Google India / Tez Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Google India / Tez related photos (858)

Google India / Tez Complaints & Reviews

syed saroosh
On Fri, 14/5/10, GOOGLE YAHOO MSN <[protected]@winners.com> wrote:

From: GOOGLE YAHOO MSN <[protected]@winners.com>
Subject: Google Yahoo Msn Confidential letter to email owner
To:
Date: Friday, 14 May, 2010, 4:44 AM

GOOGLE YAHOO MSN AWARD SELECTED CANDIDATE 2010 !

Reference Number: UK80 OS 0577
Batch Number:[protected]UK/2009
Ticket Number: PP 3812/2009-03

Dear Email Owner,

Your Email Address have been selected among the 29th Annual Anniversary 2010 program which support lost soul family members worldwide . This award promotion is to help countries facing Earthquake/Terrorist attack and Flood. The first time GOOGLE decide to render help through Email addresses by lucky winners just to reach the luckiest individual and path of this fund should be used to help the poor ones around the area. GOOGLE collects 500,000 Email addresses from all the computers network services in Asian /Europe and Africa countries and over Twenty million Emails participated in this award promotions and seven people were selected to benefit from this Award.

CONGRATULATIONS your Email Address have been selected amongst the selected seven Emails from the lottery database, to file your claims of award prize value £750,000 GBP {Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds} you are to complete below information send it to our affiliated agent who shall guide you through further correspondent to receive your winning award cheque Value of ; £ 750,000 GBP.
***************************************************************************************************************
SEND;

Enrolment No: H218.

Thanks and regard.
Team Google.com.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 15:58:50
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

Google.com — mail received about claim money [Resolved]

bharti
    I received the mentioned mail below stating to claim the money . can u pls check how can this mail come to me...
    Complaint category Other

priti
    My account has been accessed 2 times from united states.I received notification as follows:
    Activity on this account This feature provides information about the last activity on this mail account and any concurrent activity. Learn more

Successfully signed out all other sessions.
    Note: Users can log in again if they know your password or have it saved on their computer. If you are concerned about someone using your account without your permission, please change your password.

Recent activity:
    If the activity below doesn't look like yours, change your password immediately. Learn more
    Access Type [ ? ]
    (Browser, mobile, POP3, etc.) Location (IP address) [ ? ] Date/Time
    (Displayed in your time zone)
    Unknown United States (64.152.25.89) Mar 29 (4 days ago)
    Unknown United States (64.152.25.65) Mar 29 (4 days ago)
    Browser * India (MH) (114.143.12.106) 4:49 am (0 minutes ago)
    Browser India (MH) (114.143.12.106) 3:30 am (1 hour ago)
    Browser India (MH) (114.143.12.106) 2:00 am (2.5 hours ago)
    Browser India (MH) (114.143.12.106) 12:07 am (4 hours ago)
    Browser India (MH) (114.143.12.106) Apr 1 (17 hours ago)

Alert preference: Show an alert for unusual activity. change

* indicates activity from the current session.
    This computer is using IP address 114.143.12.106. (India (MH))

Plz. take some action and do reply me.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:54:43

Gmail — New gmail interface

Please do not fix things that work well. The new idea of how to write an email is terrible. Several people I know are also disgusted and will be opting for another company . You have been helpful up to now. Very disappointed [protected]@gmail.com

I forgot my gmail id password

Hi dear actually i forgot my email id ([protected]@gmail.com) password, i am trying to reset password but code is sending to my mobile no., Which has been lost... so plz help me

khushboo raza
      respected, sir
      i have one gmail account.but someone has hacked my psssward and using my account.he has changed my passward.please delete my id.i have one orkut accont this accont is also hacked.he has changed my password of orkut account.in this time he is using my account. my gmail id is khushboo.[protected]@gmail.com
      and orkut id is also same. my name is khushboo raza please delete my orkut account and my email id. please take necessary action.my passward is shakuntaladevi, some one has changed my passwad and using my orkut iaccount and gmail id .please delete my id and orkut account.please delete it soon. because hacker are doing wrong work from my id and orkut account .please delete my orkut account and my email id of gmail is khushboo.[protected]@gmail.com
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:24:20
      dear sir. pata nahi kaise mera acc. ka password change ho gaya hain. please sir mujhe mera password bata de.
      [protected]@gmail.com
      sir/madam,
      my name is sabyasachi roy. i am regular user of facebook.com
      from last few days some one is hacking my facebook account.
      suggest me what should i do.
      my facebook account id is :[protected]@gmail.com

chakravarthi
        Hi, i am chakravathi.. my gmail accounts hacked by some one 2days back.. my accounts contain lot of personal information. so please delete my accounts..

