GreenShopee Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 2, 2015
Profile

File a complaint to GreenShopee

Having problems with GreenShopee?

File a complaint and get it resolved by GreenShopee customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

GreenShopee

GreenShopee Head Office Address

No. 217, 1st Floor, 3rd Cross, Bellandur
Bangalore South

GreenShopee Phone Numbers

GreenShopee reviews & complaints(25)

I had placed an online order for a Mobile Handset (Model: Samsung A-5) on GreenShopee.com vide Order No.[protected] on August 24, 2015 and payment of Rs 2, 348/- was made through HDFC Bank Credit Card (vide Transaction No. 2523415). However, the mobile handset has not been delivered so far and the company's Customer Helpline is not accessible. Kindly arrange the delivery of the above mobile handset immediately. K P Mishra WZ 106/139, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi 110027 Mobile: (0)[protected] E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Dear Friend,

You have an option to get your money back, where you should have to raise Card Holder Dispute request to Credit Card HDFC Bank. You can download the form from HDFC bank website. For further assistance you can please contact HDFC Phone Banking.

Note : Even we can follow the same procedure for HDFC Bank Debit Card

Please pass this information to all other victims by that merchant.

GreenShopee — My order cancel but my payment not refund

I purchased mobile in greenshopee my transaction is ok but my order is cancelled my order no[protected] purchase date 27/08/2015 pls refund my money

Hi, I have made an online purchase of mobile phone on 25th of Aug. My order # is[protected]. I have not received the product so far and was not able to reach out greenshoppee team. I have done the payment of Rs. 4496 through netbanking and also received order confirmation. Moto G (2nd Generation) get Free Power Bank - Rs1, 999.00 Samsung Galaxy A5(Pearl White, 16 GB) and Get Free Samsung Bluetooth Headest - Rs2, 199.00 Subtotal Rs4, 198.00 Shipping & Handling Rs298.00 Grand Total Rs4, 496.00 Please help to receive the product or help me to get my money back.

GreenShopee — My order cancel but my payment not refund

I purchased mobile in greenshopee transaction ok but my order cancel pls refund my amount my order no[protected] date 27/08/2015

GreenShopee — My order cancel but my payment not refund

I purchased mobile in greenshopee transaction ok but my order is cancelled amount not refund my account order no[protected] purchase date 27/08/2015 pls refund my amount

Dear sir am Manikandan. I have order Samsung a5 mobile 3 no's. And I have paid online. But still I don't receive any msg or phone call.. Pls kindly arrange to find out the culprit and get refund the money.. Its helpful for everyone.. I attached my order details.. Thank you..
      GreenShopee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Have booked 2 Mobile phones online SAMSUNG A5 and i have paid online thru my saving A/c, the total Amount i have pais is Rs 4398/- Order Booking Date : 14.08.2015 Order No :[protected] &[protected] Booked product is yet not delivered to me.

GreenShopee — Regarding Samsung A5

I Vaibhav Jamdade have ordered Samsung A5 mobile online & paid Rs. 2348.00 through credit card. But still I have not received any tracking number or handset yet. Please return my amount or send me Samsung A5

Green Shopee — I'm not receiving phone and no response

I've ordered 2 phones in greenshopee.com still now i'm not receiving phone, i can't open the website can't connect phone. how can cancel my order or how can get back my money. pls help me

GreenShopee — My order cancel but my payment not refund

I purchased mobile in greenshopee 27/08/2015 order no[protected] transaction ok but order cancel my payment not refund please refund my amount

Please find the below order details.Your Order #[protected]placed on August 26, 2015 8:30:53 PM IST) This is Mythili, I trust...

Please find the below order details. your order #[protected]placed on Augest 25, 2015 12:52:59 Pm IST) This is Sam, I trust in paytm online shopping so i was purchased samsung galaxy A5 promo offered mobile though greenshopee.com the payment gateway is paytm. i have ordered on 25/08/15 amount RS.2348/- debited through paytm gateway, till now no updates form the merchant so this is fake site so i am requesting you people to help me in refund my money back. the greenshopee and paytm gateway joined together and cheated us..

