Google India / Tez

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Google India / Tez related photos (988)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Google India / Tez Complaints & Reviews

I'm making bill payment to bajaj finance loan account then this payment is failed on 26 august2020.
But my money is...

H
Sep 10, 2020
UPI Transaction id-############, Google Transaction id-CICAgkDSsLa9Cg, amount 2200/-date 4/8/20 time 05:13 P.M me UBI, si BOB me Transfer kiya tha.UBI se 2200/-Debit ho gaya hai, but not credited in BOB account.Mo no -.Status-Processing.

[Sep 10, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 9, 2020
    We are not getting support from g pay it has been 10 days the amount has left the senders account but not yet recieved. The complain has been maied to g pay by sender as well as by receiver.
    All the required document have been submitted. All the details given which were required and ask. We trust such things and wile any trouble we dont get help. Please look after it as a priority.
    Thanks and regards

[Sep 09, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 10, 2020
      Gandhinagar, Gujarat
      Please restore my Gmail id [protected]@gmail.com on topmost priority as all my important mail are there and recently it was disabled. in case you need any other information feel free to call me on registered mobile no.

My gmail account [protected]@gmail.com is very important for me as almost all the important accounts are linked with gmail account and in absance of gmail account most of my important information retrival will became very very difficult hence request you to take atmost priority to restore my gmail account [protected]@gmail.com immediately and also inform me by call or SMS on registered mobile no. in case of any query feel free to call me immediately

Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
        This is to inform you that i am an old user of google pay and do a lot of transaction through google pay, but recently my...

B
        Sep 8, 2020
        I received a message from my debit card if a transaction that i new nothing about took 52.00 i don't even know what google kay richey is i want my money refunded

[Sep 08, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 5, 2020
          Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu
          Online google pay customer care service person theft my amount 10500 rupees. I got call from this number[protected]. Kindly refund my amount
          Cheated amount

[Sep 06, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 6, 2020
            Sep 4, 2020
            Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
            I have gone through a very bad services from google pay. On 31st august i made a payment of rs.800 to a...

Sep 4, 2020
            I’ve been charged a total of $60.00 for something i did not authorize for my sons social security card! Im awaiting googles review if the matter.

[Sep 04, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 26, 2020
              Aug 26, 2020
              Galti se dusre ke account me Paisa transfer ho gya hai sir ji please refund my money to my account
              Google transection I'd no/CICAgKDFhfbIfg
              UPI I'd no/[protected]
              Transaction mistake

[Aug 26, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by Ravimohan yadav Aug 26, 2020 Sir ji 25 August ko galti se dusre ke account me Paisa transfer ho gya tha please refund my money to my account
              UPI I'd no/[protected]
              Google transection I'd no/CICAgKDFhfbIfg

Aug 23, 2020
                Aug 23, 2020
                Https://online-customer-casket-service.business.site/
                This website fraud customer in the name of rosolving Google pay failed transaction.
                Transaction declined

[Aug 23, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by robbers Aug 23, 2020 Payment declined

Aug 21, 2020
                  Aug 21, 2020
                  Sir my self amarjeet singh having account no- [protected] in state bank of india, amritsar has transferred a sum of rs 10000...

D
                  Aug 19, 2020
                  I payed my tneb electricity bill from my google pay account. The money was debited from my account and even after 3 days my bill is still unpaid and it shows waiting for confirmation in google pay.
                  Transaction made on august 19, 2019 12.40 pm
                  Amount - 590
                  Upi transaction id[protected]

Please help to pay my bill or refund the amount as soon as possible.

[Aug 19, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 19, 2020
                    I have paid rs.3000 on 17th of march through rbl app via upi google pay still the money is not reflecting in my card. Google pay says it was proccesed we dono..
                    Here i have attached receipt copy of payment and statement below

My contact number [protected]
                    Amount taken but not credited
                    Amount taken but not credited

Updated by Sridhar90 Aug 19, 2020 17th aug 2020 transaction was made

Aug 19, 2020
                      Today morning i saw my money got dedcuted from credit card rs.4200 i dont know how it was done and who has done, please help me to get this done and what it is google kay richey
                      Money got debited from credit card automatically

Updated by Nadeem Khan Nicky Aug 19, 2020 I want my meny back right know . Google has to take care this . I dont know how but they have to please return my amount

G
                        Motihari, Bihar
                        I did transfer my friend account through tez application as on 10 aug 2020, 12:35 pm and amount of 5000 rupees deducted from bank account. But now i found that medical cases still due so please check my payment invoice and take necessary action.

Thanks regrade

Thanks for regrad
                          Ashokreddy mallireddy

J
                            Aug 18, 2020
                            I have no idea what is all this about and there is a deduction of $69.99 deducted from my bank account .

[Aug 18, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 17, 2020
                              Customer care cal to he's say process to my amount is gone 10000/-
                              Pls pay amount refund back
                              My number is [protected]
                              And he's name manoj
                              I transfer number is [protected]
                              Customer care fraud
                              Customer care fraud

[Aug 17, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 4, 2020
                                Aug 12, 2020
                                Rourkela, Odisha
                                On monday 10th august 2020 i have made a recharge of Rs. 74.00 to a BSNL number. Amount has already deducted from my account...