[protected]@gmail.com,chakri.[protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@gmail.com these 3mail ids are hacked.. so please delete my account.. If you need more information regarding any thing pls send to my mail.. I will give more information.. my present working mail id is: chakri.[protected]@gmail.com

pls delete my accounts..
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:23:40
        please help its very important for me

Gmail — Delete the Account

I am facing problem regarding my one Gmail Account.
        My Gmail Account [protected]@gmail.com is being hacked by someone else. he also missuses my account. he has changed my password due to wchich i am unable to use that account, I have Offcial & Personal data in that Account.
        So I am very anxious about my offcial & Personal informations
        Pleae kindly peep in this matter as early as possible.(PLEASE BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT)

Rgards
        Ankur Malviya
        This is Harnam here and my gmail account ([protected]@gamil.com) has been hacked in Dec 2009. I have tried to recover so mant times but i could not recovered it again. Hacker is sending abused mails to my friends nowadays through my hacked ID ([protected]@gmail.com). There are my personal information on gamil and orkut (Both login is same). I dought that hacker can use my personal information in wronge way also. Please block or delete this Hacked ID ([protected]@gmail.com) immediateley so any problem can be avoided for me by this hacked ID.
        Since Dec 2009 to till date, i could not log in not even single time. SO please look matter seriously and take some proper action again hacker or either delete ID immediately.

Harnam
        Delete my account

For 1 months before my gmail account has been hacked by hackers.they changed my password and security questions.In that account my personal information there.plz delete my [protected]@gmail.com.

for you have any doubt, contact this ID-go2chat.[protected]@gmail.com

delete fast
        Delete my account

for you have any doubt, contact this ID-go2chat.[protected]@gmail.com

delete fast

someone hacked my id

i was not comming online for few hours so someone hacked my id. my id is [protected]@gmail.com

sapna sachdeva
          It is my Civil and fundamental right to sought action against a person who is hurting my individuality.

My gmail account has been hacked. I am not able to get it back. The hacker is misusing it to send abusive comments to my friends on gmail contact list and on orkut.
          I fear that the hacker may use it to harm me or my friends further.

Please ask Google to close the account "sapna.[protected]@gmail.com" and punish this hacker.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:23:01
          Oh realy. every body now's kiss may kiss ko maar nay ki dhamki de thi.
          or sub ko pata hai ke tum nay kitnay boys k satha sex keya or aap ne family ko dhoka deya.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Law & Civil Rights

Gmail — GMail Account Hacked [Resolved]

Gaurav Agarwal
            Sir/ Madam,

My gmail mail id has been hacked by someone today. I am not able to retrieve it, my password is...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Internet Services

Mark Silveira
            I purchased $200 in the program and never received a penny back...and NOW the site is no where to be found....Does any one know why?
            Mark
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:03:55
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Durga Shankari
              Sir/Mam,
              My gmail account has been hacked by someone. i want to deactivate it. Could you please help me. Please deactivate.

My gmail id is [protected]@gmail.com
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:57:07
              Reg: For deactivaing my Gmail id.

Dear's sir/Madam

My G-mail ID is [protected]@gmail i cant acces this id someone is misusing my id, They cracked my password and changed it, So i cant acces my Gmail id, So i request you to Deactivate my Gmail id.

Thanking You

YoursTruely
              Buvani
              Contact:(+91) [protected], (+91) [protected].

netwarking

google netwarking

Santosh Vasudeva Rao
                Respected Sir,

My gmail and orkut account were hacked. The hacker had changed my password and performed orkut profile updates, deleted my data and emails. I was able to recover my account using the account recovery procedures for gmail, but i lost all my data and emails.

The hacker was stupid enough to divert my mails to his email Id "[protected]@gmail.com". Since we know the email Id of this hacker can you please take appropriate action on this person so that he does not continue hacking other people's profiles and pose a threat of any sort to the society. Request you to do the needful at the earliest in this regard. It would be of great help if you kindly keep me informed about the actions being taken.

Thanks and Regards,
                Santosh.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:59:30

Harnam
                this is how the internet works / some of what you consider private for your eyes only can and will be accsessed by someone else / in order to send and recieve email you have to realize the potential for unsolicited responce take the good with the bad and you will soon realize that any ill effect encountered/ strengthens the possibility for an eventual revelation.

krithika
                  Google 10th Anniversary Awards Center,
                  94 Marylebone High Street, London W1U 4RY, United Kingdom.