I have ordered #[protected] on Aug 26. I have not received the product yet. And also I doesn't reiceve any phone calls regarding this.. This cheating thing which I ever faced this. I ll take this to high.. Don't estimate to call me @[protected]

Order No.[protected]/dt14.08.2015 for one MOTO G mobile placed on "greenshopee.com along with online payment of Rs.1999/- thro'paytm PG.Even after somany mails, they informed that the mobile will be despatched so as to receive the same on 3 rd or 4 th of sep'2015.But they NOT AT ALL despatched the mobile.Then number of mails were sent to them, but no reply has been received from them till date. The website www.greenshopee.com is not available at present.It shows that they wind up all the office and ran away along with the money collected thro' online. Kindly arrange to find out the culprit and take action against them for the criminal activities and arrange to return the money.
              Sep 30, 2015
              Updated by dmdoss
              Kindly let me know the action taken on the online shopping company"greenshopee.com" to my mail Id [protected]@yahoo.com

Dear sir, New Order #[protected] dated 27/8/2015 greenshopee.com i have orderded samsung mobilie on greenshoppee.com on 27.8.2015 by paying rs.2348 through Netbanking but till date product not received and not received any response from them. we tried calling on phone, Customer Care Phone Numbers and Contacts Phone: +[protected] Webpage: www.greenshopee.com Email [protected]@greenshopee.com But some days past phone getting busy day and night.now i am trying to call on that no. phone no. is getting out of service. Please Request to you kindly help get back money . Thanks and Regards Mahesh Bangar [protected] From :- Pune Maharashtra.
                GreenShopee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, New Order #[protected] dated 24/8/2015 greenshopee.com i have orderded samsung mobilie on greenshoppee.com on 24.8.2015 by paying rs.2348 through paytm (citi bank credit card payment) and i received following mails on order. payment of Rs.2348 made through citibank credit card but till date product not received and not received any response from them. we tried calling on phone, not picked and personally visited office there was no such office given address on website GreenShopee No. 217, 1st Floor, 3rd Cross, Bellandur Bangalore South India - 560103 Customer Care Phone Numbers and Contacts Phone: +[protected] Webpage: www.greenshopee.com Email [protected]@greenshopee.com Contact Form http://www.greenshopee.com/index.php/rates/ kindly help get back money or product pls do the needful also go through the following mails recd from them. regards sumaa Main Store: New Order #[protected] Green Shopee Hello, V K.sumaa Last Name Thank you for your order from Main Store. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at [protected]@greenshopee.com or call us at Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm PST. Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business. Your Order #[protected]placed on August 24, 2015 1:15:41 PM IST) Billing Information: Payment Method: V K.sumaa Last Name no.829, srikrishna baby ammal illam, lakshmi layout road, near r.k.flour mill, Garebhavipalya, Bangalore 560068 Bangalore, karnataka, 560068 India T: [protected] Paytm PG You will be redirected to Paytm Payment Gateway when you place an order. Shipping Information: Shipping Method: V K.sumaa Last Name no.829, srikrishna baby ammal illam, lakshmi layout road, near r.k.flour mill, Garebhavipalya, Bangalore 560068 Bangalore, karnataka, 560068 India T: [protected] Shipping Charges - Fixed Charges Item Sku Qty Subtotal Samsung Galaxy A5(Pearl White, 16 GB) and Get Free Samsung Bluetooth Headest 3107 1 Rs2, 199.00 Subtotal Rs2, 199.00 Shipping & Handling Rs149.00 Grand Total Rs2, 348.00 Thank you, Main Store Dear Sumaa, Your order id[protected] it will be deliver to you within 8-10 working days. once it dispatch we will update you through your registered mail id. Thanking you customersuport Team
                  GreenShopee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I have order Samsung A5 mobile on 29/08/2015. An amount of 2348 INR. But still product not delivered in my address. My order Number is[protected]. Please refer and Refund my amount. If you not received my amount please send letter in my E-mail ID [protected]@yahoo.com . asap. Thank you.

