Google India / Tez

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Google India / Tez related photos (988)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Google India / Tez Complaints & Reviews

Dec 5, 2020
Sir i make a online transactions by google pay for electric bill payment on the 1 dec and the money will debit from my account and it is paid in the name of tpslqr but my electricity of mahavitaran will not filled what can i do please check status otherwise please refund my money immediately
Electric bill not paid

[Dec 05, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 5, 2020
    Sir i make a online transactions by google pay for electric bill payment on the 28oct and the money will debit from my account and it is paid in the name of tpslqr but my electricity of mahavitaran will not filled what can i do please check status otherwise please refund my money immediately.
    Electric bill not paid

Dec 5, 2020
      Sir i make a online transactions by google pay for electric bill payment on the 1 December and the money will debit from my...

D
      Powai, Maharashtra
      500 has been sent to me by g pay ; which is not been credited in my bank account; but recived in g pay ... I have not been recived that amount ... I'm sooo dissatisfied with it & also tried to contact g pay customer service but couldn't contact them ... soo frustrating 😡😡 & insulting .. a great disappointment...
      Amount not credited in my account

Dec 1, 2020
        Dear Sir
        I was doing a Google cloud course via Coursera.

I was incorrectly charged by INR 10068.79 on...
        Powai, Maharashtra
        Hello, my Google Pay is connected to my Paytm Bank account, the other day I wanted to recharge an Airtel sim for 48 Rupees,...
        T
        Powai, Maharashtra
        Hello Google I had complaint regarding the google play store app that you had created.Actually In my mobile of Samsung M01...

Nov 25, 2020
        HI Team, i have made payment to [protected], this is showing as failed in the google pay and not reached beneficiary, however when i checked with Bank, they said transaction is successful and it has reached
        BENE NAME : SHRI BALAJI DIGITAL CABLE COMMUNICATION
        ACC NO : [protected]
        IFSC CODE : UTIB0000000

however this IFSC code does not exist when i checked over internet.

when i checked bank they said the money has went to UPI ID : [protected]@okbizaxis

Please investigate the same and ensure money is returned back to my account.

[Nov 25, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
          Nov 23, 2020
          I’ve had the amount of R879.99 taken out of my account without my consent and or any subscription made to the following...

Nov 20, 2020
          My credit card has been credited with the amount of 194.99 sar without my approval
          Please solve this problem as soon as possible
          I need a refund for this amount
          My children was playing with phone
          And purchase without my approval

[Nov 20, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
            Nov 14, 2020
            Tez Helpline Number[protected]. All payment processing. Android 24 hours payment refund money. All bank ok refund money. Online up digital payment app .
            Payment processing

[Nov 14, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

C
              Nov 18, 2020
              Nov 11, 2020
              1) I made a transaction through Gpay on 4th October, money got debited from my account(HDFC) and not got credited in the receivers...

Nov 12, 2020
              Rourkela, Odisha
              On dated 11th November 2020 I made a recharge of Rs.21 twice but recharge failed. But after that I didn't get my amount back. Rs 42.00 deducted from my account same day. Always googlepay service is do this type of activities. Kindly refund my amount as earlier as possbile
              Amount deducted twice
              Amount deducted twice

[Nov 11, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by Prasenjeet Sengupta Nov 11, 2020 I made a recharge of Rs.21 twice today on dated 11th October 2020. Recharge was failed and amount also deducted from my account but due to payment failure amount not refund to my account yet. I don't understand one thing that, why Google pay do this type of activities always. ?? I need my money back to my account as earlier as possible.

Updated by Prasenjeet Sengupta Nov 11, 2020 What about my complaints ???? And where is my money. ?? I don't want to listen anything. I want my money back at any cost. ???

More time passed away but still I ha e not received my refund. What the hell is this. ??? Is it a kind of all time joke or something else ? I need my refund as fast as possible. ### off Google pay. Google pay is fraud. What's wrong with Google pay that always cheat or hold CUSTOMERs hard earned money.

Yesterday I made a payment of Rs. 21 (Twice) amount deducted but payment not successful. But still I didn't get my amount of Rs.42.00.

2 days already passed away but still I didn't get my deducted money ???

What about my complaints ???? And where is my money. ?? I don't want to listen anything. Today is 12th October 2020. There is no respond till now. I want my money back at any cost. ???

I have posted complaints from last 2 days but still I didn't get my refund. What the shot all this. ???

R
                Nov 12, 2020
                Powai, Maharashtra
                I have played A Game Go India And visites All 30 Cities But didn't Received Scratch Card

Bhaag bhosdike bhaand mein gaya scratch card

S
                  Nov 10, 2020
                  Powai, Maharashtra
                  I was doing my recharge but recharge was not done and amount has been deducted i want my money back..
                  Amount deducted payment failed
                  Amount deducted payment failed

[Nov 10, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 9, 2020
                    Ongole, Andhra Pradesh
                    I have done jio prepaid recharge 399 plan .transaction got successful and money got debited but recharge failed.can you please look into this and refund my amount

[Nov 09, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 8, 2020
                      Pundri, Haryana
                      Amount not received by me send by my brother to my account using google pay on 7th November 2020 of amount Rs.4000 please...

Nov 8, 2020
                      Payment issue

[Nov 08, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 7, 2020
                        Mumbai, Maharashtra
                        Money not credited to receiver

[Nov 07, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
                          Nov 4, 2020
                          Powai, Maharashtra
                          On 6 oct i try to recharge my airtel sim card but my recharge got failed and my money debited, since then i contacting customer...