[Resolved] Google India / Tez — wrong product of inferior quality by shop clothing online

Sreenath.m on Apr 22, 2018
Sir.

I had ordered 4 denim shirt, but i got other 4 shirt of different sizes.i emailed them but no response.

I had paid money also.There was a shop name in the packet that guy is also not lifting the call.

I had a humble request you to look into the matter and if require any deatils pls mail me@sreenathnair82@gmail.com
Order Id: OID106147
They had contaced from [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved May 16, 2018
072900 68174 number from i got the confirmation call and received email from
onlineshopingshirt@gmail.com

[Apr 23, 2018] Google India / Tez customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sreenath.m, Apr 27, 2018
Thanks for your reply ..but ddnt get any solution for the problem.
Updated by Sreenath.m, May 16, 2018
[protected] number from i got the confirmation call and received email from
onlineshopingshirt@gmail.com. i had ordered denim shirts but i got the product attached ...
Shop adress om sai complex plot no 37/19/22 kapashera delhi-110035 mob no [protected]

Updated by Sreenath.m, May 16, 2018
With out resolving how you are marking as resolved ???
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Thanks for your reply request you to solve this issue at the earliest.

If you need any additional information plse feel to contact me .

Sreenath
Sreenath.m's [Complaint's author] reply, May 16, 2018
Not geeting further feedback...either they should take back the inferior quality shirts and give back my money...
I send 8000 Rs 28 April 2.33 pm from my bank account but debited from my account but not credited to other bank account. I already complained both banks but not giving any satisfied answer. Pls provid me my money in my account. It is my fault to use online transaction.

I bought a pack from online game blaze of battle & my payment mode was my bank account its been charged from my account too but not received in game nor recieved the google play reciept..

Screenshot of amount deducted has been added FYI

Hope to get my money back soon
Still i didnt get any reply from google...its very pathetic...

Only one request is not to allow these kinds of online substandard companies ...

Sreenath

No #3, RMZ Infinity, Tower E old Madras Road, 3rd, 4th and 5th Floors, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560016
    Google India / Tez - wrong product of inferior quality by shop clothing online