Hi, My name is Paras Giri. on 24th August I ordered Sam sung Galaxy A5(Pearl White, 16 GB) and Get Free Sam sung Blue tooth Headset 5pcs and par my credit card to payment total 11740/Rupees from the site http://www.greenshopee.com – Bangalore. It is showing in Processing mode since last 10 days but no further process is done. My order no. is #[protected]. I have also emailed them regarding this but always my mails getting bounce as well as I am trying to call them but the number is continuously busy or Switched off. Their no. is[protected]. Please help me in getting my money back, what should i do. The payment gateway is credit card wallet they are also responsible for this fraud. Please banned greenshopee.com and credit card to to day i will looked this http://www.greenshopee.com is bloked and revue so pls help this lost my money

Sir, I'm sumsung a5 mobile phone order in greenshopee web site this company till now also no response and amount return details not mailed. So this product cost paytm gate via amount transaction so how to got my money sir. Please take care my complaint sir.
                      GreenShopee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have Order 4 sets of samsung A5 mobile & 1 set of Motorola g 2nd generation mobile on greenshopee.com on 24 Aug 2015 my order no.s are : #[protected], #[protected], #[protected] they say that my product will be delivered within 10 days but after 10 days there is no response from there site & whenever I try to contact the customer care no. It is either busy or switch off. I have also send two mails about query of my product but there is no response. I am also shocked that that trusted e-Commerce company PAYTM is providing portal for the payment of order in Greenshopee. Com I fell I have been cheated ...pls help ... Thanks...
                        GreenShopee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear My self Rajeev sharma, I had purchased a Samsung mobile phone from greenshopee website on 14 the August. According to the website product delivery time is 5-7 days .After context of customer care he replies product is not in stock due to many of orders .yours product will be delivared on 3rd of september but now till date i didnot recieve any information about product delievary its order no is[protected].but last 1week customercare no is switch off, so please help me . Regards Rajeev sharma
                          GreenShopee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked a mobile from green shopee site on 14th august 2015, but till date mobile is not delivered and customer care no is also switch off from last one week .Which is givien invoice is below:- Hello, shambhu mishra Thank you for your order from Main Store. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at [protected]@greenshopee.com or call us at Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm PST. Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business. Your Order #[protected]placed on August 14, 2015 4:40:44 PM IST) Billing Information: Payment Method: shambhu mishra Eureka forbes ltd 4 A hassan pur village IP Ext. near sai mandir new delhi, delhi, 110092 India T: [protected] Paytm PG You will be redirected to Paytm Payment Gateway when you place an order. Shipping Information: Shipping Method: shambhu mishra Eureka forbes ltd 4 A hassan pur village IP Ext. near sai mandir new delhi, delhi, 110092 India T: [protected] Shipping Charges - Fixed Charges Item Sku Qty Subtotal Samsung Galaxy A5(Pearl White, 16 GB) and Get Free Samsung Bluetooth Headest 3107 1 Rs2, 199.00 Subtotal Rs2, 199.00 Shipping & Handling Rs95.00 Grand Total Rs2, 294.00 Thank you, Main Store
                            GreenShopee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have Order 2 sets of Motorola g 2nd generation mobile on greenshopee.com on 23 Aug 2015 my order no.s are : #[protected],...

Dear Sir, I have ordered 2 mobile phones through Greenshopee website in August 2015. But till date not received any parcel and no dispatch information for the same. No reply for my E-mail communication and phone is always is busy on another line. There is no option for cancellation. Herewith attached my order details and request you to to get the product or return back my payment at the earliest. Regards R.Nanda kumar [protected]
                              GreenShopee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I get an offer from greenshopee on 24 august and order it on 25 august nd got a mail as Greenshopee.com Hello, pushpa aggarwal...

The Order Number is #[protected]. I purchased Samsung A5 and I paid Rs.2264 on 15.08.2015 through PayTM. Their website says that they will deliver the goods in 3-4 working days. Nothing Happened... I mailed them again on 18.05.2015... I got a reply on 19.05.2015 stating that the product will be dispatched on Monday.. Nothing Happened Again I mailed them on 26.05.2015. I got a reply on 27.08.2015 stating that the product will be dispatched on Saturday Nothing Happened with the Status of the Report. Their website always says that the order is still in process. I want my Product to be sent immediately or else, refund of the amount Rs.2264.
                                GreenShopee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We placed an order in Greenshopee.com website promo offer mobile (Samsumg Galaxy A5).we paid amount by gateway paytm 10 days before successfully . my order no.[protected] is still in processing . I didn't receive any tracking id yet. They are not responding to e-mail and customer care number is always busy or not reachable. There is no option to cancel the product in the website. Many of my friends are facing same issue. We will submit a legal complaint on GreenShopee and Paytm if we didn't receive the product or money soon.