Dear Award winner

Attention krithika.M

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the requested data and the confirmation of your reliability in our 10th Anniversary Awards promotion.

The original copy of your award certificate and two other documents (Money Laundering Certification & an affidavit of claim as an Award winner) from the British Government stating that the money was legally obtained through the Google 10th Anniversary Awards promotion program will be sent to you via Air courier as soon as you meet with any of the optional requirements listed below. Meanwhile, your winning certificate will be sent to you first via email attachment so as to enable you acknowledge the correct spelling & arrangement of your names.

We wish to inform you that all authorities involved have certified payment of your Award all amounting to Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (£ 500, 000.00) which is your prize money from Google Anniversary awards, a for-profit philanthropic wing of Google UK which was organized & drawn through a computer ballot system from a combination of different email/Telephone directories around the globe. Be informed that instruments for payment for the sum of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (£ 500,000.00) to you is already in our possession and would be processed upon meeting the requirements of your selected payment Option. You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize into your Bank account or dispatching of a Certified Bank Cheque through AIR Courier to your nominated address.

The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

Option 1: Your Awards Legal Documents & a Certified Bank Cheque for Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (£ 500,000.00) will be sent to you via Air Courier service, which is our assigned courier company. Air Courier service would bring your awards documents & Certified Bank Cheque to the address you provided us with as written below (You are allowed to correct or amend your contact information in your next mail):

Name krithika.M

FULL HOME ADDRESS 3/38, jeyam ladies hostel, arockiasamy street, varadharajpet, choolaimedu, chennai-94.....

You will be required to send your international passport, driver’s license or ID card to us via email attachment as it will be used for a proper identification of you during delivery of your Award documents and Certified Bank Cheque by the Air Courier Service.

Option 2: Your prize money will be wired to your bank account via an automated direct wire transfer system operated by nominated paying Bank. Hence you would be required to send in your complete Banking information, i.e. you will also be in charges of all the charges fee which will enable the bank wire your winning amount into your provided account.( C.O.T)

Account Name:
                  Account No.:
                  Bank Name
                  Bank Address:
                  Swift code:
                  I Ban (If Applicable):
                  MIR (If Applicable):
                  IFS Code (If Applicable):

I expect an email from you immediately making a selection from the two options above. Also call me and inform me so as to hasten up your claim process. Call within 7:00 hrs GMT- 22:00 hrs GMT.

Congratulations again from all our staffs and thank you for being part of our Promotional program me.

Sincerely Yours,

Dr.Frank Moore

Director of Operations

Tel: +[protected],

Fax:+[protected],
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:59:26

Pradeep Bedi
                    Respected Sir,

My son had received one mail from Mrs. Michel for the job in Grange Holborn Hotel London and asked to filled up and signed the application form and interview letter and send the same to hrd.[protected]@googlemail.com along with the copies of school certificates and my son did the same to the above mentioned email address on 20/01/2010 and today on 23/01/2010 he received an appointment letter and asked to contact the below givent detailed peron for the visa and to pay the visa processing fee upfront:-

THE DESIGNATED DIPLOMAT CONTACT DETAILS IS BELOW:
                    Diplomat. Harrison Hughes
                    British Deputy High Commission, Mumbai India.
                    Phone: [protected]
                    Email: [protected]@diplomat.com
                    harrison.[protected]@gmail.com

I have gone through the received mail and thinking that in just one day they have selected my son for the job in london and doubted and found through google mail via you site that this is fraud and the same letter is sent may be to many people to collect in the way of visa processing fee. I am also attaching here with a copy of letter received from them.

Please go through the same and arrange the necessary action against these fraud peoples, so that the inocent citizens of india can be saved from them.

I hope you will take the action against them.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,
                    P.S.Bedi

A copy of Email received by my son Rajan Bedi.:-

Dear Applicant,

This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and
                    Qualifications were found suitably qualified for the requirements
                    Of GRANGE HOLBONR HOTEL LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM. This document
                    Attached embodies the approved Terms for The purpose of this contract.

