Dhanlaxmi Bank / DhanBank.com Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Aug 25, 2021

File a complaint to Dhanlaxmi Bank / DhanBank.com

Having problems with Dhanlaxmi Bank / DhanBank.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Dhanlaxmi Bank / DhanBank.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Dhanlaxmi Bank / DhanBank.com

Toll free
1800 425 1747

View more phone numbers

Fax

Dhanlaxmi Bank / DhanBank.com reviews & complaints(20)

I have requested to get a new ATM card a month ago as my old card expired been expired. Today I called again to find out the status of my request, I came to know that it is not processed at all at the Palakka Sultanpet branch.
Dhanlaxmi Bank / DhanBank.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm seeking for personal while that time I received msg for personal loan at 1% interest PA and call that mobile number ([protected]) and they ask me to pay Rs. 4800 for document approval and again ask me to pay Rs 12800 for loan insurance and finally Rs 9800 for DD Amount and after they were not reply me properly. They said, sir I did NEFT transfer for you account it will credit 2 to 3 hours. But nothing was happen. Kindly help me to resolve this problem. I have all the proofs and I attached here below. Kindly take the Action on them

I haven't received my refund yet which i have paid using amazon pay.

RRN:

Order Id:
      P[protected]

It was supposed to get credited to my account on 18th oct.
      Please do the needful

From
        Emmanual thomas
        South indian rubber co.,
        Karimba p. O
        Palakkad.
        Mob:[protected]

My firms, south indian rubber co., season trading co., and evergreen impex has been maintaining current account with dhanalaxmi bank, thachampara branch for the past 30 years. Besides i have 2 sb a/c also in the name of emmanual thomas and seena emmanual.
        Now they have started...

Coupon payment, and 1% commission, before disbursal of loan amount, i have transfer amount according to them in respective account,
        Rajeev singh having
        Bank name: state bank of india,
        Ifsc code: sbin0000638,
        Account nnumber: [protected],
        Concern person name: harish bhati [[protected]],

After transfer they told me we are tranfer you loan amount, now after few min they saying there is problem into you loan processing, means these are just doing fraud nothing else, now they blocked my number as well and not resposing, i tried with diffrent number, he picked the call and sying we refund your amount, but not doing any thing.

They provide us bank approval letter, bank address: head office, ground floor shop no 5& 6, arunachal building plot no 19, barkhamba road connaught place, new delhi - 110001
        Sep 09, 2019
        Updated by pradeep4uhere
        Approved Letter

Why the he'll you people make it difficult for customers to access the own account, I never received a new debit card so how the hell am I supposed to reset my password, I called you people and it seems without a debit card or cannot reset my password and gain access to my account. Are you funking serious. Customers id 5840437 get this [censored] sorted

Sir i am loss my 27000 thousand rupees

A dhanlaxmi finance company is as in my city ganaur i call him for a loan he call me to deny my document in whatsapp
          So i'm send my document to him next day he call and say to deposit file charges 1150 and day he say me to deposit in 1 month i loss my money 27000 thousands please sir help me to refund my money and number of company [protected] dhanlaxmi finance...

I am pawan. Kumar gupta. I visited dhanlaxmi bank barakhamba road branch. I wanted to update my mobile no in aadhar...
          Mr kishor and mr amit refused to update mobile no and i have been told that we have printer problem.
          Whether they have done of their customers..
          I have been told that u can complaint any where... Please provide my problem solution... Otherwise i have to complaint to uidai...

Pawan kumar gupta

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This letter is in reference to my complaint registered in LIC of India regarding the the survival benefit not received .(Please see the attached complaint).
            I had an account in Dhanalakshmi bank, Palluruthy Branch years ago with ACC No:[protected], But as it is not a zero balance account and as I have another salary account with zero balance I find it very inconvenience to continue my banking with Dhanalakmi bank. So I am not using this account for years.
            Before 2006 I had made a ECS for LIC through this account and due to the above inconvenience I had cancelled this ECS in LIC on 2006. But now I am eligible for a Survival benefit worth Rs 10, 000/-but unfortunately by mistake LIC had transferred the amount to this account and they now telling that the amount cannot be transferred to my SBI account. As I had no ATM card or passbook with me for further queries and also it is my doubt as it not a zero balance account my Survival benefit will be reduced by the interest in these years.
            According to RBI, I think that if the account is not used by years the account is considered as dormant.
            So I kindly request to check the status of account and please do the needful to pay me my Survival benefit of Rs.10, 000/- without any cutting to me.

