited Customer Care

Patna
Flat No - 102, Jagmano Appartment, Aasiyana More, Baily Road,
Patna, Bihar - 800013

Odisha
Plot No-83/2190 Beside NH5, Patrapara Bhubaneswr, Khurdha, Bhubaneswr, Odisha - 751019

Jaipur

Fri 10:00 am - 06:30 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 06:30 pm
Sun Closed

Glaze Trading India Private Limited Complaints & Reviews

Good afternoon sir/madam my father name is spelling mistake in my profile correct spelling is BANOTH RAMCHANDU
please update above name in my profile mistake is BANOTH RAMCHAND
NOTE ; please update BANOTH RAMCHANDU
my id; BBS619BQ
Thanking you sir
Oct 18, 2021

Glaze Trading India Private Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear sir
    I was cheated by Glaze trading india privated ltd.
    They cheat with MLM buiseness and take money 7000...

Hello, I joined in April 2015 and dropped out after working up to PD level. But now my ID is not working. So I request you to make my (BHC254AD) id reusable.
    Jul 15, 2021

My name is chandrahsekhar karhale date 14/03 2020 I invested 12000 but yet payments is not refund please refund my payment
      Jul 09, 2021

Not received incentive in my account vi
        May 04, 2021

Dear Sir &Madam,
          I Have Joined The Company Of Glaze Trading India Private limited Company On 13/03/2020 Sir I Will...

Mera downline ka paisa wapas nhi kar rahe hai sale bhi nahi dalaya hai wo Rama interprises sandila ke frenchizer sir hai wo paisa bolte hai return nhi karenge jo karna hai karlo mera mobile number [protected]
          Apr 21, 2021

Ye log ne mujhe pahle job ke naam pe Harsul gaon in Aurangabad, Maharashtra bulaya. Fir interview se pahle registration form bharne ke naam par 7000 rupee ki fees liya or uske baad ek nakli sa interview liya . Or fir bolte you are selected but phle training hogi 3 din. Fir bolte h baad me 15 din me samj jata hu ye job ke naam pr paise le ker bewakoof bana rahe h or is kaand me uper se leker niche sabhi mile hue hote h fraud ke liye. Fir 5000 rehne ke naam per lete h. Jab me samj jata hu ye sab logo ko bewakoof bana ka logo ko job ke naam pr late h or faltu me or logo to fasane ke liye kahte h. Ed se leker rd tak mil kar fraud karte h or karne ke liye kahte h. Muhje mere paise vapas chaiye nhi to ab me company ke ceo per police complaint file karunga.
            Mar 14, 2021

Our company never take any charge. We charge Rs 25 for the application form. Please drop us an email at [protected]@glazegalway.com with your concern and they will assist you. Appreciate your understanding in this regard.
              Dear sir
              My name is Biswajit shaw
              Last March 2020, a friend of mine called me and told me that he works in a...

Bank account change kse kre
              Dec 11, 2020

Hi, My name is Ronaldo Laloo, im a Glaze distributor and my id number is GHY293BA.
                I would like to know how to Transfer my Incentive money to my Bank account.
                Thank you.
                Dec 03, 2020

Hi, Please drop an email at [protected]@glazegalway.com with your concern and the team will assist you.

I join the company in March and I buy company products but companies staff is not given product and my money
                  Dec 02, 2020

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please drop an email at [protected]@glazegalway.com with your concern and the team will assist you. Appreciate your understanding in this regard.

I am giving for company *RD Mr manish Kumar verma not giving for product and my I'd because he was a cheater guy and when I give my wife money and my mummy money he was not sel my I'd so that please it is my refund my money and please give a massage also
                    Oct 29, 2020

Please drop an email at [protected]@glazegalway.com and the team will assist you. Appreciate your understanding in this regard.

I'm a galway distributer, I have more than 3 months in Galway and my upline still didn't give my galway ID. After they gave me ID but didn't provide me password of my ID and register my ID with their own mobile no.
                      Is this the your company distributer do with theirs downline
                      Oct 28, 2020

Sir semane call kari kahile asa office re job kariba kintu mu asila pare mote ethi kahile tame dakile tama pb badhile tamaku...

Employees of this company call and call for jobs but their employees do not tell their company name.These people call other companies name like Tata, Multani Company but they call them there and take 20 K-25 K and join them in Glaze trading company.The Glaze company says that we do not take money, but their employees take money Our cousin was called and money was taken from her.

I am giving the name and mobile number of the people who took the money and take action on him.

fraud parson Name and Contact Details
                        SACHIN - [protected] /[protected]
                        Sep 30, 2020

Rd mr laldhari sir mbt zone 8&9 sell ka pesa lekar farar ho gaya nahi downline ka biling हुआ aur nahi pesa refand हुआ bahut loga hai bahut preshni लोग कर रहें हैं अगर हो सके तो pesha glaze की tarf से प्रदान किया jaye ताकि मे galway shop खोलकर अछे से downline का अछा मार्ग देखा सकू
                          rd laldhari sav mbt zone se 8
                          Sep 01, 2020

Sep 01, 2020
                          Updated by REMIX By RITURAJ
                          RD MR LALDHARI SIR MBT ZONE 8&9 SELL KA PESA LEKAR FARAR HO GAYA RD ID ABP466BA

I tried many time to contact with the company but they don't give any response. Please help me to get my fund back...