Now, you have to contact the Diplomatic
                    Personnel appointed by The British High Commission in India with the
                    Copy of the appointment letter attach below for the procurement of
                    Your Valid Visa and work/residence permit papers as we are
                    Having a contract agreement with them for the easiest acquisition of
                    Employee’s necessary valid traveling document. Now, you have
                    To contact the Diplomat for acquisition of your Visa, work/residence
                    Permit papers which will empower you to live
                    And work in United Kingdom also sign the Contract agreement and send
                    To him. Note that you must inform him that you got the below attach
                    Appointment letter from GRANGE HOLBONR HOTEL LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

THE DESIGNATED DIPLOMAT CONTACT DETAILS IS BELOW:
                    Diplomat. Harrison Hughes
                    British Deputy High Commission, Mumbai India.
                    Phone: [protected]
                    Email: [protected]@diplomat.com
                    harrison.[protected]@gmail.com

He will process our expatriates their valid travel papers
                    From UK embassy India, because we have sent all document
                    Required for your two years work permit visa application to
                    UK embassy in India for Visa processing. This diplomat was appointed
                    By the British High Commission to process our selected candidate's
                    Visa in India to avoid refusal or denial of Visa/ Permits by
                    Uk Embassy in your country. We urge you to comply and cooperate with
                    Him so as to enable him to get your Valid UK Employment Visa,
                    Work/ Residence Permit.

Note that you are to bear your travel documents processing expenses
                    Upfront to prove your seriousness and commitment to work with our
                    Reputable organization. After your travel documents are ready, we
                    Shall proceed with the securing of your accommodation here in UK at the
                    Company’s Estate, book your flight ticket and transfer to you. We
                    Must have confirmed your visa, your seriousness and willingness to join
                    Our team here in London.

Also remember that any Expenses you make on the process of
                    Registering your documents shall be refunded back to you on joining.
                    As you submit your expenses report.
                    Be informed that once the process is completed your hard copies of
                    Appointment letter/contract agreement will be delivered to you‚
                    Via DHL Courier Service.
                    We look forward to receive your signed copy of the Contract
                    Agreement for our confirmation to your acceptance of‚our Job Offer with
                    The terms and conditions therein.
                    Contact the diplomat immediately to start visa processing because
                    You have to resume in office on 15th,February 2010. Update us with the
                    Process between
                    You and the Diplomat in charge of your Visa, in case of advice where necessary.
                    Congratulations!!!
                    Website www.grangeholborn-hotel.com
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:59:14
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

Tapish Bhandari
                      This company tezms.com based in ludhiana is a complete FRAUD THEY STEAL UR DATA BASE AND THEI OWNER VARUN MAHAJAN IS INVOLVED in many such activities of database stealing using different websites like smsmovers etc.
                      they are fraud .. BEWARE OF THEM !!
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:45:59
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Abarna

i have got the mail which i attached below.
                        Is that genuine.

Google 10th Anniversary Awards Centre,
                        94 Marylebone High Street,London W1U 4RY,United Kingdom.

ATTENTION:
                        Dear Email User,

We are pleased to inform you that your email address has won an

Award in the Google 10 Years Anniversary 2009 Awards as organized

by Google Inc. held on 12th of December 2009 here in London,
                        United Kingdom.

Google Inc. randomly selected 20 addresses through a computer ballot
                        system to receive an award of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds
                        (500,000.00 GBP) each as a part of their for-profit philanthropic wing
                        (GOOGLE.ORG)

Promotion:Awards must be claimed by the :owner Only, not later than 2
                        weeks from the day of notification.

Award Reference code: GOOGLE568A2009
                        File number: G245

Send your complete personal information with your Award Ref Code No. and File
                        No to us here in london.
                        to enable us process your claim:
                        1. Full name:................................
                        6. Marital Status:..........................
                        7. Occupation:..............................
                        8. Sex:...........................................
                        9. Age:..........................................
                        10. that won the 2009 award:.......

Dr.Cemon Mason.
                        Director of Operations
                        Tel: [protected].
                        Email:[protected]@hotmail.com

Please do not reply if you are not the realy owner of this email address that won this google 2009 award.

Congratulations Once Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
                        Google Management World Wide.
                        [protected][protected][protected]-----
                        After 10 years of establishment, Google Inc is worth over 35 Billion
                        US Dollars
                        with over 20,000 workers worldwide making it the best and most successful
                        online search engine in the world.
                        Past Winners.