Minoopa Vijayan
            [protected]/[protected]
            Dhanlaxmi bank customer care helpline number📞☎️📞☎️+91- [protected].📞.[protected].☎️.[protected] [protected].☎️.[protected].📞.[protected] [protected].📞.[protected].☎️.[protected]

Dear sir

Ref to the below mail, i have send money to my account last month but cash returned back.
              From exchange they said cash has been credited to your account but i have checked in account cash is not debited.
              When i asked in bank they said to check the account number at the same normal ly
              For last ten year's am sending in same account. Today also i send cash in same account.
              So please check and do the needful and waiting for your reply.

Manjith

Sri/smt manjith l
              Hassan abul company, pbno 3034 safat 13031, kuwait
              Kuwait, kuwait
              India, 673006, ph:[protected]

There is a complaint against dhanlaxmi finance company, i have taken loan against gold jewellery from muthoot finance company. Mr financer, surinder gupta had released the jewellery from muthoot finance but there is no file behind but surinder gupta charged the rs 15000/- for the file work. I want my money back because there is no file work behind. Since last two month, he didn't pick my phone calls. And also the staff member misbehaved with me. Sir, please take necessary action.
                Dhanlaxmi finance company
                Surinder gupta
                Puneet
                Rtf-36 royal tower market indirapuram ghaziabad

On sept 1st 2016 when i tried to withdraw 3000rs from an atm in icici the money did not get. after sometime i got a message in my mobile saying my account got debited for 3000rs. informed this to the customer service and went to the bank also & registered a compliant. until now i have not received this money in my account followed with the bank many times on this. kindly do the needful immediately as two months have already passed since this incident happened.

I have been charged an excess of 1718.83 on my Credit Card bill, It has been briefed as Auto debit charges but i have paid the amount of 1400 on 7th April so the auto debit was not suppose to happen because i had paid the min. amount due for that month on 6th itself, Please go through my bill for the month of March and then Correct this Auto-Debit Charges.
                    Miss behavior from kochin branch cashier. Delay of dealings.

I have surrender a safe deposit locker (Locker no.- 97) in dhanlaxmi bank, veraval branch, po.- veraval, dist.- junagadh, (Gujarat), ifsc : dlxb0000236, micr :[protected]. On dated 22.09.2015. The bank had deducted rs. 3600.00 on dated 15.01.2015. For safe deposit locker rent for one year (From 15.01.2015 to 14.01.2016) from my saving bank account (Account no.- [protected]). But, the bank manager refused me to refund safe deposit locker rent for remaining period (From 22.09.2015 to 14.01.2016). Kindly, take necessary action from your end to refund safe deposit locker rent for remaining period (From 22.09.2015 to 14.01.2016). Thanking you. Yours faithfully, Arup kumar barat.
                      Feb 15, 2016
                      Dhanlaxmi Bank, Veraval branch ( Gujarat ) had refund safe deposit locker rent for remaining period. I had complained this matter to the RBI ombudsman against the Dhanlaxmi Bank, Veraval branch ( Gujarat ) for refund safe deposit locker rent for remaining period. The RBI ombudsman had take necessary action against the Dhanlaxmi Bank, Veraval branch ( Gujarat ) for refund safe deposit locker rent for remaining period. Then, Dhanlaxmi Bank, Veraval branch ( Gujarat ) had refund safe deposit locker rent for remaining period.

Dhanlaxmi bank ltd., veraval branch (Gujarat) had deducted rs. 10.00 on dated 06.05.2015. I had complain to the bank manager 3 to 4 months ago (Verbally). But, he had not take any action from his end. Today, i have given a written complain to the bank manager and he have given a answer through e - mail. He has show that i had done 6 transaction other bank atm in the month of april 2015. But, in my pass book showing only 3 transaction other bank atm in the month of april 2015. There was no any information giving to me by the bank for this deduction. Kindly take necessary action from your end. Yours faithfully, Arup kumar barat.
                        The Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd., Veraval Branch, P.O. Veraval Dist-Junagadh, State- Gujarat, Pincode-362265, refund the deducted money Rs.10 on dated 26.08.2015 by deposited in my Saving bank account.

