Golden Forests Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Jun 29, 2022

File a complaint to Golden Forests

Having problems with Golden Forests ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Golden Forests customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Golden Forests

Sunday 10:00 am - 05:00 pm

Golden Forests Company Representatives

Golden Forests Phone Numbers

Golden Forests Overview

Latest complaint Golden Forests India Ltd - Maturity Amount not received yet has been filed on 29/06/2022. Latest Resolved How to claim my money was resolved Mar 22, 2022. Golden Forests ranks as the #2 most complained about among Business & Finances.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Golden Forests . We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Golden Forests reviews & complaints(1618)

I Mohar Singh Lodhi have invested in Golden forest (India) limited with an amount of 1000/- rupees on issue date 16/05/1997 and commencement date 17/02/1997 for the maturity value of Rs. 222000.00 on date 17/02/2022.
Receipt no. LS/97/115669
Enroll. No. 787353
Account no. 01/9/LSC667357

And as u see the maturity amount date already passed and bank declined this check. Kindly help me how I’ll get this...
Golden Forests Customer Care
Service available

Golden Forests India Ltd — Payment not received

Hello, I am Sisir Kumar Das and I have done an investment in the Golden Forest(INDIA) Limited under receipt no LS/97/278755 with an amount of Rs:500/- dated 05/12/1997 which has matured on 19/06/2022 with an amount of Rs:111000/-, but unfortunately I have not yet received any money through any mode of currency transfer from the company.
I shall be highly obliged if my above mentioned problem can be addressed and resolved soon with...
Golden Forests Customer Care
Service available

Golden Forests India Ltd — Not received maturity amt

I have invest 500 rs in golden forest india ltd in date 16.09.1996 and maturity date 16.09.2021

my a/c.no 01/9/lSC509665 ( maturity amt -111000)

my name : chauhan rajendra j sinh

i not recived my money, so how to do any guide and any rply to me...