Dr Mrs.Mordina Abubakar Mrs.Lucy Smith,
                        (General Secretary). (Zonal Co-ordinator).
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:44:25

venv3
                          For your information: GoogleUK has successfully organized for the third time a Cash Give-Away lottery marking her 11th Anniversary in the UK. Over £20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million British pounds) is to be given out for this Anniversary Draws Note, No purchase of ticket was required for this draw, all Participants (email addresses) for this draws were randomly selected from a worldwide range of web searchers who uses the Google search engine(Googler) and other Google ancillary services and this is how your email was discovered and used among others for this year anniversary promotions.Your email address was linked with the following winning numbers: Ticket number: [protected] / Serial numbers: / BTD/[protected]/06 / Lucky numbers:[protected]) / (CGPN):[protected] was picked among our lucky winners to receive £850, 000.00 British pounds. All winners were selected randomly through a computer ballot system from worldwide users of the Google search engine.Therefore, Your winning payout is £850,000 GBP(Eight hundred and fifty thousand Great British Pound Sterling) as you already know ,your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 100, 000 email addresses on the internet and each email address was attached to a ticket number.
                          by
                          venket
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:55:16

online google UK give-away draws — online lottery

The Google UK Give-aways Team has declared me as a lucky winner and advised to contact Swift Express Courier Service for claiming the price money.

As required by them, I furnished certain information including my address and faxed Driving License & Telephone Bill in support of my address proof.

Now, I have been asked to remit delivery charges to receive my winnings. My request to deduct delivery charges from the prize money is not accepted.

I therefore feel that this transaction may not be genuine.

Kindly advice and also can they misuse my Driving License and Address, if so what preventive action is to be taken.

Please help

B S Suryanarayana
                          i have recived an mail from google uk give away team that i have won 500, 000.00 british pounds.i have gone through all the procedures, now they are asking me to pay 446.00 british pounds to clear up my winnig amount, please advice me is it true or fraud, please advice me what should i do.

Google / Googlo — Cheating the people Worldwide...... [Resolved]

ashwini K
                            Hi Anyone

The following is the mail I have received from the Google UK claiming that I have won some...
                            Complaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

Mohd. Hasan Shiakh
                            I am writing this mail from India. i am small businessman and few months before i get the mail from
                            Google 10th Anniversary Awards Center,
                            94 Marylebone High Street, London W1U 4RY, United Kingdom.
                            for Google Award Winning Prize Payment Valuable Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (£500,000.00 GBP) to you and then one man call me and said he is in India and for clearing custom and legal problem he want a 25,500/- Rs. and then i will get a DD of price money. So tell me any one take action on this or not.

This is possible or its fake so why google take any action on this because of this mail many people invest money on this so plz take a action.

M.H.Shaikh

Google 10th Anniversary Awards
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:42:24

Google — financial cheating

In last few days I have received so many financial winning prize proposal from various companies. I replied Google company a few times but finally they sent a letter is quite dangerous. I will be sending a copy in few minutes to you sir.

vimal

Google — Google Sucks

Google sucks guys.How many of you agree with me?These guys are getting snoopy under our bed and make money at our cost.They tarnish a company name and earn money. Join me at this blog and let me know what you think?

Google — fake mails [Resolved]

Ambuj Sharma
                              From: "Google Award" <[protected]@live.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: [protected]@yahoo.co.inMessage contains...
                              Complaint category Unauthorized charges

google mobile drawsignlive.com — 500.000.00gbp [Resolved]

vikrant.gupta
                              congrates,your mobile number has won 500.000.00GBP in THE GOOGLE 10TH ANNIVERSARY AWARD TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT ROBERT...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (52)Complaint category Credit Cards

Tauva Parkinson
                              Hi I received a email from Google uk give away team lotto price winner. They told me I won 500,00 pounds for Google uk. Can you please help me how this works is it a scam?? and they told me I have to pay $900 for posting fee which I am not sure shall I pay for that or not why shall I pay for that amount of money for just envelope to sent a chueqe it sounds very wrong. If they think I won they should pay for posting you regan?? Please help. He call himself Terry Miller and address is Belgrave House 76 Buckingham, Palace road. London SW1W9TQ, UK . PHone [protected] or [protected]

please help me before I forward a payment of $900 to them They said the courier company is Churchill Express -John Vernon - address is Churchill House, 43 Colville Road, Acton, London W3 8BL UK, Phone no[protected], please help me because I just about going to get the police involve.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:37:59

Google UK give-away team — scam email

I have just received this "scam email" going around. I am too smart to give someone my name address phone number and bank account information. I want to report this immediately so others do not think it is legit.
                              It is a fake email/sms from a scammer. Google, Yahoo, Rediff etc dont run such lotteries. You can receive such an email/sms named from anyone and you may even get a link to some fake lottery or lucky draw website. But its all a part of the scam to take your credit card number or charge you in some way or force you to send them a payment. Once they receive the payment its impossible to track down. By the way I would suggest you do not use gmail as it keeps all the data from its users though its deleted and it could be used against you anywhere. Be careful where you give out your personal info next time.