Dear team,

Showing atm withdrawal without getting money and debited from my account,

On 31st march'12 evening i tried to with draw rs 10, 000/- from dhan lakshmi bank atm at begumpet. At the time of withdrawal power was gone and i am unable to get amount. I have waited 30 minutes there to check the same. But power not on. Immediately over phone i have given compliant to customer care of axis bank & compliant no: [protected]. They said it will take 7 working days to get my money to credit to my account

Till today i have waited but no result. Request to check the same do needful on priority. Account details mentioned and any more clarification you mail me or reach me on [protected]

V. Venkateswara rao
                          A/c no: [protected]
                          Debit card no: [protected]
                          Atm: dhanlaxmi bank
                          Begumpet - hyderabad
                          Date: 31.03.2012
                          Time: 3.00 pm
                          Aug 13, 2020

I am 78 years senior citizen.In the year 2010 (Upto june) i had made several fix deposits in my name and my wife's name (Chandrakala s. Birla) on basis of interest rates provided by dhanlaxmi bank. 11, sharat bose road, kolkata branch. The bank had mentioned the interest rates on f. D. R. Also. On maturity, the bank bad paid interest at a much lower rate, for which the bank was informed. Even after six reminders the bank is not taking any action. I wish to know the name and address of appropriate authority where this complaint may be lodged?

= surendra kumar birla (M: [protected])

Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                            Aug 13, 2020

I had open my account in the month of july 2009 with an amount of rs 1000 since then credit interest capitalized rs 23.40 so my total balance stands to rs 1023.40 i have to maintain aqb is rs 1000 so its in my account but on 30 july 2010 bank debited service tax payable rs 2.58 + acct main chgs rs 25 so my balance become rs 995.82 and on 30 sept 2010 credit interest capitalized rs 18 and my balance stands rs 1013.82 again on 18 oct 2010 bank charges stambnmchaug10 357198 rs 10.33 +ambnmchjul10 348741 rs 100 + ambnmchaug10 357198 rs 100 so the balance stand rs 803.49 like this bank debited charges from my account without my knowledge again and again nor they had send me any kind of information nor the monthly statement so that i can track my account since i had opened my account i have not received any kind of statement not any kind of instruction one statement which i had received on 04 may 2011 is from 01 apr 2010 to 31 mar 2011 and on that statement opening balance is rs 1023.40 on 1st apr 2010 and closing balance is rs 134.26 on 31st mar 2011 so i have visited my branch and meet mrs rejitha she clearly told me that i have to visit branch from time to time which i have not done and asked them for the instruction book and read it out the whole book for the new instruction if any thing is passed from the bank for the sb account holder i told her if any kind of instruction is passed then it is the bank duty to inform the account holder so she refuse and said we have many account holder and it is not possible to inform each and every one so account holder have to visit the branch and read the instruction book i asked her for the reverse she told me it is not possible i din’t understand why i will visit the brance if i am maintaining aqb as per the bank and if any kind of charges applied for any sb account holder then bank have to inform the account holder in my case bank had never communicated me except 4th may 2011 a statement showing balance rs 134.26 from rs 1023.40 which i suppose to have not less but more she told me service tax is applied on sb account from july 2010 + acct main chgs every month on the sb account holder and it is in their instruction book so i have to obey it she was not ready to talk to me in this case so i am helpless help me out so that i can recover my money from the bank.

I am new user of dhanlaxmi bank. I have a saving salary account opened with this bank by my company. The day i got my kit i. E. On 13th apr, 2011 i tried to login to my account using my internet id and password.Initially it was not taking and then after attempting 3-4 times my id got blocked. Since 13th apr, 2011 i am contacting their customer service sending email to activate or to unlock my account but no one bother to do that.

When i asked for the supervisor he told me there is no supervisor on the floor. When i am asking any email id or phone number of higher authorities i am getting a reply, we are not authorized to give the details. So in this situation what a customer will do?

Every time i send an email and auto generated email comes saying it will be done within 24 hours. But since 13th apr, 2011 the 24 hours never came.

I am attaching the email send my the customer care as follows:

"disclaimer: the subject line is specific to this case and should not be altered. All onward mail communication should be done as a reply and not as a new mail to keep the case history continuing.

Dear customer,

Thank you for writing to the customer care division of dhanlaxmi bank. We have received your query and the reference number is [customer care#83322] with subject " please activate my internet banking" we shall respond to it at the earliest.

To know more about our range of customized products and services, please visit www.dhanbank.com or call on our customer care number[protected] or visit your nearest branch.

Looking forward to a long and fruitful banking relationship with you,

Warm regards,

Team - customer care
                                Dhanlaxmibank
                                Contact - [protected] "

"dear mr/mrs sinha,

Thank you for writing into the customercare division of dhanlaxmi bank.

