Google India / Tez

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Google India / Tez related photos (988)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Google India / Tez Complaints & Reviews

P
Aug 12, 2020
Paid the tneb bill through gpay and the payment was failed, now amount is not been refunded to my account almost 10 days gone.

[Aug 12, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
    Aug 12, 2020
    This is happening for the second time. Amount that i paid was debited from my account. But after the tick it shows as transaction failed.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 12, 2020
    I have used the chat option in Google pay. The issue is resolved. I got the refund back

Aug 11, 2020
      Hi this is mohammed ibrahim from chennai. Today i fell down due to this gmail. This company is unsafe. This company selling...

In the name of refund google pay customercare has fraud with me
      deducted money from my account in the name of refund

[Aug 11, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
        In the name of refund google paydebited rs. 14, 300 from my account
        Google pay upi fraud

Updated by MANAS Baishnab samal Aug 11, 2020 Please take action against like this fraudulent company.

C
          Aug 7, 2020
          I, ve got my pixel 2xl screen cracked. So for getting this repaired ive been trying to contact b2x customer service which...

J
          Aug 6, 2020
          I payed my tneb electricity bill from my google pay account. The money was debited from my account and even after 3 days my bill is still unpaid and it shows waiting for confirmation in google pay.
          Bbps id - bd01kac00hs4
          Transaction made on august 5, 2020 4:54 pm
          Amount - 980
          Upi transaction id[protected]

Please help to pay my bill or refund the amount as soon as possible.

[Aug 06, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 5, 2020
            I paid water utility bill on 23/07/2020 & 29/07/2020 but still phed rajasthan showing me due amount after adding late fees. Kindly refund my amount that i paid by google pay.
            Refund my amount.
            Refund my amount.

[Aug 05, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by Sunnyjaswani42 Aug 11, 2020 I am revised the complaint. As per this complaint I still didn't get my money back now google pay are saying they paid amount to "PHED_RAJASTHAN_WATER" And "PHED_RAJASTHAN_WATER" Saying that they didn't get the money. In both case money is stuck. Now PHED_RAJASTHAN_WATER also increase amount with late fees. Kindly google pay refund my amount.i am waiting for my refund.

D
              Aug 4, 2020
              I haven't use or installed any app but suddenly this morning 04.08.2020 my only money 4200 has been deducted. We have to starve without the money and the money was only our remaining.

I want to get back my money by today... I want to get back my money today...

[Aug 04, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir
                i have tranfered 500 rs to my friend google pay acount. The money has been debited from my accoutn and it...
                This scam has happened to so many client/company this guy name is kapil gupta [protected] or +91 [protected] and email id he...

K
                Jul 29, 2020
                Charge for $49.99 to google*kayrichey that i didn't make nor authorize!!!

[Jul 29, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 27, 2020
                  Mumbai, Maharashtra
                  I have made transaction of rupees 750/- on 4th july 2020 with upi transaction id[protected] and google transaction id...

M
                  Jul 27, 2020
                  On 22nd july, 2020 i have done one transaction through google pay for facebook advertisement. My money got debited but the amount was not reflected in facebook advertisement wallet. Till now i didn't get my money back. Please do need full.

[Jul 27, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Y
                    Jul 25, 2020
                    Money transfer not create any ac..
                    Google pay customer_support and care_o9081_6861_5o any problems on_h call 24_hr......
                    Jul 25, 2020
                    Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
                    1) i made a transaction from google pay on 01/07/2020 at 08:21pm of rs.199 from my google pay (Tez). The upi transaction id...

V
                    Jul 24, 2020
                    My name is NEERAJ KUMAR VERMA

Using App - Google Pay
                    Bank - HDFC Bank
                    Ph no - [protected]

On 10th June My google Pay A/C Money Has Been Deducted from HDFC Bank A/C But my Jio Phone No Did Not Recharge Still I did not get my refund please refund my money as soon as Possible.
                    2 Times Amount Has been Deducted From my A/c But Not Recharge My JIO Number
                    2 Times Amount Has been Deducted From my A/c But Not Recharge My JIO Number
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 9, 2020
                    Money has not been credit in my account. Please resolved my problem

[Jul 26, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Mere paise vapas karo
                    My no is [protected]

G
                      Jul 24, 2020
                      Motihari, Bihar
                      I did transfer my friend account through tez application as on 24 July 2020, 01:58 pm and amount of 500 rupees deducted from bank account. But now i found that medical cases still due so please check my payment invoice and take necessary action.

Google transaction id:[protected]

Thanks regard

Shubasree Bal.

[Jul 24, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
                        Jul 22, 2020
                        Service request - GL0099344
                        JOB NUMBER - JOB151485
                        My phone being in warranty, the back camera stopped working....

Z
                        Jul 22, 2020
                        I forgot my email password. I gave recovery mail but didn't get an reply

[Jul 22, 2020] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.