We have received your mail and have understood its contents.

We would like to inform that your net banking id has been unlocked, you will be able to login to net banking within 24 hours and you will receive sms to your registered
                                Mobile number once it is unlocked.

Thank you for writing to us, we assure you that your queries/concerns are addressed at the earliest.

Should there be any further queries, please feel free to revert to us.

Happy net banking.

Roopa
                                Customer care
                                Dhanlaxmibank
                                Contact[protected] '

I am really sorry to say this is a pathetic service from dhanlaxmi bank. I am sick and tired of these guys. They do not value their word and do not know know to complete the task with in a tat which they say. I will never suggest anyone to open any account with this bank.

Hope i get some kind of help in future!!!
                                Dhanlaxmi Bank should hire professionals who can help customers and make their systems ready before putting them on calls. Whenever I ask something I get a common answer like mobile phone companies give. "Sorry Sir, our system is down so I can not check the details now. Please call after sometimes." Do they think that they are running a mobile phone company? or a bank?

I am not able to add my personal Axis bank A/c as a beneficiary to transfer funds because their system is not able to locate my bank branch when I am searching with the IFSC code. I called up the customer support and spoke to Venkat. He had a sleepy voice which was difficult to understand. I am sure he was sleeping.

Venkat Could not understand the problem or never tried to and he did his own research and wasted my time. I called around 6.30 am in the morning. However, it's good to see that their customer support was open so early in the morning when other banks were not. But what's the use of sitting idle in front of a system that does not work.

After wasting time, he finally said the the IFSC code is wrong and I need to check with Axis Bank. But there was no problem with that code. I had checked with RBI website. You can also download the excel file from here http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/FAQView.aspx?Id=65

Pls check this code and tell me how this is wrong.
                                Bank Name: Axis Bank Ltd.
                                Branch: Nimta
                                City: Kolkata
                                State: West Bengal
                                IFSC Code: UTIB0001141.

They should really take care of the quality of their services.

I am extremely appalled to say this that the presence of no security guard at your indirapuram atm branch shows that you have no concern for your customer security. The incident took place at 3:15 pm on 15 april 2010. Location indirapuram atm, windsor park. I was inside your atm trying to withdraw money when two young men entered the atm demanding that i let them use the atm first. I forced them out, but there was no security guard to be seen anywhere to back me up. The security guard outside the kotak atm said that there is no security guard for dhanlaxmi bank atm. So much for your customer service. If you cannot even provide security to your customers in your own premises then how much you are concerned about their welfare is pretty evident.
                                  Aug 13, 2020

We blue canyon exports llc in usa sent collection bill to our drawees bank dhanlaxmi bank vashi branch for usd 1, 20, 000 /- with a clear instruction to send documents back to usa if not paid within 7 days. This documents were sent through wells fargo bank.

The documents remain unpaid for more tahn 21 days after receipt and bank did not return the documents to us even after sending reminders from wells fargo bank.

We sold goods upon non payment to another buyer in india as goods were already here and we had no time to wait. We sold at discounted price o[censored]sd 400/ m. T. To a new buyer against our original sale price o[censored]sd 445/m. Ton. After almost 1 month original drawee paid the bill and dhanlaxmi bank handed over original documents to old consignee there by violating our instruction. Not only this now we are facing problem from new buyer as he wants goods at contracted price of 400/ton and we do not have goods. New buyer is claiming market settlement at 460/m. Tons which amounts to usd 18000/- compensation to be paid out to them. They are justified as it is not there fault. On account of dhanlaxmi bank's high handed action and unjustifiably supporting their client has put us into enormous loss.

Dhanlaxmi bank must pay compensation amount which we have to pay to new buyer for their misdeeds.

Dhanlaxmi Bank ltd — Loss of cover

Sender : Dhanlaxmi Bank Branch manager. Veerapanchatram branch Erode-Tamilnadu
                                    This is to inform that we have send one cover dt.24/09/11 vide pod no:62546337 to our Mumbai office,, still not reached. When enquired with your courier service they have informed that this parcel is in lost status & also reg the complaint no:1458. dt.13-10-11
                                    But still nobody has responded us, when enquired with your Erode Head office the respondent has not replied properly & nobody is trying to help.
                                    Remember this is pertaining to our customer docs & highly important &also we need to know whether you will resend the cover back to From address or To address..

Inform on Urgent basis